Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:50:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 26547 times)
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« on: January 03, 2018, 01:10:31 PM »

Obama debate answers

1. We are in a large amount of problems right now, but over the past four years, we have made many improvements. But for a second term, my plan is this. One, I will lower the tax rate for businesses. It is necessary for a short term lowering of strain on our businesses, so they can achieve their potential and hire more people. Jobs are what we need in a time like this. Second, we will make it much harder for companies to outsource jobs by ending deductions for those that do. Third, we will start to unleash the potential of alternative energy. This will not only propel us into a clean 21st century economy, it will also create millions of jobs at the same time.

2. The Occupy Wall Street protestors have a point. In some ways, they are similar to the Tea Party movement, in other ways, they have completely different political viewpoints. The most important thing we can do right now is those of us in leadership letting people know that we understand their struggles and we are on their side, and that we want to set up a system in which hard work, responsibility, doing what you’re supposed to do, is rewarded.

3. I believe that we shouldn't have are boots on the ground there. Eventually we are going to have major problems if we get involved in Libya. We could be getting into another Iraq war. We need to stop before we get into something dangerous.

1 (Specific): I believe that I am a well rounded Democrat on pretty much every issue. As to Senator Feingold and Governor Bredesen, they are both either too conservative, or too far to the left to address the conserns of American democrats or Americans in general. As for Hillary, there was a reason why people didn't want her to be the nominee four years ago. If she were elected, we would probably still be in Iraq, we would be in Libya, and we would have the blood of our soldiers on our hands. She is a good person, but her hawkish positions and conservative ideals make her a dangerous individual to nominate or hand the presidency to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies