Is Arnold a RINO? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:37:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Is Arnold a RINO? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Arnold a RINO?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 36

Author Topic: Is Arnold a RINO?  (Read 3643 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 14, 2005, 09:31:20 PM »

When's the last time a Republican president cheated on his wife, anyway? Like, Warren Harding?

There was a rumor that Dwight Eisenhwer cheated on hsi wife durring WWII with his driver, Kit Downard.

I can't find any references on Google to Kit Downard.  Are you sure that was the name?  I'd be interested in looking that up sometime, possibly.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 09:41:06 PM »

When's the last time a Republican president cheated on his wife, anyway? Like, Warren Harding?

There was a rumor that Dwight Eisenhwer cheated on hsi wife durring WWII with his driver, Kit Downard.

I can't find any references on Google to Kit Downard.  Are you sure that was the name?  I'd be interested in looking that up sometime, possibly.

I think the name is Kay Summersby.

That gives results, but Kit sounds like a male name and I assume that a driver would be a primarily male occupation, especially back then.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 02:42:56 PM »

He couldn't be really conservative socially.  This is California we're talking about here.  The Golden State does vote for fiscal conservatives though, with Sen. Feinstein has an example.

I'm not sure I'd call Feinstein a fiscal conservative...
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 02:54:22 PM »

He couldn't be really conservative socially.  This is California we're talking about here.  The Golden State does vote for fiscal conservatives though, with Sen. Feinstein has an example.

I'm not sure I'd call Feinstein a fiscal conservative...

Probably not in relation to some Republicans, but didn't she vote for CAFTA?

Yes, but the National Taxpayer's Union gives her a poor rating.  The same with my representative - voted for CAFTA but isn't really economically conservative.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies