VA-Quinnipiac: Northam +17
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:32:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Quinnipiac: Northam +17
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: VA-Quinnipiac: Northam +17  (Read 5300 times)
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2017, 10:33:21 PM »

Remember the combined Democratic v Republican primary totals? Democrats had a YUUGEE lead. Maybe this poll isn't far off, I think Northam will win by a minimum of 10 points.

Apply that thinking to the 2016 presidential primary.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2017, 11:07:14 PM »

Remember the combined Democratic v Republican primary totals? Democrats had a YUUGEE lead. Maybe this poll isn't far off, I think Northam will win by a minimum of 10 points.

You’re just setting yourself up to be disappointed if you do that. I’m just hoping he wins by at least a few points, I’ll be pleased if it’s by 5, and excited if it’s more than that, but it’d be insane if he won by anywhere close to 10.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2017, 05:45:46 AM »

You’re just setting yourself up to be disappointed if you do that. I’m just hoping he wins by at least a few points, I’ll be pleased if it’s by 5, and excited if it’s more than that, but it’d be insane if he won by anywhere close to 10.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2017, 10:54:05 AM »

Earlier on I was expecting a Obama 08 like 6-7 point victory for Northam, but the Mueller indictments are looking pretty devastating for a already really unpopular president in Virginia. That would depress Republican turnout even worse than before as well as giving Northan some last minute momentum.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2017, 03:08:36 PM »

Earlier on I was expecting a Obama 08 like 6-7 point victory for Northam, but the Mueller indictments are looking pretty devastating for a already really unpopular president in Virginia. That would depress Republican turnout even worse than before as well as giving Northan some last minute momentum.

I mean it is possible you see a blowout, but better to underestimate than to overestimate and be let down.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies