Harris says she'd support a Feinstein re-election bid '100 percent'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:33:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Harris says she'd support a Feinstein re-election bid '100 percent'
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Harris says she'd support a Feinstein re-election bid '100 percent'  (Read 1974 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2017, 06:27:07 PM »

I'm surprised that Harris has a higher approval among men than women.

Higher approval, but also higher disapproval.  Could simply be higher name recognition among men.

This poll was conducted in California. Feinstein has been the senator for California since before i was born. Theres no way Harris has higher name recognition after 8-9 months in the job.

No, I mean Harris has higher name recognition among men than she has among women, not that she has higher name recognition than Feinstein does.
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2017, 06:33:57 PM »

Don't worry, I'm sure the Justice Democrats will prop up a staunch progressive in a progressive-friendly state...

Oh wait, they're too busy fighting Joe Manchin: a Democrat in a deep red state.

"Berniecrats" on full display in red states. Keeping the Democrats in their 1920's hopelessbess while they mentally lie to themselves and say that west Virginians are just as liberal as Californians. Smh.

The last 2 Democratic Senators from Idaho were progressives. But hey, feel free to keep losing with conservadems.
Explain why one lost re-election and the other lost renomination.

Don't bring facts into this discussion please. I prefer to live in my bubble watching The Young Turks and Jimmy Dore. They're from New York and California so they know Idahoans better than anyone else.

Sanders won Idaho & Utah in a landslide vs Clinton. So next time speak after your candidate wins & till then keep shut like the clueless mark that you guys are.

First win & then talk. EOD
So you'd say Sanders was the red state candidate, then? And therefore his wins were illegitimate because they were "distorted by a conservative echo chamber"?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2017, 04:19:36 PM »
« Edited: February 14, 2018, 09:43:54 PM by Simfan34 »

If anything Feinstein is doing the party a disservice by not stepping aside. The Democratic bench is CA is absurdly deep and they're at least a dozen people I can think of who'd be national rising stars had they come from any other state. The shortage of posts is such that they're having to invent them (e.g. LA County Executive).

But of course it's absurd to think Harris would ever back a primary challenge against her own colleague.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies