The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:16:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84
Author Topic: The Hofoid House of Absurd & Ignorant Posts VII  (Read 237449 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1825 on: August 18, 2018, 12:04:40 AM »

Fun fact: I’ve only spent about a week and a half out of the country my entire life. That how patriotic I am.

I don’t see anything wrong with this.
You implied that international travel is un-patriotic.

How often was George Washington outside of North America? 

So John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Robert Livingston, each of whom spent years outside North America, and were four of the Committee of Five that drafted the Declaration of Independence were unpatriotic?

Look who hath pierced the veil of thinly disguised sarcasm! Who could have guessed that I did not actually doubt the patriotism of our soldiers at Normandy! (Though Jefferson’s patriotism is perhaps worth questioning)

You speak truly. Just imagine all the turmoil we'd have been spared if he hadn't arranged for the United States to give Napoleon fifteen million dollars for stolen Spanish property.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1826 on: August 18, 2018, 02:43:41 AM »

Tulsi Gabbard is the sole chance the Democratic Party has if they wish to defeat Trump in 2020.

FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1827 on: August 18, 2018, 06:20:39 AM »

Fun fact: I’ve only spent about a week and a half out of the country my entire life. That how patriotic I am.

So John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Robert Livingston, each of whom spent years outside North America, and were four of the Committee of Five that drafted the Declaration of Independence were unpatriotic?

Look who hath pierced the veil of thinly disguised sarcasm! Who could have guessed that I did not actually doubt the patriotism of our soldiers at Normandy! (Though Jefferson’s patriotism is perhaps worth questioning)

You speak truly. Just imagine all the turmoil we'd have been spared if he hadn't arranged for the United States to give Napoleon fifteen million dollars for stolen Spanish property.

I am referring more to his sedition while in the opposition.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1828 on: August 19, 2018, 08:20:04 AM »

Jill Stein's running mate was openly pro-Putin and supported the invasion of Crimea.

A majority of Crineans supported the annexation, the West’s response was one of aggression and a hardening if Cold War politics so the military industrial complex could make more money over war.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1829 on: August 19, 2018, 11:50:50 AM »

Jill Stein's running mate was openly pro-Putin and supported the invasion of Crimea.

A majority of Crineans supported the annexation, the West’s response was one of aggression and a hardening if Cold War politics so the military industrial complex could make more money over war.
This belongs in the simple truths thread.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1830 on: August 19, 2018, 11:52:30 AM »

Maybe this could have been the map in a Kasich (R) vs. extremely strong Democrat (who somehow defies the eight year itch and GOP enthusiasm in general), but the idea that this would have been plausible in a Clinton (D) vs. Kasich (R) race is nothing but revisionist history from bitter Clinton supporters and hardcore Trumpists.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1831 on: August 19, 2018, 03:26:03 PM »

It doesn't matter how many insanely suicidal Jewish groups people post saying "Actually the Jews have it coming" or whatever twisted rationale it is today. They're irrelevant tokens. Might as well be posting Alan Keyes making the case that blacks commit most of the crimes so mass incarceration is okay.

I think we all know what Corbyn is at this point, but what's really been instrumental about this crisis is just how many people not just stand by him, but stand by his anti-semitic beliefs.

Thank God this world has Israel to keep it in check.
Are you always this disrespectful towards Holocaust survivors? Tokens? Really?
I thought you denied the Holocaust?

I denied that Israelis died in the holocaust, as Israel did not exist yet. The Holocaust most certainly happened, and I'm sure your Nazi ancestors were a big help.

I'll take stupid things to say to a Jew for $200 Alex.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #1832 on: August 19, 2018, 03:30:22 PM »

It doesn't matter how many insanely suicidal Jewish groups people post saying "Actually the Jews have it coming" or whatever twisted rationale it is today. They're irrelevant tokens. Might as well be posting Alan Keyes making the case that blacks commit most of the crimes so mass incarceration is okay.

I think we all know what Corbyn is at this point, but what's really been instrumental about this crisis is just how many people not just stand by him, but stand by his anti-semitic beliefs.

I denied that Israelis died in the holocaust, as Israel did not exist yet. The Holocaust most certainly happened, and I'm sure your Nazi ancestors were a big help.

Honestly, I doubt DavidB. is actually Jewish or that he even likes Jewish people. He always seems to post the most inflammatory and/or weakest arguments to back up his points on atlas, which makes it seem that he is a faker trying to strawman people.

I think him and Jeppe are both similar in their tactics.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1833 on: August 19, 2018, 03:38:11 PM »

The Uncle Tom-ism is strong here.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1834 on: August 19, 2018, 04:20:45 PM »

Were he actually a Jew I never would've said that. 🤷🏼‍♂️
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #1835 on: August 19, 2018, 04:27:24 PM »

Add these comments:

Go ahead. I've posted on this form for 15 years and only been cited once, I will gladly take a second one. People like David are incredibly hurtful and harmful to the Jewish Community, especially the diaspora. Calling him a Nazi was tame.

Also, David isn't Jewish so I can't be anti-Semitic towards him.

This is crossing so many red lines I find it a fully bannable offense. If someone said something like that about any other group they'd be promptly banned, this is just... honestly, one of the most racist things I read on Atlas.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1836 on: August 19, 2018, 04:29:27 PM »

Add these comments:

Go ahead. I've posted on this form for 15 years and only been cited once, I will gladly take a second one. People like David are incredibly hurtful and harmful to the Jewish Community, especially the diaspora. Calling him a Nazi was tame.

This is crossing so many red lines I find it a fully bannable offense. If someone said something like that about any other group they'd be promptly banned, this is just... honestly, one of the most racist things I read on Atlas.

lol, thank you for posting directly into the deluge.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1837 on: August 19, 2018, 04:30:50 PM »

This is definitely not the worst stuff Horus has said; the worst is when he posted:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

In a topic about Pat Meehan facing a sexual misconduct allegation.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1838 on: August 19, 2018, 04:35:44 PM »

This is definitely not the worst stuff Horus has said; the worst is when he posted:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

In a topic about Pat Meehan facing a sexual misconduct allegation.

Pretty sure that was before redistricting, those gerrymanders were no joke.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1839 on: August 19, 2018, 05:01:28 PM »

....which still doesn't mean that sexual misconduct will help him.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1840 on: August 19, 2018, 05:16:18 PM »

Eh, among today's gop it could..
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1841 on: August 19, 2018, 06:55:03 PM »

Eh, among today's gop it could..

Senator Doug Jones might disagree.

(Also even the old district voted for Hillary.)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1842 on: August 20, 2018, 07:50:42 AM »

Watch Venezuela become the first country to switch to all digital currency (with a user ID activated to the user’s DNA). What else is a dictator to do in the Internet age? Maduro can manipulate the currency with the state’s resources (oil).

If the West writ large wanted to stop the regime of Nicholas Maduro (and certain despots in the Middle East) they would stop valuing oil so damn much and switch to self-driving autonomous vehicles on a large scale like... now, so we immediately stop polluting our precious atmosphere. 2040 is too late to enact clean oil standards for vehicles.

TL;DR - Maduro knows how to keep his people happy enough, but that’s only while we’re dependent on oil for our cars.
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1843 on: August 20, 2018, 09:24:31 AM »

Lol “personality”. Rural areas are voting republican because of anger at a changing America. Candidate personality won’t mean jack sh**t in swaying them unless their personality explicitly appeals to this anger.

Famous Mortimer is at least honest about this.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1844 on: August 20, 2018, 01:59:11 PM »

^ The simple truths mine is that way. --->
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1845 on: August 20, 2018, 02:58:31 PM »

This.
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1846 on: August 21, 2018, 02:20:13 PM »

The very definition of a freedom fighter we should all aspire to be.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #1847 on: August 21, 2018, 07:17:44 PM »

Before we get too excited, does anyone know what Najjar’s views are regarding the Jewish people?  His grandfather was a terrorist who literally helped plan the Munich Massacre.  Hunter might be the lesser of two evils, depending on whether Najjar has vocally and unambiguously denounced his late grandfather or not.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1848 on: August 22, 2018, 12:05:34 AM »

Thanks for posting directly into the thread.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1849 on: August 22, 2018, 12:07:33 AM »

Add these comments:

lol, thank you for posting directly into the deluge.

Such a response only works when it's in response to something you posted that DIDN'T suck gorilla balls.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 ... 84  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies