MI-EPICMRA: Schuette +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:27:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MI-EPICMRA: Schuette +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-EPICMRA: Schuette +3  (Read 2924 times)
#gravelgang #lessiglad
Serious_Username
United States

« on: December 22, 2017, 10:51:48 PM »

I mean her name approval getting worse is hardly a good sign lol

This will end up being a tougher contest for Dems than it ought to be, imo. In such a favorable national environment Mi should be going blue at the statewide level, but the Detroit population just keeps declining and Western Michigan keeps growing, while no one really knows any of the Democrats statewide.

Still think this is tilts D, but Dems are going to have to invest a lot more to beat Schuette with Whitmer than they ought to have to.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if Whitmer manages to throw this on a night where Evers squeaks by Walker and Graham beats Putnam in FL.

I think Whitmer should be able to pull it off at the end of the day due to a favorable national environment and Snyder fatigue on the local level, but I think it'll be a closer race than many are probably expecting ATM and victory shouldn't be taken for granted.

Whitmer is a remarkably underwhelming candidate. Michigan's Martha Coakley.

Mark Hackel or Mike Duggan would've been great candidates for Dems, the current field is underwhelming.

I don't think it's too late for him to jump in. I don't know Michigan's ballot access laws that well, but I'd have to believe that MI Dems are wanting another option. Mayor Mike has an excellent record on paper (even if Detroit's recovery is uneven) and if anyone could overcome such a late start, it's Mike Duggan.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies