Concert of Europe: Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:39:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Concert of Europe: Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Concert of Europe: Gameplay Thread  (Read 34845 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: July 26, 2017, 02:27:08 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
xKingLouisXV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:38:59 PM »

X Ferdinand VI
xKing Louis XV

Spamage has said Naples would sign it as well

OOC: I just realized that I forgot to change Kingdom of Great Britain and Kingdom of Prussia by "France, Naples, and Spain.

My apologies lol
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 05:04:36 PM »

xKingLouisXV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:23:50 PM »

This treaty has been extended to Poland, country that now becomes ally to the Kingdom of France, Russia and Austria.

xKingLouisXV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 09:51:38 AM »

I'm asking Spain for clarification. Are they still in alliance with France or not?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 06:16:17 PM »
« Edited: July 31, 2017, 06:19:08 PM by Chief Justice windjammer »

From Versailles:
I'm truly saddened by the recent actions made by Spanish King. I obviously did not insult him in private as I am a perfect gentleman. All I see, that is the result of the current intrigues of the King of Prussia, who managed to convince the King of Spain to betray his own blood, his own family and his own religion by allying himself with the current Prussia-GB who for the last decades constantly terrorized, brutalized and persecuted catholics around the world.
So I implore him to realize he's making a big mistake by allying with these 2 countries.

The King of Prussia is accusing me to try to ruin his reputation. But how could I ruin his reputation? We are talking about a man who has invaded countless European regions without even declaring. The King of Prussia is a warmonger, a clever one I must admit, but a warmonger.

And I'm committed to defend the Polish borders by the way.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 01:32:53 PM »

xKingLouisXV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 01:51:19 PM »

After having heard of a potential peace summit. We have decided to reduce it to 65% (the tariff) in a show of our good faith.
xLouis XV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 07:51:25 PM »

x Ferdinand VI
xLouisXV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 06:08:28 AM »

xLouis XV
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 04:31:17 AM »

The Sublime Porte considers transfer of so-called "Austrian Netherlands" as a very unfortunate precedent. Switching realms back and forth, based on purely temporary need, does not bode well for a longterm stability and peace in Europe. Therefore an official recognition of that act is at the moment being withheld.
Sultan,
The transfer of Belgium to France isn't about temporary need. Half of the current Belgium population are speaking French and the vast majority of Belgians are catholic.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 05:48:47 AM »

Given the silence from both Paris and Vienna, the Ambassadors of France and Austria are hereby summoned to the Seraglio to provide official explanation.

I obviously categorically reject the accusations from the Prussian King. I never murdered the previous sultan and I  never conspired to split the Ottoman Empire with Austria.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:53 PM »
« Edited: August 13, 2017, 06:22:06 PM by Chief Justice windjammer »

Regarding Poland:
I now recognize Stanislas Leszczynski the rightful king of Poland and I now officially support the rebellion against this anti catholic Augustus.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 12:46:11 AM »

January 1757
George II of Great Britain

A Proclamation From Kensington Palace

His Majesty the King has warned for many years the dangers of the pretenders of the Stuart line. It was in Divine benevolence that His Majesty the King and the dearly beloved King George I chose to allow them to live in a modest, Christian life in Europe. In recent months it has become clear that the Stuarts had no plans to live that modest, Christian life and were still intent on overthrowing the good family of the House of Hanover that have ruled the Kingdom of Great Britain for decades. This is why, in his wisdom, His Majesty the King demanded the handing over of the Old Pretender's son, the one Bonnie Prince Charlie, to end the Stuart line and to diffuse the tensions across Europe. It was further in his wisdom that His Majesty the King, seeing no moves by the King in France to hand over the Stuart heir, began the current war in Europe, to protect the British homeland from traitorous rebels. His Majesty the King had hoped that the recent successes of the British Army, Royal Navy, and Her loyal allies would have led the King in France to hand over the traitorous Stuart brood. Sadly, the King in France and His Pompousness the Pope in Rome have not seen the winds of enlightened Protestantism blowing across Europe.

The rebellion in Ireland is a direct result of instigation by the King in France and His Pompousness. The Catholics, who have made a life of swearing allegiance to Rome rather than the Crown, are not a loyal breed. His Majesty the King made many efforts to allow them to live peaceably alongside the good Protestants of the Kingdom. Many Catholics in the realm, especially those in England, Scotland, and Wales, have been good and loyal subjects for many years now. Even Her Majesty the Queen was once a Catholic but, in order to be a loyal wife and faithful subject, she converted to the Church of England as a sign of loyalty. Many of His Majesty the King's allies in the current war in Europe are of the Catholic faith, but recognize the danger in such blind loyalty as His Pompousness vainly demands. The current events in Ireland show that there is something in the Irish breed that makes them untrustworthy and less loyal than rats; when coupled with the plague of Catholicism, they can never be good subjects.

The perpetrators of this rebellion in Ireland will not receive the King's Peace, nor be offered the promise of safety and protections ever again. All Catholics in Ireland who wish to preserve their well-being must convert to the Church of England and commit the following oath to an officer of the British Army or become subject to imprisonment, torture, severe fining, banishment, and even death for their continued disloyalty. Violation of the Oath is punishable by death and death alone. Good and loyal Catholics across the realm are encouraged to take the same oath, to assure His Majesty the King of their continued loyalty.

His Majesty the King grants letters patent to create His Royal Highness Prince William, the Duke of Cumberland as Duke of Leinster in the Peerage of Ireland and all lesser title associated with it.

His Royal Highness Prince William is also appointed Lord Lieutenant of Ireland.

Any man who presents the head of both James Stuart the Old Pretender or Bonnie Prince Charlie to His Majesty the King will be rewarded handsomely with titles, land, and wealth beyond the dreams of peasants.

The false british king wants to kill all catholics. I'm proud to support James Stuart as the true King of Great Britain and Ireland.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 01:06:10 AM »

It must be noted by the way that Portugal, the Netherlands and Poland just declared he should withdraw this statement.

I'm deeply saddened they still desire to be part of a coalition with a such murderer.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 01:49:47 AM »

I'm officially proposing a white peace to the King of Portugal.

If he declines, it will mean he condones the anti-catholic murderer false King of Great Britain.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 02:03:18 AM »

January 1757
George II of Great Britain

A Proclamation From Kensington Palace

His Majesty the King had hoped that the nations that had taken up arms across the globe in opposition to the King in France and the Empress in Austria, even the ones led by Catholics, would be able to see the folly of blindly following the words of a man as devoid of moral standing as His Pompousness. Sadly, many of His Majesty the King's purported allies have chosen to side with the rebellious and traitorous Irish Catholics. These signs of support for an active rebellion within the realm are very distressing to His Majesty the King, as they come from monarchs His Majesty the King once considered friends, patriots, and brothers. Even the Princess Royal, His Majesty the King's own daughter, has chosen the unyielding commands of His Pompousness over the bonds of kinship with her father and the nation of her birth.

All His Majesty the King desires is loyalty. For many, many years the Irish have been allowed to practice their faith freely, despite tremendous tensions between their foreign church and the Church of England. His Majesty the King allowed the practice of their foreign faith to continue even after they raised the Stuart banners in 1715 and 1745. His Majesty the King has been nothing but benevolent and accepting towards their foreign church for all the years of his reign. Even after His Pompousness issued a decree attacking His Majesty the King and declaring his support for the King in France, His Majesty the King allowed the practice of the foreign church to continue. But when a foreign church crowns a traitor as king of his realm, any king must respond. No monarch of any worth would stand by and allow a faith to flourish while that faith is planning the downfall of the monarch, the murder of the king, and the installation of a puppet government.

The Catholic Church must be severely limited in its scope, reach, and practice until the Stuart line is extinct and His Pompousness recognizes the House of Hanover as the one, true, proper rulers of the Kingdom of Great Britain. His Majesty the King will take any and all steps necessary to protect His Kingdom from the overreaches of the traitorous foreign church. His Majesty the King is acting in the best interest of both the realm and his Subjects.

God save the King!
And despite the calls of all of his allies, he doesn't back down.

Look at the foolishness of this murderer false King
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 05:12:08 AM »

Fellow people from Europe,
Do you see what is happening?

The false king, catholic murderer, has literally *disinherited* his own daughter because she couldn't herself back his foolishness.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 05:14:33 AM »

Will the King of Portugal continue to support this catholic murderer?

I still maintain my offer of a White Peace with him. I hope his catholic faith will make him understand how dangerous the false king of England is!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 08:44:54 PM »

Statement regarding the Brussels treaty:
France is glas to have ended the hostilities with the Netherlands. We have countless times in the past tried to improve relations with the Netherlands. We hope that this will be the beginning of a golden age for the Franco-dutch diplomatic relations.

Regarding Poland, we applaud the end of the civil war, and as well the end of hostilities between my realm and Poland. We never wanted that the Polish king declares war on US and we hope as well it will be the beginning of fruitful diplomatic relations between our two realms.

Finally, France would like to remind everyone that we didn't declare war against *anyone*. Prussia, GB, the Netherlands, the Ottomans, Portugal and the former king of Poland *all* declared war against my realm, despite for some of them countless attempts of signing non aggressive pacts. It shows that France isn't an aggressive country and wants peace in Europe, France has ended for example centuries of hostilities with Austria.

But France is ready to défend itself against any foreign aggression. And France is defending itself well, as 2 of its aggressors are already gone.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 03:38:20 AM »

France mourns the death of Elizabeth the great and Maria Theresa.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2017, 05:34:38 PM »

Apologies to everyone (especially Spamage), but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop out Sad  While I've really enjoyed this game, I don't know that I can give it the attention it deserves for RL reasons, so it wouldn't be fair to you guys for me to stay in.  Best of luck everybody (especially the Irish NPC, show those Godless English heathen who really runs Ireland)!
The Pope died at the same time IRL right?

Best of luck with everything X, I hope you will rejoin Smiley.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2017, 12:06:01 PM »

Statement from Denmark-Norway

We wish to declare our opposition to Catherine of Russia, and we request Ivan VI and Peter III join in alliance against the Tyrant of Moscow. We declare equal recognition of Ivan VI and Peter III and ask them to fulfill our request before they fall.
How can two kings rule at the same time???
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »

We wish to declare our opposition to Catherine of Russia, and we request Ivan VI and Peter III join in alliance against the Tyrant of Moscow. We declare equal recognition of Ivan VI and Peter III and ask them to fulfill our request before they fall.

Well, if Madame de Pompadour and a dozen royal lovers ruled France for years...
There is only 1 King in France, and it has been me for many years now.

I hope that the King of Danemark will precise his thought on the matter, I'm truly intrigued.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:38 AM »

Well, if Madame de Pompadour and a dozen royal lovers ruled France for years...
There is only 1 King in France, and it has been me for many years now.

I hope that the King of Danemark will precise his thought on the matter, I'm truly intrigued.

We are not asking for a rule of two kings, but rather a temporary alliance between two kings. The Prussians have foolishly and hastily declared support for Ivan VI. Peter III has popularity among the peasants that would keep any future rebellion contained, while Ivan VI has the Cossacks by his side. Perhaps our allies would do wisely to declare neutrality between all enemies of The Tyrant of Moscow.
Why are you so opposed to the current regent by the way?
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies