Poll: Even if Russia collusion proven, Trump voters want him to stay
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 04:46:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Poll: Even if Russia collusion proven, Trump voters want him to stay
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Should Trump stay in office even if Russia collusion is proven?
No (Not a Trump voter/supporter)

No (Trump voter/supporter)

Yes (Not a Trump voter/supporter)

Yes (Trump voter/supporter)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 90

Author Topic: Poll: Even if Russia collusion proven, Trump voters want him to stay  (Read 3695 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2017, 05:35:52 AM »
« edited: November 04, 2017, 05:37:47 AM by pbrower2a »

Yes, he won the election. Who is going to let whiners steal the election?

Why would a President Pence, the Vice President chosen by over 300 Republican electors, be stealing the election?

There is no honor among thieves, and certainly none among attempted thieves of elections.

If the loser party of the 2014 and 2016 elections is permitted to steal an election, they are going to keep doing it again and again. So why would real America let them do it?

You're trolling ceased to be funny a long time ago.

Seriously. You haven't posted a remotely serious post in years. Do you honestly not have something better to do with your ample free time living in your mother's basement?

May I suggest fly fishing? You hook some fish but hook yourself in the process. But it is perfectly legal even if it can be as effective as heroin.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2017, 05:39:25 AM »

Why would a President Pence, the Vice President chosen by over 300 Republican electors, be stealing the election?

There is no honor among thieves, and certainly none among attempted thieves of elections.

If the loser party of the 2014 and 2016 elections is permitted to steal an election, they are going to keep doing it again and again. So why would real America let them do it?

Which election did we steal? 2006? 2008? 2012?

It looks as if Republicans have done more to game the system than Democrats have done lately.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2017, 10:40:22 AM »

Which election did we steal? 2006? 2008? 2012?

It looks as if Republicans have done more to game the system than Democrats have done lately.

The 2004 Governors' race in Washington, the 2008 Senate Race in Minnesota, and the 1960 Presidential election in the State of Illinois come to mind. Your party got away with those too.

But now we are aware of those tactics.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »

I appreciate that emotions are running high in a provocative environment, but this thread is rife with personal attacks. Please cut them out or I will lock this thread. Thank you.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2017, 11:00:23 PM »

Conservative Americans and liberal Americans aren't merely people who disagree with each other. They're people who despise each other and view each other as threats.

Breaking America up into two countries is wiser than trying to force two halves of a population who have nothing in common to share the same state while being locked in perpetual conflict.

To hell with you, you unpatriotic un American traitor.

One nation under God, indivisible, from sea to shining sea and all that
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2017, 01:44:56 AM »

"According to a new poll from the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling, 79 percent of people who voted for President Trump say he should remain even if collusion is proven, and 75 percent said the entire Russia story is “fake news."

WOW, so basically the Trump voters are saying that the media is lying. It is all fake news. Trump is telling the truth. No collusion. But even if Trump is actually proven to have been lying to them all along and that the media was right and that there was infact collusion, then it doesn't even matter. Trump should still stay. That's authoritarian devotion right there. These people should move to North Korea.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2017, 01:50:30 AM »

It's absurd. Colluding with a foreign power to run a domestic campaign would not be allowed in Russia, or any other country. I'm hardly some raging nationalist, wrap-myself-around-the-flag guy, but there's a reason why foreign campaign contributions are prohibited. Unless you really are going to split the country into two pieces it's unsustainable.
politics_king
United States

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2017, 02:59:16 AM »

If 100% without a shadow of a doubt, collusion is proven, he needs to leave the office or be impeached. Just follow the money, each domino keeps falling, these inept numbskulls though getting rid of Comey would solve the issues but it opened Pandora's Box. This type of corruption is on the highest scale. The narrative has painted Trump into a corner he'll never be able to get himself out of.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2017, 12:40:38 PM »

"According to a new poll from the Democratic-leaning firm Public Policy Polling, 79 percent of people who voted for President Trump say he should remain even if collusion is proven, and 75 percent said the entire Russia story is “fake news."

WOW, so basically the Trump voters are saying that the media is lying. It is all fake news. Trump is telling the truth. No collusion. But even if Trump is actually proven to have been lying to them all along and that the media was right and that there was infact collusion, then it doesn't even matter. Trump should still stay. That's authoritarian devotion right there. These people should move to North Korea.

It amazes me that Atlas users continue to be surprised by this stuff...
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2017, 12:43:06 PM »

People who vote for a man with fascist proclivities tend to themselves have fascist proclivities... how novel.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »

20% of 46 is 9, right? So 37% of the electorate is pretty terrible. Unless I did my math wrong.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 12:55:10 PM »

20% of 46 is 9, right? So 37% of the electorate is pretty terrible. Unless I did my math wrong.

Higher than that. 10% were "unsure."
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 01:06:01 PM »

I want to state again, people were literally starving in the streets and Hoover still got 40%.
Fight for Trump
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2017, 01:08:16 PM »

I want to state again, people were literally starving in the streets and Hoover still got 40%.

RINO Tom's ancestors!
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2017, 09:37:15 PM »

We may understand it intellectually, but really grasping and coming to terms with how terrible our fellow citizens can be is hard. As Trumpers live in a world of denial about their cult leader, many generally reasonable people who are not Trumpers also ignore some aspects of reality for the sake of their own sanity and world-view.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies