2024: Roy Moore (R) vs. Joe Kennedy (D)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:47:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024: Roy Moore (R) vs. Joe Kennedy (D)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 2024: Roy Moore (R) vs. Joe Kennedy (D)  (Read 4098 times)
Idaho Conservative
BWP Conservative
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.00, S: 6.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 10:18:31 PM »

Generation Z: people born 2000-2025 are much will be one of the most conservative generation since baby boomers so i think the exact opposite will happen.

They're conservative only fiscally. Socially they're as liberal as millennials. imo, Moderate Democrats will be the ones who will attract Gen Z the most.
I am genz .  I would say we are not as socially liberal as the millennials but still socially liberal leaning.  To be honest, libertarian republicans and progressive democrats will appeal to gen z the most.   The generation is fairly polarized.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »

Generation Z: people born 2000-2025 are much will be one of the most conservative generation since baby boomers so i think the exact opposite will happen.

They're conservative only fiscally. Socially they're as liberal as millennials. imo, Moderate Democrats will be the ones who will attract Gen Z the most.
I am genz .  I would say we are not as socially liberal as the millennials but still socially liberal leaning.  To be honest, libertarian republicans and progressive democrats will appeal to gen z the most.   The generation is fairly polarized.
I'm Gen Z and am left populist with a 'Live and let Live' attitude on social issues. I think our generation will lean socially liberal and populist.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies