Press Room (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:17:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Press Room (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Press Room  (Read 1465 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 28, 2017, 02:24:08 PM »

Leader Nuttall Responds to Election Results

We here at UKIP, are very excited after seeing the final election results with our party gaining almost fifty seats. I'd like to congratulate Mrs. May and our great friends and allies in the DUP on their results in the election. This election showed that the British public in both Northern Ireland and the Britain are fully fed up with the Labour. I'm very happy that our people saw through the lies and deception of Labour and saw that they no longer support our working class. We'd be interested in a coalition with Mrs. May and specifically working very closely with Mrs. Foster to achieve our common goals but we will never enter a coalition without a guarantee for a referendum to leave the European Union. I'm very excited to do the work of the pepole of the North East in parliament as their statesman and I am humbled with the grace that the Lord gave me. I'm looking forward to working with all 48 other UKIP members in Parliament!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 08:27:22 PM »

PRESS RELEASE: UKIP TO VOTE FOR QUEENS SPEECH; BREXIT DEAL HAPPENING

"I just got off the telephone with Prime Minister May and we have a deal to lead the British people it seems. We believe that we received the best end of the bargain with us fulfilling two campaign promises, which we will hold the Conservatives to. Mrs. May and the Conservatives agreed to vote for a bill to create a referendum to leave the European Union by the dissolvement of this session of Parliament. We will also have a date by the end of this session and hopefully we will be out by the end of this session! Mrs. May and the Home Secretary also pledged to cut all non-EU immigration down to at most 50,000 a year for the next five years which will put our people back to work. We will fervently hold the Conservatives to their promises and we look forward to fighting for the British people during this session of Parliament."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies