The Joy of Un-Packing

(1/7) > >>

DanielX:
This is my first post via UMBC. The ethernet hookup's nowhere near my dorm room desk, but lucky me, i'm across from the study lounge and can get (slow-ish) wireless service.

I'm busy un-packing my stuff, meeting people, and wondering where the hell am I going to put my boxes...

John Dibble:
Quote from: Senator DanielX on August 27, 2005, 01:33:13 PM

This is my first post via UMBC. The ethernet hookup's nowhere near my dorm room desk, but lucky me, i'm across from the study lounge and can get (slow-ish) wireless service.

That problem can easily be solved with a longer cable - if you want a real problem, when I got back to Tech they had the big heavy closet/cabinet thing in front of all my important ports. That was a pain in the arse to move.

nini2287:

I'm busy un-packing my stuff, meeting people, and wondering where the hell am I going to put my boxes...

Just throw the boxes under the bed and in the closet.  It works.

Moooooo:

Is this your first year at UMBC?  I was thinking about going there, but I was turned off by the look of the campus.  Sorta' reminds me of a hospital.  I eventually decided on Goucher, but 'failed out' my first year.  Now Im stuck at some community college.  LOL.

WalterMitty:
Quote from: nickshepDEM on August 27, 2005, 03:37:56 PM

Is this your first year at UMBC?  I was thinking about going there, but I was turned off by the look of the campus.  Sorta' reminds me of a hospital.  I eventually decided on Goucher, but 'failed out' my first year.  Now Im stuck at some community college.  LOL.

how did you flunk out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page