Describe a Southern White Male who Voted for Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:28:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Describe a Southern White Male who Voted for Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a Southern White Male who Voted for Hillary  (Read 3000 times)
AN63093

Political Matrix
E: 0.06, S: 2.17

« on: August 09, 2017, 04:25:44 PM »
« edited: August 09, 2017, 04:36:30 PM by AN63093 »

This isn't uncommon.  Some of these replies are quite silly; suggesting one had to be gay, or highly educated, or autistic (LOL, really?), or a 110 yr old dixiecrat with dementia to have voted for Clinton.  With that last one, I don't mean to pick on you RINO Tom, I know you're just being cheeky, but still. Smiley

Nashville voted 60-34 Clinton, Atlanta 68-27 Clinton, Charleston 51-43 Clinton, Columbia 64-31 Clinton, Birmingham 52-44 Clinton, Louisville 54-41 Clinton, and I can go on.  Obviously a significant percentage of each of those will probably be blacks, women, etc., but there will be some white males in there too and not all of them are gay.

Now the more interesting and harder question to answer would be: describe a southern white male voter who resides in a rural, non-college town area.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies