Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Forward? – A 2012 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 26591 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 10:43:36 AM »

Bredesen Campaign ad "Bredesen for me" to air in all 50 states for 2 months

Copyright for the idea goes to the Kennedy 1960 campaign ad 'JFK FOR President'

Image of Bredesen

Do you want a man for president who really knows the truth?

Image of Tennessee prospering

Do you want a man who helped a state prosper during a recession?

Bredesen being reasonable with budget headline

Do you want a man for president who knows what is right?

Well it's up to you

it's up to you

it's strictly up to you

but for me it's Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bre-de-sen for  me!

Bredesen

Bredesen

Bredesen

Bredesen

Image of HealthAmerica corp.

Do you want a man for president who won't take salaries

Bredesen shown to be free of past scandals unlike his predeccessors

Do you want a man for president who is clean of any wrong?

Show a picture of many tenneseans applauding Bredesen's job

Do you want a man who truly knows how to lead?

Well, it's up to you,

it's up to you,

it's strictly up to you

But it's Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen, Bredesen,, Bre-de-sen for me!

Bredesen

Bredesen

Bredesen

Bredesen

I'm Phil Bredesen and I endorse this message.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2018, 06:51:53 PM »

Bredesen Reply to Senator Clinton before debate ends

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Hold on for a brief moment before we end this here debate. Senator, you are sounding like you would be the next Jack Kennedy. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy. There were just as much scandals as there was prosperity during Bill's time in office and at the end, Not when Bush was elected but in the last few years your husband was in office, the prosperity stunted and then began a steady downturn into the recession that we all know and hate today. Now that I think about it, I consider myself more a Kennedite Democrat than a Clintonite Democrat now. Mrs. Clinton, were you responsible for the years that the properity of our country was stunted? As you said, it was two for the price of one in the 90s. well, by god, if the end of the 2010s with you as President happens with a major economic recession, then by god, I'm out!
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2018, 06:59:07 PM »

Bredesen Campaign ob the request to kick him out of the next Democratic debate

Senator Clinton has requested that Mr. Bredesen not be allowed to appear at the next Democratic debate, Mr. Bredesen wants to remind Senator Clinton that doing so is in fact a form of censorship and thus requests that she redacts her request.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2018, 07:06:42 PM »

Bredesen Reply to Senator Clinton before debate ends

Hold on for a brief moment before we end this here debate. Senator, you are sounding like you would be the next Jack Kennedy. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy. There were just as much scandals as there was prosperity during Bill's time in office and at the end, Not when Bush was elected but in the last few years your husband was in office, the prosperity stunted and then began a steady downturn into the recession that we all know and hate today. Now that I think about it, I consider myself more a Kennedite Democrat than a Clintonite Democrat now. Mrs. Clinton, were you responsible for the years that the properity of our country was stunted? As you said, it was two for the price of one in the 90s. well, by god, if the end of the 2010s with you as President happens with a major economic recession, then by god, I'm out!

Clinton: Governor, this is a lie and you know it. The current economic recession has been caused by the reckless de-regulation of the last Republican Administration. President Clinton left office in 2001 with a budget surplus, a strong and safe nation, and a strong economy. Unemployment was just over 4%, one of its lowest points going back to the 1990s. Our country was on the cusp of an economic boom, centered around the new technologies of the Internet. My husband had his own personal shortcomings, we all know about those, but he was a hell of a President and it's disingenuous to suggest anything else.

BREDESEN: Then why in 2000 was everything projected to get worse after him senator? It's an honest question. While Bush was the worst president in recent history, I think we all agree on that, our economy was slowly starting to fall away in that very year. sure it was a very slow decline, but still, one cannot deny the facts.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2018, 10:50:14 PM »

Phil Bredesen announces withdrawl for race

As of a few minutes ago, former Tennessee governor Phil Bredesen has announced that he is officially dropping out of the race and has endorsed Former Vice President Joe Biden to be the Democratic Nominee. At the same time, his son, Benjamin, announced that he is running for the Senate seat of the rather lukewarm popular Lamar Alexander in 2014 in order to gain some Washington experience and serve his state well well. His son has the godsend of having his father's Govenorship and mayoral record behind him without the conspiracy theories scandal that plagued his father as well. Benjamin stated that he will work across party lines to make sure that every Tennessean will get what they need with him as senator and has stated that no matter who wins the presidency, if he wins, he will be there to call out the president on the things he does wrong and the things he does right.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »

2012 Announcement Speech from Former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania

YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2018, 09:12:31 PM »

Santorum Campaign from February 1st-February 7th

February 1st-February 3rd: Campaign in Missouri, strategy is to get as Much Support as possible by using his social conservativism policies, such as Taxes and Abortion.

Highlights:

Rally in St. Louis on February 2nd:

Feb 4th-Feb 7th: Campaign in Alabama and Mississippi on social conservativism
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2018, 01:23:27 PM »

Santorum Debate Answers

Well, If you ask me, I think we can all agree on one thing: Radical Islamic Terrorism. For too long, President Obama and even President Bush, to an extent, bowed to the demands of there radical terrorists. Think about what happens if we continue to bend the knee to these terrorists. It's tragic, Terror attacks almost every day. I promise 3 things to do about this if I become President:

1. I will hold a temporary ban on all Muslims entering this country. We don't know if someone has intentions for terrorism or where they come from. By holding a temporary ban, we can figure out what the hell is going on and stop terrorism from coming here.

2. I will bring back Big Stick Diplomacy, the policy of Theodore Roosevelt, President from 1901-1909. He was one of only a handful of Presidents I believe made this country strong and powerful. It's time to show these terrorists that we aren't joking around and that if you attack us, we will strike twice as hard at you. No longer can we be a weakling and bow to the demands of Terrorists. Big stick diplomacy is the way!

3. Finally, I will launch an investigation in ways that we can improve our chances to defend against Terrorism. I want us to be 99.999% safe for a terrorist attack. We can never be 100% safe but it's best to be so safe that it'll be damn impossible and near suicide to attack us!

Good Question, I would like to answer this in the most simple way possible. JFK, Bush, Reagan, Wilson, all good presidents and guess what they did. They gave large tax cuts. The bigger the cuts, the more the rich can invest. The more the rich invest, the more jobs our economy gets, the less of a chance we will have another crash. Also, no government involvement, because Government is not the solution to the problem, it is the problem. This was proven when the Great Depression was Prolonged by the Government Interventionism of FDR. Look that up. The economy was on it's way to recovering but FDR ruined it. So here are my big two to prevent another crash: Tax Cuts and No Government intervention.

Thanks for giving the question. Now, I can't completely help you in your business as I believe in Lazziez Faire and if the market does not want you, then the government won't support you. However, if you are proving to well with the market. We'll give you checks of $10,000 to help you expand and grow your business. I'm giving you this as an incentive to continue to do well as from signing that check, I am giving you the trust of your government. Further more, I won't force you to do anything you won't be able to do or don't want to do. There shall be no government mandate and instead everything will be determined by the market. Thank you again.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2018, 10:13:56 AM »

Santorum Ad #1: "False Land of Milk and Honey" Attack ad on Adam Carolla to air in Missouri, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Alabama

Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies