Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:42:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 26494 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« on: January 03, 2018, 01:27:03 AM »
« edited: January 03, 2018, 10:10:37 PM by Senator Haslam2020 »

Clark for President, September Schedule:

September 1st, 2011:

Announcement

September 2nd, 2011:

Wesley Clark campaigned in Little Rock, Arkansas talking to local citizens and having breakfast with his Campaign members and volunteers.

September 3rd, 2011:

General Clark decided to drive to Charleston, West Virginia to pitch his message to coal miners and just normal citizens.

Charleston, WV Rally (Attendance: 5,348):

Supporters of Wesley Clark cheer as the General takes the stage.

”...People keep talking about Obama’s war on coal. I’ve seen it before my eyes, it’s like they’re trying to take your jobs! Look we can balance the need for a clean environment with peoples jobs, that’s perfectly reasonable. Politicians just don’t want you to believe that can be done. We absolutely need to tax carbon emissions and make sure coal mine waste doesn’t get into our drinking water, and start switching to newer types of energy slowly. We can absolutely keep towns and communities intact, though! Overall I’m for more green energy and such, but if we stop trying to immediately rid people of their jobs and look at a smart and strategic way to do this, everything can be solved!...”

*claps and loud cheering after Clark finishes his overall one hour speech*

Lunch at McDonalds with campaign volunteers in Charleston, WV.

September 4th, 2011:

Rally in Huntington, WV (Attendance: 7,604):

”...The Democratic Party has left West Virginia. Wanna know why? Because the Democratic Party abandoned its values! So they lost some previously very loyal supporters. I promise you, as President I shall be a hell of a lot more than loyal! We’re gonna change this country, and truly reform broken down policies!!! Thank you, and please help elect me President of the United States!!!...”

September 5th, 2011-September 9th, 2011:

Wesley Clark took some time off from the campaign trail and spent time with family, and flew to Oregon on the eighth in preparation for a major rally.

September 10th, 2011:

Rally in Eugene, OR (Attendance: 10,004):

”...Look at the despicable candidates on the Republican side!!! It’s crazy what they believe in. Yenno I like some of the more libertarian candidates issues on some policies but the rest... damn, it’s a circus with these people!!! It’ll be a third term of Dubya I tell you!! The President isn’t much better either, he’s just continuing to pull America down a very unstable path, and I as an American citizen can’t watch this any longer!!! *massive cheers from the crowd* I cant stand to see what’s going on. Some people ask why I’m running as an independent. It’s because both parties are broken. They’re not for you. They’re not for the common man. Look, I care about each and every one of you. Sure, I can’t talk to each and every one of you but I wish I could. Instead, I can make you a promise. To try and work every day as hard as damn possible to make your lives better, and to pull you up and keep you safe. You think some of these guys wake up every morning thinking that? You think some of these career politicians think of how to make peoples lives better every morning they wake up? The straight answer is no. Very few people think that way. I think that way, because if an elected official is lucky enough to be elected and entrusted, he needs to hold a lot of responsibility. You don’t get that with this current White House Administration, and you didn’t get it with the last one either!!!...”

September 11th, 2011:

All campaigning is paused in remembrance for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

September 12th, 2011:

Rally in Portland, OR (Attendance: 12,345):

”...Look at how the President of the United States parades himself like he’s accomplished something!!! Look at how he acts, when he’s being challenged by three serious contenders for the Democratic Nomination!!! Three!!! Now I have love for some of their policies, their true core policies which help the common man, but President Obama and the current Democratic Party Establishment don’t care about the common man!!! One challenger is bad enough, but three!?!?! Give me a break. I haven’t even gotten into his foreign policy yet, ugh. It’s a shame folks. It’s a shame. But, I have faith and confidence that the country will elect its first non partisan President this November. I have faith that we can restore our place in the world. I have faith that we can be that shining city on a hill. And I have faith that we can overcome all of our challenges if we work together!!! Thank you, Good Night, and God Bless America!!!... *numerous applause and balloons fill the venue*”

September 13th-September 16th, 2011:

General Clark has started setting up a national ground game and internet fundraising infrastructure. He will soon have a functioning volunteer campaign office in all fifty states. General Clark flew to Alaska on the 16th,

September 16th, 2011:

General Clark toured Anchorage before having a massive rally there.

Rally in Anchorage, AK (Attendance: 8,730):

”...I have faith that we can carry Alaska. You can see that both parties don’t care about how Alaska fares and can help Alaska move forward. You don’t see Mrs. Palin doing a lot to help Alaska either!!! Look at her, she’s acting like she’s President. She abandoned Alaska, abandoned it. If I was yalls Governor I would never leave, it’s so nice here. God, if she’s the nominee I’ll laugh. Y’all don’t wanna vote for someone like her. I don’t know who would be worse, Palin or a rock as President. They both got the same damn intelligence quota. The Republicans clearly don’t care about you, and the Democrats don’t either. Try something new. Try Clark. I’ll go to Washington the first day and I’ll be hitting the ground running, fighting for you. Fighting for Alaska, and fighting for America! Thank you!!!...”

September 17th-21st:

Rally in Juneau, AK (Attendance: 5,678)
Fly to California
Fundraising and Rally in Sacramento, CA (Attendance: 18,340)
Rally in San Francisco, CA (Attendance: 17,445)
Rally in Los Angeles, CA (Attendance: 34,008):

“...Damn! They couldn’t fit people in the venue!!! So we decided to have it outside, dang! That’s huge. See we’re really making an impact! Ah, I love it out here. The fresh air feels nice. Let me tell you California, Obama is no President for you!!! Look at how much people the President is deporting too!!! Now look, we need a border and a strong one. However, we need to be working and spending our resources on making it easier to become an American citizen, not deporting grandmas and parents of children, and valuable members of our society!!!...”

September 22nd-24th, 2011:

Wesley Clark takes a break from campaigning to spend time with family.  

September 25th, 2011:

General Clark boards an early morning flight to Cleveland, Ohio, and talks with some of the passengers on the plane. Many request a picture, even staunch conservatives had nothing but the best to say about the General.

September 26th, 2011:

Rally in Cleveland, OH (Attendance: 34,001)

”...My, oh my. We have over thirty thousand people here!!! I don’t remember the last time a third party has made so much impact!!! Damn!!! Thank you America!!! Hah, don’t y’all worry. We’re gonna get this country right back on track!!!...”

Rally in Cincinnati, OH (Attendance: 40,022)

”...I love your friend and former mayor, Dennis Kucinich!!! Wish that guy would endorse me already!!! He’s a good guy, you’re a lucky city, Cincinnati!!! You’ll be even luckier after together we can break the stranglehold of the two party system though!!! Damn, I watched both party debates over again and... it’s terrifying. There’s only a couple candidates who I wouldn’t be absolutely mortified by, but we can still do better. The front runners are atrocious! America can surely do better! And we will!!!...”

The remainder of September:

General Clark took the remainder of September off to spend time with family and call former political office holders. He also decided to have a text- livestream where he answered supporters’ and non supporters’ questions. By the end, everyone who had participated in the chat massively had nothing but the best to say about General Clark. He’s resonating.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:18 PM »

Wesley Clark on an MSNBC Interview:

Rachel Maddow:

“You know, I remember back when you ran for the Democratic Nomination in 2004. Why are you running for President again, and also on an Independent ticket?”

General Clark:

“Yenno what Rachel, that’s an excellent question. Yeah, I ran for President eight years ago. I didn’t win, and I believe that’s why you have some of the problems we have today. I, like many Americans don’t give my loyalty to a political party for free. The Democrats haven’t done anything to help the Common man and have led us pretty poorly. President Bush was a disaster, and I don’t want anything close to a third term of him. Just, both parties don’t work for us. That’s obvious. Sure, I could have ran for the Democratic Nomination but I’m running on making things better, not adding to the problem. That being said, I’m aware many Democrats support our movement. They’re tired of talk. They want results, not polished politicians.”

Rachel Maddow:

“With seeing all these wild accusations from the Chambliss campaign, do you have an opinion on it?”

General Clark:

“Absolutely, it’s almost hilarious actually. I thought it was a joke at first, but come on man. We can’t elect someone who participated in the making of such petty, obviously fake accusations. I don’t personally know Governor Jindal, but I hope people can see such a bad photoshop job is fake.”

Rachel Maddow:

“What’s your opinion on the amount of people attending your rallies? Honestly, I’ve seen them and they have such energy. I don’t think I’ve seen such energy for a third party candidate since Ross Perot in 1992.”

Wesley Clark:

“Thank you, Rachel. I believe I’ve struck a tone. A lot of people from both parties are fed up at how ineffective and inadequate they are. People are starting to come out and voice their support for something new, and that’s what I believe about that, and I’m very grateful for it. Both parties don’t really care about helping people, but I do. My whole life I’ve tried to serve my country. It would be such a great honor America, if you elect me to be your president. Thank you Rachel.”

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 03:03:09 AM »

Wesley for America: October Schedule

“...I’ve known Wesley for a long time, I’ve come to him for advice. Now, if you don’t know who I am... I’m a former commanding general who’s come under a lot of controversy. I was forced out by the Obama administration, I won’t lie. I wasn’t liked too much by Bush, either. They’re both totally and wholly unqualified to lead our foreign policy. They’re too militaristic in all the wrong places, I say we should elect a General, I mean imagine the implication. Guys, he’s an independent, a war hero, someone who actively fights against the corruption in Washington!!! How much better can you get?!?My goodness, America, I don’t really make political endorsements, but Clark’s my guy. Anyways, It’s my great honor to introduce a hard working American hero, a devoted father and husband, an honest American citizen and the next President of the United States, Wesley Clark!!!...”

Rally in Columbia, SC (Attendance: 4,021)
Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC (Attendance: 7,899)

Rally in Charleston, SC (Attendance: 4,500)

October 26th, 2011-October 31st, 2011

Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA (Attendance: 15,499):

”...Ah, Iowa! Here comes the time of year where candidates beg for your votes and take phony positions on issues and lie to you for your support!!! Great, right? *loud boos* Yep, I wont lie to ya Iowa, I’ll tell it like how it is. I won’t ever pander and lie to get elected. I’ll be real to you. I’ll shake up Washington. I’ll bring real hope and change. *loud applause*...”

Rally in Iowa City, IA (Attendance: 14,403)
Rally in Ames, IA (Attendance: 12,309)

Rally in Des Moines, IA (Attendance: 16,788)

Rally in Minneapolis, MN (Attendance: 18,901)
Fundraising in Minneapolis, MN

General Clark took the rest of the month off to relax with his family.

Endorsements this turn: Fmr. Sen. Blanche Lincoln, Fmr. Gen. Stanley McChrystal
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 03:20:48 AM »

Ad: Service
(Narrated by his son)

Who is Wesley Clark you may ask?

Wesley Clark was born in a small town in Arkansas on a cold December night. He was raised in a small, middle income household.

His family taught him the values of service and hard work, and when America came calling, Wesley served. He finished high in his military class, and he was sent off to Vietnam.

He took four rounds to his body from an AK-47 but still gave commands on the battlefield, and was given the Silver Star.

His work after the war was well known to commanders, working to help the Vietnam Veterans Memorial happen, and becoming an adviser to the Supreme Allied Commander, Alexander Haig. Wesley’s tactics changed post-Vietnam combat, earning him a promotion to Major General.

When duty called, he served his county Valiantly in Kosovo. He bravely led many U.S troops, but soon a different duty came to him. He saw what was happening under the reign of President Bush and spoke out. He revealed how much of a travesty his presidency had been, and what it was going to be. He announced his candidacy for President in 2004. As you can tell, he didn’t win, and if he did things sure would have been a heck of a lot different.

My dad saw how terrible things were under the Obama administration too, and how the President broke promises again. This time, he said he’s done with the two party system. My dad is running for President. Will you help him? Will you call my father to duty, once more?

”I’m Wesley Clark, and I approve this message!”
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 03:25:29 AM »

Official Statement from Wesley Clark on the Libya Crisis:

”We need to stay out of Middle Eastern quagmires. Have we learned nothing from Iraq? General Clark is a former GENERAL, a military man, and he’s saying STAY OUT!!! Mr. Obama, how unqualified to deal with this crisis are you? There is no reason any American should be part of the mindless bloodshed!”
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 06:42:01 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2018, 07:03:21 PM by Senator Haslam2020 »

Wesley for America: November Schedule

November 1st,2011-November 7th, 2011

”...Thank you Charleston, ya know what... I think we have a real chance of carrying West Virginia in the General. Both parties have failed you, let’s try something new! Let’s save your jobs!...”
Fly to AR

Rally in Little Rock,AR w Blanche Lincoln (Attendance: 22,334)
Rally in Hope, AR with Blanche Lincoln (Attendance: 19,001)

General Clark fundraised and went on an online fundraising blitz and relaxed with his family for the rest of the month.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 07:02:45 PM »

“Something New.” Advertisement:

Two disastrous presidents standing side by side.

Two parties that have failed the middle class.

One candidate who cares about the people the political establishment doesn’t care about: everyone.

”I’m Wesley Clark and I approve this message.

Wesley Clark Interview with Wolf Blitzer,CNN:

Wolf: Hello, General Clark, pleasure to have you on the show today. I’ll start you off. Why are you running for President on an Independent ticket, are you acting as a spoiler, or are you in it to win it?

Wesley: I’m gonna be honest with you Wolf, and with the country, I’ve seen an energy in this campaign that I’ve never seen before. There’s such enthusiasm behind our supporters, I’ve been all around the country and it’s honestly great. I believe the people want something they won’t get with the current political system: results. I believe our movement can win, and will win in November.

Wolf: What’s your opinion on the uh, Libya Crisis?

Wesley: Another disastrous American intervention. We shouldn’t have made the situation even worse. What I’ve seen is, that the past two presidents had little to no knowledge about foreign policy before entering the office, Clinton didn’t know much either but at least he learned a little bit. What I fear is that we’ve made the situation in Libya too unstable, and it’ll bite us back years from now.

Wolf: You’ve been endorsed by former office holders, I mean some big guys too like Chair of the President’s Intelligence Board Dan Boren, and former Secretary Cohen, what do you think about this?

Clark: Well, it’s good to know that such important figures know we need a change. I’m honored to be supported by such great people, both in their accomplishments and, both knowing them personally.

Wolf: What’s your opinion on the latest polling numbers of both the Democratic and Republican fields?

Clark: Four years ago I would have never expected that a Democrat could mess up so much, this bad. President Obama’s is at 40% in the latest Democratic Primary Poll. Such numbers haven’t been seen for an incumbent since 1980. I’m glad to know many Democrats know the length of this, and that he’s nothing but another failure. I hope to see more Democrats, and frankly, discouraged Republicans to join my campaign. We can fix this country, but I need you, the American people’s support.

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 07:40:03 PM »

Wesley Clark Campaign Statement on the Obama/Romney withdrawals:

Breaking news came out recently that two front runners for their respective party nominations stepped out. President Obama’s withdrawal is for the better. He wasn’t what the country needed, and he came at the wrong time. That being said, he’s an honorable man and we wish the best for his mmm and his family going forward. The same can be said for Governor Romney, who withdrew due to his wife’s health concerns. It’s very pleasing that a man can care so much about his own family to put back his own aspirations. While General Clark disagrees with the respective mens’ policies, let’s all be decent and wish the best for them.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 01:58:41 PM »
« Edited: January 16, 2018, 07:48:49 PM by Senator Haslam2020 »

Wesley for America: December Schedule

As many Americans realize, this is a time to celebrate family, and to be thankful for everything you have. This is a time to feast, to go in the living room to socialize, this is time for Americans to celebrate. Please celebrate and be safe this Christmas, and let all be peaceful. Hopefully, still be mindful of some others who aren’t as fortunate as you, and take them in into your loving arms. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Endorsements (from all turns):

Fmr. Sen. Blanche Lincoln (AR)
Fmr. Gen. Stanley McChrystal (KS)
Fmr. Gov. Dan Boren (OK)
Fmr. Sec. of. Def. William Cohen (ME)
Rep. Dan Boren (OK)
Fmr. Mayor Rocky Anderson (UT)
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 08:31:44 PM »

Ad: America the Beautiful

America, home of the brave and land of the free.

We live in a beautiful and naturally great nation, but recently, we’ve gotten into some major problems.

Two men: George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, have destroyed America’s standing on the world stage. We’ve had an economic collapse that we’re struggling to get out of, our debt is rising out of control, we’ve gotten ourselves into numerous foreign entanglements that we don’t need to be in.

America, we’re reaching the point of no return, But hope is on the horizon. There’s only one candidate who can end the gridlock in Washington, fight for American jobs, make a lasting and long recovery from the Crisis of ‘08, one candidate who will get us out of war and keep America safe. That man is my dad, General Wesley Clark.

”I’m Wesley Clark, and I approve this message!”

(To be played in West Virginia, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Utah)
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2018, 03:55:20 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2018, 06:01:48 PM by Senator Haslam2020 »

Wesley for America: Iowa Caucus Schedule

”...Hello, Ames!!! You know what!? The candidates from both parties are coming to Iowa, making false promises, making false claims, lying, all to win your vote. Hell if I was an Iowa resident I couldn’t stand it. I’m going to tell you a secret- the political system is rigged against the common man. I hope that in November, we can change the course of the United States, for the better. Our campaign is really a revolution...”

Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA (Attendance: 17,633)

Rally in Des Moines, IA (Attendance: 21,334)

General Clark took until January 1st to relax with his family.

Fly to SD
Rally in Sioux Falls, SD (Attendance: 22,334):

”TBA”
Fly to WV

Rally in Charleston, WV (Attendance: 12,333)
Fly to IA
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA (Attendance: 20,003)
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »

A Breaking Announcement from Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta in Monterrey,CA:

”...Hello Monterrey!!! If you don’t know, I was born here. My roots are in this town, and in this state. I was raised here, studied here, and learned about the world here. I served many terms in the House of Representatives, I was Chair of the House Budget Committee, Director of the OMB, the White House Chief of Staff, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, and the current Secretary of Defense. Our nation is at a crucial turning point. We’re in full Election mode. You can see it everywhere, campaign ads and everything, ugh I hate it. I’m a former Republican. I’m still a current democrat, but I’ll get back to you on that. I switched parties because I thought the Democrats were rational. I can’t say that anymore. I’ve assessed both fields of candidates, and the Democrats just aren’t ready, or don’t care, they’re playing partisan politics. The Republicans are self explanatory, they’re just plain nutjobs. I don’t know what will happen to our country if we elect some of these madmen, but I’ve found a candidate that I can out my trust in. General Wesley Clark is by far, the best choice for our country. I, as an American citizen, have the right to make my voice heard. I don’t care if the party establishment doesn’t like that, I’m very experienced, I know what I’m talking about, and please vote for Wesley Clark this November. Thank you...”
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 02:52:23 PM »

Wesley for America: January 4th-10th Schedule

January 4th-10th, 2012

Fly to WV
Rally in Charleston, WV w/ Fmr. Sen. Carte Goodwin:

”...It’s great to be back in Charleston!!! I love this city, this state, everything about it. It taught me the way. I learned a lot while serving in the Senate. One, Washington’s very dysfunctional, but two, it’s also broken and crippled by severe gridlock. We need an independent voice, not someone who’s part of the problem in that White House!!! We need fresh, new, bold leadership. With fresh, new, bold ideas!!! We need someone who’s proved themselves though, and General Clark as sure as hell proved himself worthy. I’m proud to call him my friend, and the next President of the United States!!! West Virginia, Appalachia, let’s put this great man over the top, and into the WHITE HOUSE!!!...”

Fly to MT
Rally in Billings, MT
Dinner with supporters in Billings, MT

Fly to CA
Fundraising in Sacramento, CA
Rally in Sacramento, CA

Rally in Los Angeles, CA:

”...We have to put an end to these problems people... We have to end the nonstop wars, the warrantless government surivellence, the crime in our streets, the unemployment, ugh, how could leaders we elect screw us over so much!? I’ve been consistent, and I’m going to make a promise. We’ll get stuff done in Washington if you elect me. I promise. Thank you!!!...”

Fly to AL
Rally in Montgomery, AL w/ Fmr. Rep. Artur Davis:

”...Believe me folks, I’ve seen the horrors of Washington first hand. Believe me folks, I’ve learned what it’s like in that damn swamp. The Democratic Party has left me, I can’t support these current Republican candidates, I’m left with one option that inspires and will bring about true hope and change. That option is with General Wesley Clark, please Alabama, vote for this man to be your commander in chief!!!...”

Rally in Birmingham, AL w/ Fmr. Rep. Artur Davis
Fly to NH

Rally in Concord, NH:

”...Dang, that’s a lot of ‘04 signs haha!!! Look New Hampshire, I’m not gonna lie to you, but those sellouts will!!! They’re gonna lie and clobber for your votes, hell, they’d kill for them. But they’ll say anything it takes and lie and lie, that’s part of the problem in Washington. If you vote for me on November 6th, I promise we’ll change America for the better! Thank you!!!...”
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2018, 06:00:38 PM »
« Edited: February 10, 2018, 07:27:03 PM by Senator Haslam2020 »

”...Connecticut, I’ve served you for years. We don’t need a Christie or a Clinton in the White House, we need Clark...
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 06:08:56 PM »

Wesley Clark Interview on CNN:

Wolf Blitzer: Now we have scored an interview with General Wesley Clark, and we have some questions for him. General Clark, great to have you on, let’s get down to business if you don’t mind. What is your opinion on the Libya Intervention?

General Clark: Thanks, great to be on Wolf, well about that... I’m a former General, I know a lot about the military, I’ve been in it my whole life... I don’t understand if what President Obama did here was just because he’s unqualified and too inexperienced for the Presidency, or if he’s just plain stupid. Hell, it’s just gonna cause more problems in a horrifically unstable area of the world. Mark my words America, no new unnecessary foreign wars in the Middle East if you elect me.

Wolf Blitzer: Alright, I have another question. What is your opinion on the current state of the primaries on both sides. You have Senator Clinton and Governor Christie with two victories on both sides, which may change. Why do you think you, as a third party contender, can compete with them in the General, if they’re nominated?

General Clark: I’m glad you asked that Wolf, just look at the primaries. You see a puppet of Wall Street leading the Democrats, a foreign policy hawk, a political opportunist leading them. The democrats are honestly like rats fleeing a sinking ship, heck the President was so unpopular he was forced to drop out. The Republicans are just running on another four years of George Bush, and we cant have that again, we know we can’t. I’m the only candidate who will bring the U.S economy back to where it needs to be, and give the U.S a sensible foreign policy. America, let’s try something new after years of failure.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 10:16:37 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2018, 10:19:54 PM by Senator Haslam2020 »

Wesley for America: January 22nd-January 31st, 2012 Schedule

Fly to TN
Fundraising in Nashville, TN

Rally in Jackson, TN w/ Fmr. Rep. John Tanner:

”...Hello, Tennessee!!! I’m experienced in politics, and I’m going to say, that’s all you’ll get with Hillary Clinton or Chris Christie: Politics, soundbites, no real solutions for the American people. I’m a fairly reasonable person, I tried to use bipartisanship when I was a congressman, even though I was a democrat. That mentality in Washington is gone. Its either run by extremists or extreme corporatists, there is no room for a reasonable third option. But there is, and it lies in General Clark. I’m endorsing his campaign for the Presidency...”

Rally in Knoxville, TN w/ Fmr. Rep. John Tanner
Rally in Nashville, TN w/ Fmr. Rep. John Tanner
Fly to NY

Rally in New York City, NY:

”...Wow, look how amazing this is!!! Thousands of people, all gathering, all shouting for a real shot at some real hope and change!!!! Obama, you duped us four years ago. Bush was just a catastrophic failure, we shouldn’t have any more leadership from failed leaders, and the parties that create them. The Democrats and Republicans are out of touch with the majority of Americans, and New York, do you think the Democratic and Republican Leadership care about you, about your issues? Only in Election time, but it’s not sincere. I’m sincere. The movement we have created is a movement of love and change, I really think we have a good chance. Let’s change America, my friends!!!...”

Fly to NV
Rally in Reno, NV
Rally in Las Vegas, NV
Fly to AR

Rally in Little Rock, AR w/ Fmr. Sen. Blanche Lincoln
Fly to WV
Rally in Charleston w/ Fmr. Sen. Carte Goodwin

Fly to TX
Finishing the final touches on a national grassroots donation network with Mark Cuban in TX

Rally in Pittsburgh, PA w/ Mr. Mark Cuban:

”...I’ve been all around this country in my life, I was born and raised in this lovely city, I’ve been in Dallas, I’ve had the chance to call many places my home. I’m so prideful that I get to do that in this country, and as an American, I’m afraid. I’m a businessman, most of you all know that. I’m a billionaire, so I’m better off than the rest of you financially, but I’m one of the rare... eh, sincere billionaires. I care about the common man, and I’ve inspected the 2012 field, and the only one who’s really sincere and cares is General Clark. He will clean up the mess in Washington, but he needs your help. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, Arkansas, West Virginia, Oklahoma, let’s all unite, regardless of past affiliations as a red or blue state, and do what’s best for the nation!!! Let’s tackle the deficit, unemployment, the crippled economy, let’s make a change in Washington!!!...”

Fly to TX
Rally in Dallas, TX w/ Mark Cuban
Fly to FL

Rally in Orlando, FL:

“... Orlando, I’m here to talk with you, and many Floridians today. You will hear a lot about, well you have heard a lot about the primary being held today. It’s pitiful how so many political games are put into our system. There begging for your votes, lying, doing anything it takes to win. I don’t blame them, it’s because they’re politicians. Well guess what America, we’ve had far too many politicians in Washington recently, most of whom are incompetent and not fit for the job. I’ve been behind the scenes for years, I’ve sat, I’ve observed, I’ve learned how the legislative system works. We need something, we need change in Washington. It needs to happen now, and I believe it will. Florida, let’s not elect another Bush, and let’s not elect four more years of the same failure. Let’s elect four years of something nice, a change, something that’ll boost America...”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies