WV-MetroNews: Manchin +10 against Jenkins, +14 against Morrisey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:48:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  WV-MetroNews: Manchin +10 against Jenkins, +14 against Morrisey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-MetroNews: Manchin +10 against Jenkins, +14 against Morrisey  (Read 3603 times)
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« on: September 02, 2017, 10:38:52 AM »
« edited: September 02, 2017, 10:42:31 AM by Bagel23 »

Heck yeah!!! Go Joe!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! Smiley

Lean D, and a lot closer to Likely D than tossup.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 07:00:01 PM »

Polling in this race seems to be remarkably consistent, btw:

Harper: 51% Manchin, 39% Jenkins (November 16-17, 2016) - Manchin +12
PPD: 50% Manchin, 41% Generic Republican (June 8-14, 2017) - Manchin +9
MetroNews: 50% Manchin, 40% Jenkins (August 11–20, 2017) - Manchin +10

And while MetroNews leans slightly Democratic, Harper and PPD are anything but Democratic pollsters.

Btw, where's ProgressiveCanadian? Wink

I'm right here thanks for asking! Congrats on you all jerking off to this poll, the election is over a year away and you guys already think he's got it locked up hmmm where have i seen that before....Anyways we need primary polls. This race is no where on the map in the news cycle once it gets more publicity Manchin will drop in the polls faster then Clintons collapsing lead against Sanders.

What the hell does the Canadian Government put in your water?
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 11:49:02 AM »

Polling in this race seems to be remarkably consistent, btw:

Harper: 51% Manchin, 39% Jenkins (November 16-17, 2016) - Manchin +12
PPD: 50% Manchin, 41% Generic Republican (June 8-14, 2017) - Manchin +9
MetroNews: 50% Manchin, 40% Jenkins (August 11–20, 2017) - Manchin +10

And while MetroNews leans slightly Democratic, Harper and PPD are anything but Democratic pollsters.

Btw, where's ProgressiveCanadian? Wink

I'm right here thanks for asking! Congrats on you all jerking off to this poll, the election is over a year away and you guys already think he's got it locked up hmmm where have i seen that before....Anyways we need primary polls. This race is no where on the map in the news cycle once it gets more publicity Manchin will drop in the polls faster then Clintons collapsing lead against Sanders.

What the hell does the Canadian Government put in your water?

No rebuttal so you refer to personal attacks. How mature of you and also ironic since it's America who has a problem with lead in their drinking water while the water i drink comes from the glaciers. Just a complete fail on your part.

That's exactly what they want you to think,

Anyways, the possibility of Manchin losing this in the GE is present, but the possibility of him losing in the primary is zilch. Honestly, the way now many Bernie supporters (not all, believe it or not, I was one, he was better than Clinton)  think that they are the kings of places like the collar counties, WV, and wwc areas because of essentially a grandiose and glorified protest vote against Clinton, is even more idiotic than the alt-right pre pubescent 12 year old youtubers/future school shooters proclaiming that Trump has a WY lock on MI, PA, and WI, and is primed to turn NH, MN, CO, VA, NV, ME, etc. solid red in 2020. Don't worry, yall will wake up sooner or later.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies