VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:08:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections
  2023 & Odd Year Gubernatorial Election Polls (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Monmouth: Gillespie +1  (Read 5627 times)
Keep cool-idge
Benjamin Harrison he is w
United States

« on: October 17, 2017, 03:45:15 PM »

Monmouth is an A+ pollster on 538. Great momentum for Ed.
Sweet
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 04:26:37 PM »

It’s funny that the left will always say junk poll when it doesn’t favor their side. Polling numbers change and so do people’s opinions.
Go look on the main VA post I have gotten tons of hate because I called the polls with 11 point leads for northam junk
Also getting hate for saying Gillespie is going to win.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 04:41:26 PM »

Hey everyone, let's quote all of Greedo's posts from today on the night of November 7th/morning of November 8th.

Better idea: let's just throw him in the oubliette with Cora and the rest of our recent garbage posters.
LOL I'm not even a troll besides I'm have been in conjunction with NOVA Green working on a project that will not have partisan lean at all I think both republicans and democrats will like what working on.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 05:10:32 PM »

Atlas is once again being biased for a Republican. There are two other polls out that show Northam leading, so this one is the outlier out of recent polling.
Says a left wing democrat

Seriously this is a big deal Gillespie hasn't had a lead in 1 poll since the primary till now.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 10:47:24 PM »

It’s funny that the left will always say junk poll when it doesn’t favor their side. Polling numbers change and so do people’s opinions.

lulz. Check the VA megathread in the gubernatorial board and you'll see Greedo complaining on every page that every single poll that has Gillespie behind is fake because of polling discrepancies from 2014.

being on this board, even if just for a couple months, has shifted my motivations just a little bit, so that I hope Northam wins in (slight) part because the maroon-avatars and certain blue avatars on this site are going to be goddamn insufferable if he loses.
Lol I never said northam can’t win I give Gillespie only a 58_60% chance of winning all I’m saying is
That you can’t be aka Gillespie leading by 1 point then losing by 6 then losing by 7 and losing by 13 points it’s not possible the polls saying Gillespie losing by 13 are garbage just like a poll showing Gillespie leading by 13 would be garbage.
Keep cool-idge
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 11:04:49 PM »

lulz. Check the VA megathread in the gubernatorial board and you'll see Greedo complaining on every page that every single poll that has Gillespie behind is fake because of polling discrepancies from 2014.

being on this board, even if just for a couple months, has shifted my motivations just a little bit, so that I hope Northam wins in (slight) part because the maroon-avatars and certain blue avatars on this site are going to be goddamn insufferable if he loses.
Lol I never said northam can’t win I give Gillespie only a 58_60% chance of winning all I’m saying is
That you can’t be aka Gillespie leading by 1 point then losing by 6 then losing by 7 and losing by 13 points it’s not possible the polls saying Gillespie losing by 13 are garbage just like a poll showing Gillespie leading by 13 would be garbage.

If Gillespie wins, will you promise to start using punctuation and not writing posts as one long run-on sentence?

Can you make the same promise even if Northam wins too, actually?
Yes that’s something I need to work on in general.for school there only two things I’m behind on and that’s math and writing so yes I will get to it after my math class Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies