Would you live in North Korea or Taliban Afghanistan? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:24:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Would you live in North Korea or Taliban Afghanistan? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
North Korea

Taliban Afghanistan

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 92

Author Topic: Would you live in North Korea or Taliban Afghanistan?  (Read 4358 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: August 18, 2021, 10:49:22 PM »

The Taliban are taking Afghanistan back to the 90s, while currently the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea isn’t milking 90s nostalgia or talking points anymore—and its people are both objectively materially richer than Afghanistan along with richer culture wise as of Mid-August with nice semi-legal party drugs and better modern literature.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 10:56:39 AM »

Easily North Korea is the better option to actually live in, but only if I were already born there.

To live as a foreigner is much more debatable. Because government would still see me as outsider and have their eyes on me. Add to that the fact I’m not Asian and I probably would never really be seen as a true North Korean citizen and be too exotic in a closed country to really blend in.

So I think Afghanistan would be easier to blend in and keep a low profile (at least in comparison), although I admit I would be much more scared to live there nowadays than in North Korea.

Dude, your Brazilian, you can have any cutie there with such little work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies