2018 ROC local elections Nov 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:14:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  2018 ROC local elections Nov 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2018 ROC local elections Nov 24  (Read 38195 times)
AZdude
Rookie
« on: November 24, 2018, 04:21:51 PM »

Referendum result (For Yes to pass it has to win AND cross 25% of voting population)

Cool Let the marriage law be changed to allow for Gay marriage (pushed by LGBT activists): Yes won 32.7% and is defeated.

3) The anti-gay marriage grand coalition was awesome to behold.  It included various Buddhist, Taoist, Chinese traditionalist, Catholic, Presbyterian and Islamic and cross both Blue and Green political coalitions.    It was a massive gang up of everyone vs urban middle class progressives and the progressives got smashed. A great example of how to form a grand coalition.

Rather than say something that might get me kicked off the board, all I can say is that I'll never understand the kind of person that takes that kind of joy in other people's heartbreak. 

Then again, I'm sure in November 2008 plenty of "Yes on 8" types were no doubt congratulating themselves on the "awesomeness" of THEIR grand coalition too...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies