MI-Trafalgar: Rock +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 08:44:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  MI-Trafalgar: Rock +3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: MI-Trafalgar: Rock +3  (Read 4332 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »

I'm backing John James
maga2020
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: 7.74

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2017, 07:30:03 PM »

Nelson and Manchin are the only Trump state democrats to lead a poll yet we are supposed to believe 2018 is a democratic wave.
The dominate narrative actually seems to be that because of Trump's win, Democrats won't ever, EVER win an election again. Ever.
Nah, they are fawning over low turnout special elections and their swings.

But when push comes to shove, the GOP base will come out in full force to defend their president, nationalize the race and the GOP wins, just like in GA-6, just like in Virginia, where Northam only talks about Trump and that made him lose his lead, and we know this is going to be his strategy, so governor Gillespie is already a reality.

You call narrowly winning a district which Mitt Romney won by 23% coming out in full force? Look at the generic congressional polls. The Republicans probably will narrowly keep their majority because of gerrymandering, but they'll be slaughtered in the PV. Just look at the generic congressional race polls (they probably aren't terribly accurate but when you're trailing by 8 on average you're doing something wrong).

Anyway, I probably should endorse Spenditnow for defeating Pieter "Pete" Hoekstra in 2012 so that Trump could put him where he belongs: ambassador to the wonderful country of the Netherlands Wink. Er gaat niks boven Groningen (I actually hate that place though)

When races get close, the GOP comes out and crushes the hopes of the democrats.

And democrats always underperform the generic ballot, pattern has also been undecideds breaking for the GOP, they see both parties as bad, so the democrats come with the message that they should vote for them because they are not the evil fascist GOP, the undecideds then proceed to choose the GOP.

Democrats aren't winning anything at Michigan when blacks don't care about the party without Obama, and they are the ones they need to win, if it's white vs white, GOP wins them 3-2 nationally and does well because low black turnout = whiter midterm.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2017, 08:12:13 PM »

I am very excited by the prospect of having Kid Rock, Roy Moore, and - if we are very lucky - Curt Schilling in the Senate two years from now. The Republican Party is finally becoming a force for good in this country for the first time in well over a century. Mr. Rock is likely the only one who will have the people's support behind him in this state to make it competitive. I won't endorse just yet, but he is making quite the intriguing case.

Keep falling for the same crap over and over. Voters who keep electing incompetent buffoons to office that have no idea how to help the country but make you feel good about it will end up destroying the US.

Funny, I don't recall supporting John McCain's re-election
henster
YaBB God

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »

Nelson and Manchin are the only Trump state democrats to lead a poll yet we are supposed to believe 2018 is a democratic wave.
The dominate narrative actually seems to be that because of Trump's win, Democrats won't ever, EVER win an election again. Ever.

But when push comes to shove, the GOP base will come out in full force to defend their president, nationalize the race and the GOP wins, just like in GA-6, just like in Virginia, where Northam only talks about Trump and that made him lose his lead, and we know this is going to be his strategy, so governor Gillespie is already a reality.

You call narrowly winning a district which Mitt Romney won by 23% coming out in full force? Look at the generic congressional polls. The Republicans probably will narrowly keep their majority because of gerrymandering, but they'll be slaughtered in the PV. Just look at the generic congressional race polls (they probably aren't terribly accurate but when you're trailing by 8 on average you're doing something wrong).

Anyway, I probably should endorse Spenditnow for defeating Pieter "Pete" Hoekstra in 2012 so that Trump could put him where he belongs: ambassador to the wonderful country of the Netherlands Wink. Er gaat niks boven Groningen (I actually hate that place though)

And democrats always underperform the generic ballot, pattern has also been undecideds breaking for the GOP, they see both parties as bad, so the democrats come with the message that they should vote for them because they are not the evil fascist GOP, the undecideds then proceed to choose the GOP.

Democrats aren't winning anything at Michigan when blacks don't care about the party without Obama, and they are the ones they need to win, if it's white vs white, GOP wins them 3-2 nationally and does well because low black turnout = whiter midterm.

Does nobody remember Gary Peters? He got the most votes in 2014.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2017, 08:55:53 PM »

Does nobody remember Gary Peters? He got the most votes in 2014.

You said Peters. but seriously. He started down by like 3-5 as a member of the incumbent party and won by double digits.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »
« Edited: July 28, 2017, 10:09:08 PM by TheSaint250 »

How does this thing stand a chance in hell?  No one wants to admit it, but Robert Byrd was right: white n******.

God I hate American culture.
Well that came out of nowhere

Watch the video and tell me what else you would honestly call that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro

Byrd was right.
I was just talking about you using the actual word.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2017, 10:07:53 PM »

Crap state/crap country.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2017, 10:33:15 PM »

All you SJW's feel free to call me a concern troll, but I'm concerned.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2017, 11:35:36 PM »
« Edited: July 28, 2017, 11:37:52 PM by Maxwell »

I will never be surprised by anything anymore - of course Kid Rock is going to be the GOPs only gain in 2018.

Seems like the GOP is best served by ousting all of their professional politicians and nominating only wacky washed up celebrities, conservacelebrities, or pseudo celebrities.

I mean Kid Rock, a perennial hick hack who has never had an original thought in his life, makes more sense as a GOP Senator today than, say, Bill Schuette or whatever weird nice guy conservative who was planning to run for this seat.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2017, 11:50:47 PM »

Things like Calexit are going to be looking a lot more appealing to liberals in a couple years.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2017, 05:09:52 AM »

LOL. Trash poll.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2017, 04:17:32 PM »

The year is 2019; Trump is president and Kid Rock and Roy Moore are Senators.
maga2020
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2017, 04:24:27 PM »

Great year! Can't wait for governor Kobach.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »

You're free to leave whenever you'd like.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2017, 05:14:49 PM »

Kanye West, The Rock, and Meryl Streep are all running for POTUS...
maga2020
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2017, 05:32:14 PM »

Love it or leave it.

Remonaers in the UK e crybaby libs in America can be the first to go
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »

People disapprove of Trump because of personality, not because of issues.

Roll Eyes

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2017, 02:41:26 AM »

Love it or leave it.

I'm sorry dude, I am kind of stupid, so I did not understand what you just said. Could you please explain what your is saying? Thank you in advance.
maga2020
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2017, 06:44:28 AM »

Love it or leave it.

I'm sorry dude, I am kind of stupid, so I did not understand what you just said. Could you please explain what your is saying? Thank you in advance.
Brexit means Brexit and Trump is going to be your president until 2025.
maga2020
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2017, 06:51:11 AM »

People disapprove of Trump because of personality, not because of issues.

Roll Eyes

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Job growth has been strong under him, so he will have a great economic record to show. His numbers are also better than Obama's.

Illegals don't want to enter America anymore so the massive drop will be another positive for Trump compared to the incentives gave by open border democrats.

Trump stil does well on terrorism and lots of people care about it.

Other issues like healthcare, Russia, media, the environment, all skew democrat, healthcare is the only one swing voters care and they know Obamacare is a mess.

Economy, immigration and terrorism, on the other hand, bread and butter for the swing voter and they all agree with Trump on it. They aren't giving the keys of Congress to Schumer and especially, Pelosi.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2017, 06:52:03 AM »

Love it or leave it.

And then your Trump from 2025 until another person becomes your Trump.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2017, 01:48:50 PM »

Love it or leave it.

Thanks again.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies