MO-Remington: Hawley +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:44:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MO-Remington: Hawley +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-Remington: Hawley +3  (Read 3862 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 19, 2017, 12:38:18 PM »

Pfffff McCaskill has plenty of time. Yes she's not in the most ideal of positions, but she's the incumbent from the opposition party running in a midterm with likely very bad approvals for the ruling party. It won't be easy, but she can win. I'm probably keeping this at toss-up for the next half year or so.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 08:34:22 PM »

^ OT, but in that pic, Hawley looks vaguely like Dennis Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Think about it. She’s out in the middle of Missouri with some candidate she barely knows. She looks around her, what does she see? Nothing but conservative Republicans. “Oh, there’s nowhere for me to run, what am I gonna do, run as a liberal?”
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 06:42:00 PM »

McCaskill and Donnelly are still salvageable, they are not hopeless, it's just advantage R for now.

Donnelly is salvageable, but McCaskill is the Mary Landrieu of this cycle. She'll look competitive for a long while, but by election day the race won't be all that close.

How's Senator Strange doing these days? Seems to me that maybe you shouldn't make such definitive claims about races you don't know much about unless you are in fact omniscient, which the record shows you are not.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies