Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 05:42:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 2: Thou Shall Not Touch Teenage Girls  (Read 145242 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1300 on: November 30, 2017, 06:38:44 PM »
« edited: November 30, 2017, 06:41:02 PM by keep cool-idge »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

you do know Kimmel is a practicing Catholic right?
Lol says the guy who dated Sarah Silverman.

how....dare....he....miscegenate!
Two things

First of all I do think Catholics are Christian but just because I said that doesn’t mean all Catholics are Christians, ted Kennedy is definitely not a Christian same with jimmy kimmel

But second and biggest of all what kind of Christian/Catholic would date a woman who makes fun of Christians and Jesus,oh right a fake Christian would.
Just because someone doesn't follow the perverted and political christianity that Falwell Jr and the Westboro church crowd follow does not mean they're a fake christian. Some of us Christian upheld verses like John 15:17 and Proverbs 19:17 more than Leviticus 18:22 and 1 Timothy 2:12.
The Ten Commandments also says not to mock or use god’s name in vain.
Sarah Silverman and jimmy kimmel do both.

EDIT

Did you really say that I’m like the Westboro bapists and jerry farewell?

Because I’m definitely not either of those.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1301 on: November 30, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »

Two things

First of all I do think Catholics are Christian but just because I said that doesn’t mean all Catholics are Christians, ted Kennedy is definitely not a Christian same with jimmy kimmel

But second and biggest of all what kind of Christian/Catholic would date a woman who makes fun of Christians and Jesus,oh right a fake Christian would.

What if - and hear me out - neither your weird evangelical stuff OR Catholicism is the real thing? We Orthodox are clearly the real Christians.

(Sarcasm obviously)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1302 on: November 30, 2017, 06:40:24 PM »

Two things

A Christian with a sense of humor?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1303 on: November 30, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »

Two things

Just because someone doesn't follow the perverted and political christianity that Falwell Jr and the Westboro church crowd follow does not mean they're a fake christian. Some of us Christian upheld verses like John 15:17 and Proverbs 19:17 more than Leviticus 18:22 and 1 Timothy 2:12.

This post cannot be shouted from the mountaintops loud enough.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1304 on: November 30, 2017, 06:53:08 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 06:57:15 PM by Virginia »

Cut it out

edit: For the record Greedo, this is not your personal thread for arguing, nor is any other thread that you don't make for the sole explicit purpose of such. If you derail this thread again, then we're going to have to see about putting you on mod review. I don't care who started it, where ever you go you seem to derail threads with low quality and usually totally irrelevant/off-topic jibberish.

Since this is like the 5th or 6th time you've derailed this thread alone, consider this your last warning.
swf541

« Reply #1305 on: November 30, 2017, 07:00:24 PM »

Yeah, everyone knows that to be truly pro-Christian, you have to vote for pedophiles that have Rs next to their name.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #1306 on: November 30, 2017, 07:57:56 PM »

I see Greedo has decided to impersonate Elizabeth Dole circa 2008 now. Lovely.

There is no gawd.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1307 on: November 30, 2017, 08:05:51 PM »
« Edited: November 30, 2017, 08:19:28 PM by Arkansas Yankee »

I understand the argument that if Moore committed the acts and is lying about it, he should not be elected. I even understand the argument that if he admitted the acts and admitted it, he should not be elected.

What I do not understand is calling him a pedophile, if there is no evidence he has committed a similar act in 40 years.  Should he wear a scarlet letter?

Being good liberals, I am sure that you would agree that a young man, even in his early 30s at the time of his offense, could reform.   If so, why do you call him a pedophile.  Why do you say his supporters are supporting a pedophile.

In fact if you go to the internet, (and I do not have the time or patience to provide the links) pedophilia is described as dealing with children through the age of 13.  Acts with adolescents 14-17 years are deemed sexual abuse.  So even by definition, he is not a pedophile.

I know why you call him a pedophile.  You want to stigmatize him and heap guilt on anyone who might consider voting for him.  May I make the counter argument, that you might be creating sympathy

As I have said previously here today, I think Moore is making a mistake calling his opposition homosexuals, transgenders, etc.  He is trying the same stigmatization trick.  It could backfire.

Moore and his opponents like most of you here should all understand that to receive mercy, you must grant mercy.

junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #1308 on: November 30, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »

Me walking in on this thread:

kyc0705

« Reply #1309 on: November 30, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »

Two things

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read, and I've read The Girl on the Train.
UncleSam

« Reply #1310 on: November 30, 2017, 08:45:43 PM »

Catholics are the original Christians lol

Also just because someone subscribes to a religion doesn't mean they believe all the same things as everyone else of that same faith.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1311 on: November 30, 2017, 08:55:23 PM »

Is this turning into a faith thread? 
GeorgiaModerate
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1312 on: November 30, 2017, 09:00:40 PM »

Please don't.
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #1313 on: November 30, 2017, 09:01:00 PM »

Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1314 on: November 30, 2017, 09:08:15 PM »

If Democrat activists in Alabama are campaigning against Moore like some of you here, I understand why he may be rebounding.  Your negativity is so high, it undoubtly creates sympathy for him. Poor Jones must really be shacking in his boot with friends like you around.

Actually the repeated screaming of pedophile and reference to staying away from children, when there is no evidenc of similar acts in 40 years, is akin to Dole’s sighting of witches.  But you are so partisan you do not realize it.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1315 on: November 30, 2017, 09:11:00 PM »

If Democrat activists in Alabama are campaigning against Moore like some of you here, I understand why he may be rebounding.  Your negativity is so high, it undoubtly creates sympathy for him. Poor Jones must really be shacking in his boot with friends like you around.

Actually the repeated screaming of pedophile and reference to staying away from children, when there is no evidenc of similar acts in 40 years, is akin to Dole’s sighting of witches.  But you are so partisan you do not realize it.

Aww, don't pick on that poor pedophile guys. Cry

I wonder how these Alabama Republicans felt about Anthony Weiner.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #1316 on: November 30, 2017, 09:44:40 PM »

Jews can't be forgiven.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1317 on: November 30, 2017, 09:56:42 PM »

Win or lose, Moore will still burn in hell for what he is done. And I sincerely hope that he does when it's time for judgment day. AN ELECTION AIN'T TICKET OUT OF HELL, LOL!
wjx987
Rookie
« Reply #1318 on: November 30, 2017, 10:06:11 PM »

I'll be back to this thread after the election. The sheer toxicity is overwhelming
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« Reply #1319 on: November 30, 2017, 10:12:13 PM »

Win or lose, Moore will still burn in hell for what he is done. And I sincerely hope that he does when it's time for judgment day. AN ELECTION AIN'T TICKET OUT OF HELL, LOL!
Again we don’t even know if what the women claimed is true.
henster
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1320 on: November 30, 2017, 10:55:56 PM »

I am reading some of these anecdotes on black voters and wondering where the hell is Jones advertising? Urban radio is huge outlet to reach black voters, BET, shows like Empire, blackish it seems pretty simple.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1321 on: November 30, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »

Oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I wait for something more
Yes I've gotta have faith
Unh I gotta faith
Because I gotta to have faith, faith, faith
I gotta to have faith, faith, faith
I just got to wait
Because I got to have faith
I gotta have faith
I gotta, gotta, gotta have faith
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1322 on: November 30, 2017, 11:19:55 PM »

I wonder if you know what you are talking about.  Or, do you say what ever rushes through your head like Trump does.  Weiner’s acts occurred in the last few years.  Moore’s occurred 40 years ago, if they occurred.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1323 on: November 30, 2017, 11:21:28 PM »

Catholics are the original Christians lol

Also just because someone subscribes to a religion doesn't mean they believe all the same things as everyone else of that same faith.

Clearly you’ve never heard of the Great Schism of 1053
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1324 on: November 30, 2017, 11:23:27 PM »

t

Well I am sure he will meet Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton there.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 ... 75  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies