Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:02:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 26528 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: January 03, 2018, 06:38:15 PM »
« edited: January 03, 2018, 07:25:13 PM by Rep.-elect wxtransit »

Governor Jindal's Debate Responses

1.- It seems one of the main concerns of rank and file Republicans is the Health Care debate and the issues that come from Obamacare. If elected President, would you repeal Obamacare? What would you replace it with?

First, I'd like to thank Lumine for hosting this great debate.

But next, I'd like to show America that unlike other candidates, I don't just chant "repeal Obamacare!" I have a real plan once Obamacare is repealed. But first, let me quickly explain why we need to replace Obamacare, as it seems that explanations for Obamacare are in short supply.

The main problem with Obamacare is that to fulfill the requirements of making it a universal health care system, it uses charges and taxes to achieve this. A good example of this is the individual mandate. This makes Americans who currently don't have health insurance and don't or can't buy health insurance pay a fee to the IRS. Originally, the fee was capped at $280 a year. However, the fee will in the future be capped at just over $2000 a year, which many poor Americans can't afford. And the total costs to taxpayers over a decade will reach three trillion dollars. Another problem is that health care providers are simply pulling out of regional exchanges due to the costs imposed by Obamacare to maintain them. And with less insurers, there is less choice, and less choice is bad for competitiveness and citizens.

So how can we replace this system? Well, the simplest way would just be to wipe out Obamacare and leave healthcare to the free market. However, this does not ensure that citizens will get the best health coverage, as rising health care costs would come back like they were before Obamacare was implemented. Between 1975 and 2005, health care costs rose 2% faster than normal economic growth (per-person).

This is where my plan comes through. First, my plan would include refundable tax credits to offset the cost of paying for a new health care system while still being able to maintain it. Obamacare does nothing to address taxpayers' concerns, but my plan will. And, to ensure that those who use the system more get more back, these tax credits increase with age. But in addition to credits, there would also be a cap on the employer exemption, so that Americans can know that they have the freedom to choose where they want their insurance from without penalty of cost, but also the government would not go farther in debt. This is all the time I have for know, but I will explain more of my system in-depth on the campaign trail.

2.- As unemployment not only fails to drop but increases in some parts of the country, there is a spirited debate about the best way to create new jobs and lower unemployment for good. Why are you a better choice than your fellow candidates when it comes to creating jobs?

As Governor of Louisiana, I made sure that our unemployment stayed well below the national average during the recession. It never went over 7.8%, while the nation exceeded 10%. During that same period, Louisiana added over 78,000 new jobs and our private sector job growth was 5%, which ranked us in the top five states in the nation. Our year-over-year job count has grown for 47 consecutive months. Our total non-farm paid employment is at our state's highest total in history. And this has attracted growth. More people are moving to Louisiana than are moving away. And these newcomers are getting well-paid jobs, too. This has increased our state's average personal income by 15%, and is also at the state's highest level in history. More than $54 billion worth is being spent in our state now since I took office. Thousands of new jobs are being created in all cities in Louisiana, such as Lake Charles and Monroe, every day. How did I do this? I cut taxes, not only for businesses, but for average Americans also. And this is why both businesses and people are moving to my state. I plan to implement the same tax cuts on a larger scale, if elected President. I could keep going on listing my job record as Governor, but I think it's pretty clear. If you want jobs, you want Jindal.

3.- Governor, one of your most famous moments in the public eye has been your response to President Obama a couple of years ago, which was remarkably criticized as a poor media appearance and casted doubts on your ability as a candidate. Can you assure voters you can avoid repeating that experience?

I'll do one thing a lot of politicians won't do. I'll own up to my mistake. I was new to the political scene and I did not take enough time to prepare for the response. But in the weeks after, I soon learned failure is the beginning of success. And, in fact, while I would have loved for the response to turn out perfectly and for me to have boosted my national profile, I don't think I would be in the place I am now without that experience. I learned key lessons not only to apply to making speeches, but also in life. And I can say, because of that, I am far better prepared for holding the office of President than those who have not suffered a failure in the same manner, because they have not learned the same life experiences I have. In fact, I recommend all presidential candidates bomb a response to the State of the Union! (laughs) In all seriousness, I'd like to say two things to all of you who are concerned about my fitness as a presidential candidate based solely upon a speech I made three years ago. I have changed as person and a candidate since then, so don't expect the same failure. And more importantly, don't judge a book by its cover.

Response to Senator Chambliss:

First of all, Senator, you say that you "outed me" and that your comments were "founded in truth." Is fabricating a story that I was not born in America, when in fact I was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the truth? Second, you say that you have "some more information regarding Governor Jindal that will be released shortly." Is this a threat? America, this is the kind of man Senator Chambliss is. He first not only makes up complete lies to support his racist remarks, but he next threatens this campaign with a "release of information." Are these the qualities you want in a president, America? Do these qualities represent honesty and truth, two critical qualities in a person who will be the leader of the free world? Here's my rebuttal to the Senator: release whatever "information" you have. I'm not concerned. America will see right through it.

Closing statement

America, when we ended the last campaign for President, we thought we would see radical change. We thought our nation would be far improved by now. Well, we're now at the end of the President's term. And we can see that Obama's administration has failed the American people. He has changed America, but for the worse. Unemployment is at record highs, our economy is in shambles, and Obama is destroying our nation's standing in the world. We are no longer a world superpower; instead, other nations are dictating where our jobs and products will go. Now, I'm supposed to explain to you why I'm a better choice for president than the rest of these people on this stage. But I'll admit, almost all of these people on this stage will be a better option than Obama or one of his far-left opponents. But my Republican opponents are just "good enough". Let's not settle for "good enough". Choose a candidate that will create real change in America. Choose a candidate that will look out for all Americans, no matter how much money you have in your wallet. Choose a candidate that will rebuild our nation from the ground up, by proposing a real replacement for Obamacare and making sure that true conservative values will be back in government, while making sure that we will be cooperative in getting these values through. Choose a candidate that won't work for themselves, but for America. And most importantly, choose a candidate that will defeat the Democrats, and Obama, in 2012.

I am this candidate. And this is why I humbly ask for your vote, no matter what state you live in. Thank you.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 10:46:29 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2018, 01:34:32 PM by Rep. wxtransit »

Governor Jindal's statement on recent accusations by Senator Chambliss

Charleston, South Carolina
September 1, 2011

You must be logged in to read this quote.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 02:46:08 AM »

It's time for change. It's time for Jindal.

Campaign schedule for September

Overview:
South Carolina: Sep. 1 - Sep. 8
Florida: Sep. 9 - Sep. 10
New York: Sep. 11
Florida: Sep. 12 - Sep. 15
New Hampshire: Sep. 16 - Sep. 20
Iowa: Sep. 20 - Sep. 25
Nevada: Sep. 26 - Sep. 30

Highlights:

South Carolina ( Sep. 1 - Sep. 8 )
Made speeches in Columbia (kickoff), Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Florence, Greenville, and Rock Hill
Took campaign bus across the entire state, had lunch at many local diners where Jindal meet potential voters
Had 'town hall'-style formats where Jindal would answer questions from the audience on his campaign
Campaigned door-to-door for hours with Senator Lindsey Graham, personally meet voters and talked with them
Tour factories that were impacted by job loss from Obama's administration, talk to the workers
Key policy: bringing jobs back to America, Obamacare repeal plan

Florida ( Sep. 9 - Sep. 10 )
Campaigned in the Panhandle, specifically held rallies in Pensacola, Crestview, Marianna, Tallahassee, Lake City, and Jacksonville
Visited local shops, asked local voters about what they would want in a future president
Ate lunch at diners, where Jindal meet more voters
Went door-to-door knocking, especially in the cities but also the rural areas
Key policy: help Americans hit hard by the recession get back on track, tax reform, immigration

New York ( Sep. 11 )
Suspended campaigning in remembrance of 9/11
Visited the World Trade Center memorial to pay respects

Florida ( Sep. 12 - Sep. 15 )
Resumed campaigning in Florida, this time in the lower section of the state
Made speeches in Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Pierce, West Palm Beach, Miami, and Fort Myers
Drove campaign bus across the state
Continued grassroots operation of going door-to-door after the speech, meeting and getting to know even more voters, telling them story of how parents came from India, settled here for a better life, pursued the American dream
Ate lunch at local shops and diners, got to know voters better, explained policy to them
Visited hospitals that would be affected by Obamacare repeal, talk with patients, doctors, nurses
Visited the proposed construction site of the high-speed rail line in West Palm Beach and talk with voters about transportation
Visited areas still ravaged by hurricanes, emphasizeed one of the best hurricane response records of any governor or top official during Hurricane Gustav
Key policy: Obamacare plan, hurricane relief, transport, foreign policy

New Hampshire ( Sep. 16 - Sep. 20 )
Held speeches in Nashua, Manchester, Concord, and Franconia
Took campaign bus around the state, talked with and meet many voters
Had lunch at local diners, enjoyed a meal with potential voters, explained policy
Visit factories across the state, talk with voters about economic damage in the past few years
Enjoyed the scenery (with potential voters)
Key policy: factories closing down, job growth, economic liberty

Iowa ( Sep. 20 - Sep. 25 )
Held rallies in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Davenport, Council Bluffs, Sioux City, and Waterloo
Grassroots operation of Jindal knocking door-to-door, getting to know voters
Go through state on campaign bus so that Jindal can meet voters
Ate more lunch with voters, talked policy
Visited factories, shops to talk with voters
Key policy: social issues, bringing agriculture back

Nevada ( Sep. 26 - Sep. 30 )
Hold rallies in Las Vegas, Carson City, Reno, and Elko
Keep the grassroots tradition of talking to voters, getting to know them, by knocking door-to-door
Eat some more lunch in cities across Nevada, another way to get to know voters
Visit factories across the state and meet workers
Drive through state on campaign bus, meeting voters along the way
Key policy: restoring American jobs, helping Americans achieve the American dream, change is on the horizon

Operations:
  • Emphasized a grassroots campaign across every state, and the importance of knocking door-to-door and calling voters, getting the word out
  • Set up ground operations in every state, briefed staff on the campaign
  • Set up structural operations to deal with influx of volunteers across multiple states, including South Carolina, Florida, and Iowa
  • Emphasized to staff to reach out to everyone, no matter their political affiliation
  • Told staff to deliver Jindal's message of change to as many people as possible

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 09:53:30 AM »
« Edited: January 05, 2018, 09:57:45 AM by Rep.-elect wxtransit »

Columbia, SC

September 1, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 02:07:15 PM »

Greenville, SC

September 4, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 02:26:56 PM »

Crestview, FL

September 9, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 06:45:41 PM »

West Palm Beach, FL

September 14, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
« Edited: January 05, 2018, 08:17:40 PM by Rep. wxtransit »

Concord, NH

September 18, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 08:33:14 PM »

Iowa City, IA

September 21, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 08:48:50 PM »

Des Moines, IA

September 25, 2011

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 11:36:39 PM »

Governor Jindal's 2nd Debate Answers

1.- The Obama Administration has set the date of withdrawal from Iraq by December of this year, which would seemingly end a decade of American military presence in the country. Is this withdrawal the right choice to make?

I'll get straight to the point: no. If we withdraw from Iraq now, it will create a power vacuum. No matter whether you believe that the Iraq War was a good thing or a bad thing: we're there now. And if we pull them out now, we would leave Iraq half-finished and in a more turbulent state than before. So many members of our military have given their lives to this cause, and many more families have been caused suffering because of this. Now we should let all of this sacrifice go to nothing? That would be irresponsible, and frankly disrespectful. Obama's decision will cause much more suffering than relief.

What I would do, if elected President, is to make sure when we eventually pull out--which would not be now--we would walk home with three things. First, a country that is more stable than we left it. Second, a country that can hold free and democratic elections. Third, we can make sure that the Iraqi people will be liberated and that we will be able to achieve what we came to Iraq for--not just to condemn terrorism, but to liberate and help the Iraqi people live normal lives. I hope to achieve this as fast as possible, because we don't need more Americans to sacrifice their lives, however, we will only pull out after these three things are achieved. If we pull out before, we would be doing a great disrespect to those who had to sacrifice their lives.

2.- Many of the main issues always being debate inside the Republican Party tend to be social issues and social values, an area in which there appears to be significant disagreement. Where do you stand on abortion?

I'm sure it's a surprise to no one--I'm pro-life and I have always been. I believe that human life begins at conception, because of my faith, and anything else would violate that. The rights of not only the mothers, but also the babies must be respected. These are humans, too. While I believe that there should be lesser restrictions when the life of the mother is in jeopardy, I believe that anything else violates the basic human rights that were endowed to these unborn by their Creator. This should not be an issue of significant debate, as these are human lives at stake.

Here's what I will do, if elected President. I will defund Planned Parenthood. I will support the Hyde Amendment. And I will appoint conservative justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. This is change. And we need change that will benefit all Americans, no matter whether they can speak for themselves or not!

To Governor Jindal: Governor, much has been made by public figures such as Mr. Trump regarding the place of birth of President Obama. Where do you stand on the "Birther" issue?

As evidenced by the Chambliss campaign, I have myself been accused of not being born in the United States, while in fact I was born in Baton Rouge. Where else would I have been born? New Orleans? (laughs) In all seriousness, the "birther" movement is in no way helping to get conservatives back into the White House. In fact, it is hurting our chances. (direct to camera) I realize you want change. In fact, that is the very reason I am running this campaign. But accusing the President of falsifying documents is not the place to start when you want change. First, it delegitimizes our movement. Many think we stand for these made-up beliefs. Second, what help does it do to conservatives to sit around and throw accusations at Obama? If you want real change, the least you can do get educated on the issues, pick up your bootstraps, and go out and vote. But even better, instead of making up stories, you can learn the facts, join our campaign, and help advocate for our cause of change. Instead of tearing someone down, build something up.

And for the record, I believe Obama was born in Honolulu.

Closing statement

Now, many of you might have heard my debate answers tonight and thought "wow, he sounds like all the other candidates up here". Well, that's because much of the Republican caucus stands in favor of these same issues that were discussed tonight. However, I'll use this closing statement to show why I'm different.

I'm not your average candidate. I'm not accepting money from Super PACs, I've spoken out against lobbying firms (the friends of many of the candidates on this stage tonight), and I go door-to-door in every state I visit and get to know every person I meet. Now, none of this makes my campaign easier. In fact, it makes it a lot harder. Not having a Super PAC means that I don't have a constant stream of money. I won't get endorsements from powerful lobbying firms. And it takes a lot of energy, time, and money to go door-to-door every week.

So why would I do all of this? Shouldn't I be making it easier for me to win? No. Because this campaign isn't about me, it's about all of you. And when I condemn the Washington elites and their style of campaigning in this way, all Americans benefit. Many of the other candidates on this stage won't do this, because they know it takes effort to run a campaign like mine. And if they do, well, they're copying me. (laughs)

But let's get to the nitty gritty. America wants, and needs change. And for us to win in 2012, we don't need a another Washington insider to top the ticket and campaign for the same issues and values that we lost on in 2008. No, we need someone who will be committed to bringing change to America. And so far, I'm the only candidate that fits this bill.

So, America, you're faced with a choice.

If you choose any of the other candidates on this stage, you're choosing the establishment politics of 2008 that cost us the campaign.

If you choose me, then you'll see change. Change not only in our party, but in our political system. In our society. In America.

And America, it's time for change.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 12:45:59 PM »

Campaign schedule for October

Overview:

New Hampshire: Oct. 1-4 (4 days)
Nevada: Oct. 5-9 (5 days)
Iowa: Oct. 10-15 (6 days)
Florida: Oct. 16-22 (7 days)
South Carolina: Oct. 23-31 (9 days)

Highlights:

New Hampshire ( Oct. 1 - Oct. 4 )
Held rallies in Manchester (kickoff), Hampton, Dover, Rochester, Lebanon
Took a bus tour around the state and held multiple town halls with voters across the state
Went door-to-door in each town
Ate lunch in diners with voters
Key policy: it's time for change, Obamacare repeal, getting workers jobs again

Nevada ( Oct. 5 - Oct. 9 )
Held rallies across the state in Las Vegas, Henderson, Carson City, Ely, Winnemucca
Went door-to-door and spoke with voters
Toured hospitals to talk about Obamacare reform
Ate lunch with voters, talked about plans for the presidency
Key policy: Obamacare reform and repeal, preserving American society, gun rights

Iowa ( Oct. 10 - Oct. 15 )
Held rallies in Dubuque, West Des Moines, Des Moines, Waterloo, Mason City, Ames
Went door-to-door in each town and talked policy
Toured farms, talked agricultural policy with farmers
Ate lunch with even more votes
Held town halls across the state
Key policy: pro-life, tax reform, agriculture policy

Florida ( Oct. 16 - Oct. 22 )
Made speeches in Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Panama City, Melbourne, Ocala, Port St. Lucie, Clearwater, Naples, Lakeland, Jacksonville, Sebring
Toured hospitals to talk Obamacare policy
Grassroots campaigning, went door-to-door in each city
Held more town halls across the state, started dialogues with voters
Took campaign bus across the state and just simply talked with voters
Talked about tax reform with voters, had lunch with them
Endorsement by Sen. Marco Rubio
Fundraised across the state
Talked about repairing America's infrastructure with even more voters
Key policy: tax reform, tourism policy, Obamacare repeal, infrastructure, capital projects, the environment

South Carolina ( Oct. 23 - Oct. 31 )
Made speeches in Columbia, Lexington, Camden, Florence, Lake City (yes, there's another one), Conway, Rock Hill, Greenville, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Anderson, Charleston
Held many town halls across the state, talked to voters about their concerns
More grassroots campaign across the state, get the message of change out, go door-to-door
Eat lunch with voters
Endorsement by Sen. Jim DeMint
Talked about social conservatism and restoring America's society
Talked about restoring American jobs
Talked about why America needs change
Fundraised with voters
Key policy: pro-life, conservatism, change, Obamacare repeal, infrastructure

Operations:
  • Emphasized a grassroots campaign across every state, and the importance of knocking door-to-door and calling voters, getting the word out
  • Set up structural operations to deal with influx of volunteers across multiple states, including South Carolina, Florida, and Iowa
  • Emphasized to staff to reach out to everyone, no matter their political affiliation
  • Told staff to deliver Jindal's message of change to as many people as possible
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 10:06:32 PM »

Manchester, NH

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 10:17:50 PM »

Carson City, NV

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 10:52:59 PM »

Waterloo, IA

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 11:12:02 PM »

Tampa, FL

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2018, 11:32:04 PM »

Greenville, SC

[quote]
Now, I know I'm not a very public figure. In fact, I don't often endorse candidates for primaries. But I feel during a time like this, there is only one clear choice for South Carolina and America. And that choice is Bobby Jindal.

cheers

The Republican field right now is of two types of candidates: those who want change and those who don't. And after Obama's disastrous term in office, we need change.

cheers

But not only is Jindal the change candidate, an even better quality about Jindal is that he actually defines his policy, unlike other candidates. He has a plan for Obamacare. He has a plan for infrastructure. He has a plan for Iraq. And it's always better to have a prepared President than one who just stumbles into office like Obama.

laughs

He's had experience running a government as Governor of Louisiana. He was able to pass major tax reform for his state. And if elected President, I could see even better change happening here, in South Carolina. Our economy and workforce were destroyed by the recession. But Jindal knows exactly what to do to get our jobs back. And he knows exactly what to do to get our main streets open again.

cheers

He knows how to get South Carolina and America back on track. And this is why I, Jim DeMint, am officially endorsing Bobby Jindal for President.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 11:54:23 PM »

Lexington, SC

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 12:16:56 AM »

Ad #1 for Governor Jindal

"Crossroads"

To be aired in South Carolina, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and New Hampshire

America is at a crossroads.
(Close up on girl running through wheat field to a road crossing)

(Girl looks in both directions)

One direction, change.

The other, the same old ways of every other presidency.

One leads to a reborn conservative movement, and the other leads to the death of the conservative movement.

One advocates for keeping their promises and doing politics differently, and the other advocates to keep the Washington machine running.

One advocates for a secure nation, and the other advocates what ever the focus groups say.

And only one advocates for a future.

(Girl runs to the brighter side)

(Cut to black)

It's decision time.

I'm Bobby Jindal and I approve this message.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 02:14:04 PM »

Governor Jindal's interview with Jake Tapper

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 08:15:48 PM »

Ad #2 for Governor Jindal

"It's Time"

To be aired in South Carolina, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and New Hampshire

It's time for reform.

It's time for better healthcare.

It's time for secure borders.

It's time for better infrastructure.

It's time for a new type of politician.

It's time for a new type of campaign.

It's time to remove the Washington establishment.

It's time for the American people.

It's time for change.

It's time for Jindal.

I'm Bobby Jindal, and I approve this message.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 09:47:38 PM »

Miami, FL

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 11:52:09 AM »

Campaign schedule for November

Overview:

New Hampshire: Nov. 1-4 (4 days)
Nevada: Nov. 5-9 (5 days)
Iowa: Nov. 10-15 (6 days)
Florida: Nov. 16-22 (7 days)
South Carolina: Nov. 23-30 (8 days)

Highlights:

New Hampshire ( Nov. 1 - Nov. 4 )
Held rallies in Manchester (kickoff), Hampton, Dover, Rochester, Lebanon
Took a bus tour around the state and held multiple town halls with voters across the state
Went door-to-door in each town
Ate lunch in diners with voters
Key policy: it's time for change, Obamacare repeal, getting workers jobs again

Nevada ( Nov. 5 - Nov. 9 )
Held rallies across the state in Las Vegas, Henderson, Carson City, Ely, Winnemucca
Went door-to-door and spoke with voters
Toured hospitals to talk about Obamacare reform
Ate lunch with voters, talked about plans for the presidency
Key policy: Obamacare reform and repeal, preserving American society, gun rights

Iowa ( Nov. 10 - Nov. 15 )
Held rallies in Dubuque, West Des Moines, Des Moines, Waterloo, Mason City, Ames
Went door-to-door in each town and talked policy
Toured farms, talked agricultural policy with farmers
Ate lunch with even more votes
Held town halls across the state
Key policy: pro-life, tax reform, agriculture policy

Florida ( Nov. 16 - Nov. 22 )
Made speeches in Tampa, Miami, Orlando, Panama City, Melbourne, Ocala, Port St. Lucie, Clearwater, Naples, Lakeland, Jacksonville, Sebring
Toured hospitals to talk Obamacare policy
Grassroots campaigning, went door-to-door in each city
Held more town halls across the state, started dialogues with voters
Took campaign bus across the state and just simply talked with voters
Talked about tax reform with voters, had lunch with them
Endorsement by Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll
Fundraised across the state
Talked about repairing America's infrastructure with even more voters
Key policy: tax reform, tourism policy, Obamacare repeal, infrastructure, capital projects, the environment

South Carolina ( Nov. 23 - Nov. 30 )
Made speeches in Columbia, Lexington, Camden, Florence, Lake City (yes, there's another one), Conway, Rock Hill, Greenville, Spartanburg, Simpsonville, Anderson, Charleston
Held many town halls across the state, talked to voters about their concerns
More grassroots campaign across the state, get the message of change out, go door-to-door
Eat lunch with voters
Endorsement by LA Gov. Charles Boustany
Talked about social conservatism and restoring America's society
Talked about restoring American jobs
Talked about why America needs change
Fundraised with voters
Key policy: pro-life, conservatism, change, Obamacare repeal, infrastructure

Operations:
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2018, 12:54:26 PM »

Baton Rouge, LA

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies