Cap'n America! Courteous Trump puts hat on Marine after wind blows it off (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:34:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cap'n America! Courteous Trump puts hat on Marine after wind blows it off (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cap'n America! Courteous Trump puts hat on Marine after wind blows it off  (Read 1553 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: July 09, 2017, 03:12:03 PM »

Oh wow, what a kind and honorable man. That completely changes my mind about him. This totally erases all his sexism, racism, xenophobia, sexual assaults, attacks on the poor, mocking the disabled, ridiculing a POW, scapegoating the vulnerable, and likely collusion with Russia.

Obviously
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 09:08:26 PM »

I'm pretty happy that the president did this. It's a stark contrast from saluting a marine with a coffee cup

Trump literally had to be reminded by Melania to cover his heart in the national anthem.

It's okay. The cult mentality goes on.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:42:39 PM »

I can't ever leave a damn compliment about one action without you all jumping down my f***ing throat

Stop leaving your mouth open then. Wink
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 11:40:35 PM »

I'm pretty happy that the president did this. It's a stark contrast from saluting a marine with a coffee cup

Trump supports the military, and the military voted for Trump over the loser who thinks our military is full of deplorables.

Isn't Trump's approval under water with military voters at the moment?

Polls are only true if he likes the results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies