How would you imagine YOURSELF winning the Electoral College? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:16:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would you imagine YOURSELF winning the Electoral College? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would you imagine YOURSELF winning the Electoral College?  (Read 6578 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: April 21, 2018, 09:30:46 AM »

I couldn't, LOL.  I'd say something too stupid before the end of the campaign, and we appear to be in a rather "populist age" in both parties right now.  Makes sense after 2000-2008.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 10:39:39 AM »

Echoing my post from 2017, I would not be able to win 270.  However, if I did, this is probably how I would scrape by:

Florida, Georgia and North Carolina barely stay in the GOP column despite low evangelical and rural turnout due to high suburban margins and a slightly better performance among independents.  Wisconsin flips due to very heavy campaigning there but with a more traditional Walker-esque margin/county map.  Minnesota barely flips due to very high margins in the TC suburbs and a bit of a Midwestern home region effect.  I am able to appeal to the angry women of New Hampshire, calm them down and bring them home, baby.  President Tom.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 10:35:08 AM »

I am pretty bored, so I thought I would mess around with this.  First of all, I don't think I could win ... but if I did:

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies