Democrats election fraud in 2004
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:58:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Democrats election fraud in 2004
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democrats election fraud in 2004  (Read 1921 times)
WRL
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 24, 2005, 10:00:05 PM »

First the Washington state governors race

The GOP wins the first two counts of vote, dems pay for a third recount, and win, (falshback to 2000 election) fraud was rampant

DEAD VOTE in Washington St. governor's race
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/206969_dead07.html

Ever since Rossi lost the hand recount, Republicans have said widespread irregularities, including votes cast by felons and dead people, spoiled the election to the point where it is impossible to truly know who won.

Democrats ensured a hand recount of King county only. Republicans also point to the admission of officials in King County, a Democratic stronghold,
that they cannot match more than a thousand votes to actual voter names.

The GOP challenge, however, went to the Democrat-controlled Legislature, which certified the election Jan. 11 despite a GOP request for a two-week delay.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144154,00.html

Democrats Charged in Scheme to Buy Votes

IT's the largest bust of vote fraud in city history.
An undetermined number of voters were paid to cast a Democratic ballot in the Nov. 2 election, court records said. The money allegedly came from the St. Clair County Democratic Committee
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=608576&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Democratic activists working for John Kerry face criminal charges

Democrats slash Republican van tires for Seniors bus line
The sons of a first-term congresswoman and of Milwaukee's former acting mayor were among five Democratic activists charged Monday with slashing the tires of vans rented by Republicans
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A33618-2005Jan24.html

Arrests sought for democrats in election fraud
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/may05/325342.asp

Lilly and Lewis were charged with five felonies each: three counts of forgery, one count of election fraud and one count of misconduct in public office, because they had been sworn in as deputy voter registrars for the registration effort. If convicted as charged, each could face a maximum possible sentence of 25 years in prison.

Democrats: Let Every Vote Count - Except Soldiers’ Votes
JUST WIN BABY
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2000/11/20/104636.shtml

Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 10:01:22 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2005, 10:03:43 PM by Alcon »

The Democrats paid for the recount which was performed by the state and won, so they were refunded.  In sum, the state paid.

The recount was not just King County, it was the entire state - if Pierce (Tacoma), Whatcom (Bellingham), and Snohomish (Everett) counties had not been recounted, Rossi would have won.

There is plenty of election fraud - Dems and GOP.  The Democrats control city areas, which means Dem fraud is more common.  It's still a significant minority of all party members.

I'm not sure what your point with this post is beyond "Democrats are bad"...and it's not like Republicans haven't been caught doing loathesome stuff like this, too.

I won't even touch the last one - Newsmax has distorted some stories beyond relief.  I put them in the same category as Free Republic, DailyKos, and Democratic Underground.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 10:04:20 PM »

Okay, that was ten months ago and we won. I've moved past caring. Next
WRL
Rookie
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2005, 10:21:12 PM »

I think that if I can after a 30 min search find this much fraud, and find a political pattern, it's an issue.

I found a (R) he was jamming some phones, hardly buying votes or mireing an election with dead people voting.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.25, S: -2.72

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »

The House Judiciary Committee wrote a 100+ page report on GOP election fraud/irregularities in Ohio.
WRL
Rookie
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2005, 10:57:44 PM »

well I'd certainly like to read it, got a link
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 11:06:04 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2005, 11:08:16 PM by Scoonie »

well I'd certainly like to read it, got a link

Sure.

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democrats/ohiostatusrept1505.pdf

Also some info on Clint Curtis, who was approached by Republican Congressman Tom Feeney to write vote-rigging software code for voting machines in 2000:

http://www.bradblog.com/ClintCurtisSummary.htm

Clint also passed a polygraph test corrobarating his testimony:

http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00001313.htm

Here's a story about two dead voters that voted for Bush:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002144006_deadvoters06m.html

There's plenty more as well. Reports of Republican voter fraud are everywhere. If anyone is mad about this post, I will just say that WRL started the topic, and I am just responding. It is not my intention to bring this topic up again.
WRL
Rookie
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2005, 11:15:07 PM »

An old man mailing his recently deceased wives ballot isn’t on the scale of what happened in Washington, that actually happens all the time Republican and Democrat. Washington was chaos but like a combat zone it was organized chaos.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2005, 11:16:53 PM »

An old man mailing his recently deceased wives ballot isn’t on the scale of what happened in Washington

Well, your first link WAS about dead people voting in King County.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2005, 11:17:31 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2005, 11:19:07 PM by Alcon »

An old man mailing his recently deceased wives ballot isn’t on the scale of what happened in Washington, that actually happens all the time Republican and Democrat. Washington was chaos but like a combat zone it was organized chaos.

That actually was what most of the dead people voting was.  Nothing appeared to be organised.  It was just a lot of incompetency, with a lot of it centered in King County (Seattle), probably because nearly a third of Washington State voters live in King County.

Not that King County's elections system isn't screwed up beyond human comprehension - but election official incompetence doesn't necessarily equate to voter fraud.  Our elections are generally fairly clean.  There's no reason to believe that there was an unusual amount of fraud relative to any other election.

No one was expecting this to be such a close election, after all - the polling didn't show that.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2005, 11:22:28 PM »

Scoonie:  The report you posted was only from the Democrats on the council.

As for polygraphs, there is a reason they are not admissible in court.  I've taken a few and, according to them, I killed Kennedy.  Shame I wasn't born yet.  They are not yet, and may never be, a reliable method of truth detection.

Was there fraud in Ohio?  Of course there was.  There is in every election.  There is no evidence that there was any level of fraud by the Republicans that rose to the level to flip Ohio.

And if there was, I can guarantee you there was an equal Democratic response.  It is rare that one side can really out do the other.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2005, 11:28:14 PM »

I never said it wasn't. And again, I really don't want to upset anyone on the board. I am just responding to WRL. Everyone else should ignore it.

And if there was, I can guarantee you there was an equal Democratic response.  It is rare that one side can really out do the other.

You can't guarantee that, especially when Republicans control the voting machines and they can easily be hacked into (there is no open source code available).
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2005, 11:31:12 PM »

You can't guarantee that, especially when Republicans control the voting machines and they can easily be hacked into (there is no open source code available).

If you're looking to avoid hacking, not releasing the source code is not necessarily a bad idea!  Imagine if someone found a flaw in the source code and invalidated a national election on a wide scale.  I'll trust Diebold over every person in the United States who can read the code any day.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2005, 11:32:55 PM »

If you're looking to avoid hacking, not releasing the source code is not necessarily a bad idea!  Imagine if someone found a flaw in the source code and invalidated a national election on a wide scale.

I'd rather have a revote than a rigged system.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2005, 11:35:13 PM »

If you're looking to avoid hacking, not releasing the source code is not necessarily a bad idea!  Imagine if someone found a flaw in the source code and invalidated a national election on a wide scale.

I'd rather have a revote than a rigged system.

An allegedly rigged system.

Also, there are a few...Constitutional problems with what you suggest, no?
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 11:38:08 PM »

I think you need to have open source code to have 100% confidence in voting machines. If not, whose to say they weren't hacked into before the vote took place?
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 11:39:29 PM »

I never said it wasn't. And again, I really don't want to upset anyone on the board. I am just responding to WRL. Everyone else should ignore it.

You said it was released by the Committee, which means the whole committee endorsed it.  They did not.
TheresNoMoney
Scoonie
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »

Just read the report already. You're nitpicking. The Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee wrote it.
ATFFL
Junior Chimp
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 11:49:37 PM »

Just read the report already. You're nitpicking. The Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee wrote it.

I have read it.  Parts of it are a riot.

Like where they say "A full and fair count" proved Gore won Florida.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies