AL-JMC: Moore +5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:01:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AL-JMC: Moore +5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: AL-JMC: Moore +5  (Read 6360 times)
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2017, 12:17:39 AM »

Terrific, detailed analysis NOVA!
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2017, 02:26:37 AM »

Establishment Reps should be actively be campaigning for Jones!
Lmao
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2017, 03:33:09 AM »

So, actually back to the subject at hand, which is the JMC poll of Alabama, as opposed to an individual poster who brought us the "West Virginia" is the redneck hateful Capitol of America posts not that long ago, who apparently needs to check with his shrink regarding "Alabama is the new West Virginia" memo, and arguably is derailing every thread on the topic, along with a handful of Moore supporters, and various Democratic avatars venting steam about Moore's predilection for Underage Girls....

Perhaps you might want to see a shrink instead for your poor vision, since if you actually read the thread you'd see I was mentioned multiple times before I even posted.

Decent post otherwise though.

What makes you think that I was talking about you?

The whole "Alabama is the new West Virginia" gig that any poster want want to present will be shot down from NoVA, since we have plenty of economically depressed part of my home-state of Oregon, that might have swung towards Trump between '12 and '16, where friends and family members have experienced the dramatic fluctuations that come with historical dependency on certain Natural Resource based products....

Nobody ever commented on it, but upon a post that I made regarding Moore's first public appearance he shows up in a Community that has experienced dramatic decline as a result of economic shifts within the Textile Industry....

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=277182.msg5930680#msg5930680

Still wondering why Moore picked this particular Community in Alabama to seek political rehabilitation....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies