VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:30:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1  (Read 5573 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: October 17, 2017, 02:14:03 PM »

I'm not about to start unskewing polls but I think Monmouth is making a mistake in assuming 2017 will be more Republican friendly then 2014. Just throw it in the average.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:31:34 PM »

The demographics are remarkably different from even their last poll, but yeah just throw it in the average.

The demographics and region break down don't make any sense.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 03:54:15 PM »

I just cant see the Virginia electorate being whiter and more republican than in 2014. I think Monmouth is trying to prevent a repeat of 2014 with Warner but by doing that, they over-corrected. Virginia is getting less white and less republican, not more. I also cant see turnout in Western Virginia matching NoVa. This poll is just so flawed. Its good Monmouth released it, and theres only so much you can do with a bad sample but this is just a bad poll.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 04:35:56 PM »

It’s funny that the left will always say junk poll when it doesn’t favor their side. Polling numbers change and so do people’s opinions.
Go look on the main VA post I have gotten tons of hate because I called the polls with 11 point leads for northam junk
Also getting hate for saying Gillespie is going to win.

All we can do is wait and see.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 04:59:45 PM »

Atlas is once again being biased for a Republican. There are two other polls out that show Northam leading, so this one is the outlier out of recent polling.

I think it's because a majority of us our drama queens.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 05:08:21 PM »

Atlas is once again being biased for a Republican. There are two other polls out that show Northam leading, so this one is the outlier out of recent polling.

Well, Roanoke is junk and should be ignored. The other has Northam ahead, but still shows a significant narrowing of the race since their last poll. My posts were mostly referring to how the race was close at all, not how Gillespie was ahead/gonna win. I still think Northam is ahead and the favorite.

The CNU poll shows movement within the MoE.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »

Says a left wing democrat

Seriously this is a big deal Gillespie hasn't had a lead in 1 poll since the primary till now.

Polls are never a big deal.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 09:02:24 PM »

Did Monmouth even poll Virginia last year?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies