NJ-Fox News Poll: Murphy +14
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:00:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ-Fox News Poll: Murphy +14
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ-Fox News Poll: Murphy +14  (Read 1379 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 17, 2017, 06:01:51 PM »

Murphy - 47%
Guadagno - 33%
Someone else - 8%
Unsure - 11%

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/fox-news-poll-guadagno-trails-murphy-by-14-in-new-jersey-governor-race.html
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 06:11:05 PM »

Safe D nothing to see here
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 06:14:47 PM »

Eh, I think there's a kind of an interesting story underneath the surface. Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda sad that Dems are only matching Clinton's margin here when a) the political environment is supposedly far better for Democrats now than it was a year ago b) Trump's approval is in the high 20s/low 30s in the state c) Christie's approval is in the 10s d) the Republican candidate is Christie's lieutenant governor and e) Murphy is vastly outspending Guadagno?

Meh, I guess I should just be happy Dems will finally win something for once.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 06:37:08 PM »

Eh, I think there's a kind of an interesting story underneath the surface. Am I the only one who thinks it's kinda sad that Dems are only matching Clinton's margin here when a) the political environment is supposedly far better for Democrats now than it was a year ago b) Trump's approval is in the high 20s/low 30s in the state c) Christie's approval is in the 10s d) the Republican candidate is Christie's lieutenant governor and e) Murphy is vastly outspending Guadagno?

Damn, you came back all jaded.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 06:42:51 PM »

lol, somewhat. I mean, I feel like my points are pretty accurate though. Tongue
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 06:49:57 PM »

Yes, you should just be happy that Dems win something. At the end of the day there isn't much difference between Murphy +15 and Murphy +30 in terms of what it will mean for the future of NJ.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 06:56:31 PM »

Yes, you should just be happy that Dems win something. At the end of the day there isn't much difference between Murphy +15 and Murphy +30 in terms of what it will mean for the future of NJ.

That's true for NJ, but even though I love my next door neighbors, I'm more concerned for the country as a whole. Tongue And it seems like whenever there's an actual election as opposed to polls taken months/years before one, there's not much to be optimistic about on that front. Murphy +15 and Murphy +30 may be roughly the same for NJ, but for the country as a whole they could signal two very different things.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 08:41:17 PM »

The Guadagno ads and her property taxes campaign could be resonating with NJ voters...but Murphy will win by 10-20%.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 09:55:15 PM »

The thing is, Gwadawnoh wouldn't have been the worst governor. Miles better than Christie, but a Democrat is needed now to erase all of general Christie's terribleness .
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »

I feel a lot like IceSpear. I'm glad I'm not alone.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 09:08:09 AM »

Still safe D, but looks like GOPers are coming home. Murphy won't crack the 60% mark. I think it will end up 56-40%.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 09:18:24 AM »

I'm thinking this probably ends up looking like McGreeveys 2001 win over Schundler, which was something like 56%-42%.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies