AL Fox10: Moore +6 conducted yesterday
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:14:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AL Fox10: Moore +6 conducted yesterday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AL Fox10: Moore +6 conducted yesterday  (Read 1950 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2017, 01:54:43 AM »

Interesting. Sadly, if Moore wins, the state of Alabama will look foolish. Oh well.

..Alabama's looked foolish for quite some time now; this will just reinforce its status as the most deplorable state in the nation. I mean, let's face it: Channing Tatum is the only good thing that's come out of that state. Smiley

The silver lining in all of this is that once the good God-fearing Christian crusaders of Alabama elect a child molester to the United States Senate, it should forever discredit the Religious Right and be the final nail in their coffin.

Defenders will just say it's because they believe abortion is murder, and blah blah blah. Of course AL would still vote for Moore even if the Democrat was pro-life, but I expect the abortion thing to be the excuse used.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2017, 08:38:10 AM »

Trumplicans on twitter are celebrating this poll despite the fact it's a five point decrease in lead for Moore.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2017, 08:43:35 AM »

Trumplicans on twitter are celebrating this poll despite the fact it's a five point decrease in lead for Moore.

Considering that unless there are more allegations this is possibly Moore's low point, and considering the way these scandals seem to fade in the minds of conservatives, it's perhaps not so bizarre they would celebrate.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »

Interesting. Sadly, if Moore wins, the state of Alabama will look foolish. Oh well.

..Alabama's looked foolish for quite some time now; this will just reinforce its status as the most deplorable state in the nation. I mean, let's face it: Channing Tatum is the only good thing that's come out of that state. Smiley

The silver lining in all of this is that once the good God-fearing Christian crusaders of Alabama elect a child molester to the United States Senate, it should forever discredit the Religious Right and be the final nail in their coffin.

Defenders will just say it's because they believe abortion is murder, and blah blah blah. Of course AL would still vote for Moore even if the Democrat was pro-life, but I expect the abortion thing to be the excuse used.
I disagree, I think a pro-life Democrat would be ahead by double digits against Moore right now. all it really takes for a Democrat to be elected in Alabama (versus a terrible Republican candidate) is for them to embrace the 2nd Amendment and be very pro-life.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2017, 12:18:32 PM »

I disagree, I think a pro-life Democrat would be ahead by double digits against Moore right now. all it really takes for a Democrat to be elected in Alabama (versus a terrible Republican candidate) is for them to embrace the 2nd Amendment and be very pro-life.

https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?fips=1&year=2014&f=0&off=5&elect=0
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2017, 07:29:40 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?fips=1&year=2014&f=0&off=5&elect=0
Keyword: 2014.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies