MN-SEN Special Election 2018? (Will Franken Resign?)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:53:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MN-SEN Special Election 2018? (Will Franken Resign?)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: MN-SEN Special Election 2018? (Will Franken Resign?)  (Read 6038 times)
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2017, 03:24:01 PM »

I always hated Al Franken especially since Norm Coleman actually won but besides that he needs to resign!
You were seven
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2017, 03:28:38 PM »

I always hated Al Franken especially since Norm Coleman actually won but besides that he needs to resign!
You were seven
I was actually 6 on election turned 7 the next day. But that’s besides the point Al Franken is not the true senator of Minnesota,just like how I’m not sure If JFK was actually really elected president since there was over voting in the democrat areas of New Jersey Texas and Illinois.
Greedo punched first
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2017, 03:30:25 PM »

Would you still support Coleman today, considering he's an establishment never-Trumper; or would you denounce him as a weak RINO? I like Coleman.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2017, 03:30:36 PM »

You were seven
I was actually 6 on election turned 7 the next day. But that’s besides the point Al Franken is not the true senator of Minnesota,just like how I’m not sure If JFK was actually really elected president since there was over voting in the democrat areas of New Jersey Texas and Illinois.

mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2017, 03:35:15 PM »

You were seven

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2017, 03:36:14 PM »

Franken absolutely should resign. In that case, I hope Dayton appoints Ellison to the seat. I'd be OK with Lori Swanson.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2017, 03:41:22 PM »

Would you still support Coleman today, considering he's an establishment never-Trumper; or would you denounce him as a weak RINO? I like Coleman.
I know that Coleman is a moderate but yes I would support him as long if he votes for cutting taxes trump’s SC nominees and repealing Obamacare. Plus Coleman is still better then Franken.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »

You were seven

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Lol
Hydera

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2017, 03:42:52 PM »

Franken absolutely should resign. In that case, I hope Dayton appoints Ellison to the seat. I'd be OK with Lori Swanson.

Just have Lori Swanson because she's female.  Im sure somebody will find some dirt on Ellison eventually.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2017, 03:45:00 PM »

Just have Lori Swanson because she's female.  Im sure somebody will find some dirt on Ellison eventually.

The dirt writes itself. He's one of them dirty Moslems.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2017, 03:57:49 PM »

>Inb4 MN angry Democratic women memes start

I really think Franken should resign, and the nearly obvious replacement that Dayton will pick is Swanson. I think she'd be a great senator.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2017, 03:59:56 PM »

Nation of Islam links might've already derailed his DNC chairmanship, let alone anything else...
Hydera

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2017, 04:20:56 PM »

Nation of Islam links might've already derailed his DNC chairmanship, let alone anything else...

Also other controversial statements he made in the past. The Democratic party can't afford to not be squeaky clean especially after last year.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2017, 05:33:30 PM »

You were seven

Nixon was cheated but it wasn't due to "overvoting" LMAO
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2017, 08:06:56 PM »

Betty McCollum is also acceptable in case the same rats who stirred a stink over Ellison's DNC campaign decide he can't be a senator either.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2017, 08:09:08 PM »

You were seven

Dead people voted in Illinois and there were Countys in Texas with over voting.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »

It's OK for Democrats. He will run again and win again in 2020. The left will pretend to care 20 years after the fact.

Krazen, you're very much on record supporting sexual assault by politicians. What happened? Huh
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2017, 09:25:46 PM »

You were seven

Dead people voted in Illinois and there were Countys in Texas with over voting.
It's just that the Democratic machines in those places fudged the numbers. There was some cheating in Texas but it wouldn't have handed Nixon the state. IL was the one where he really screwed. People weren't voting multiple times, it's just that the ballots were tampered with.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies