The Kohlburg test

(1/3) > >>

Citizen James:
We have indivduals here from a variety of age ranges, so I am curious as to how different people will answer this.  This particular test is fairly well known in psychology, so if you are familar with it please recuse yourself as not to bias other poster's responses.  If you are not familiar with it, please answer to the best of your ability before googling it.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I am interested not only in a yes or no answer, but your reasoning as to why you feel as you do.

Max Power:
I'm not sure. It would be the right thing to do it for his wife, but the wrong thing to steal in theory.

Platypus:
there are tonnes of qualifiers, but at the core of my answer...yes.

opebo:
The answer depends upon the level of important the man places on his wife, the risk of getting caught, and the penalties which might be incurred.  It isn't a 'moral' question, merely a practical one.

John Dibble:
Well, if one dose of the drug will cure his wife or at least significantly extend her life, then I'd say he should do it, give his wife the drug, and turn himself in and work to pay off his debt. If the drug requires lots of doses over an extended period, it would be rather pointless as he'd be unlikely to be able to keep stealing enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page