Arnold had sex with 16 year old (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:40:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Arnold had sex with 16 year old (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Arnold had sex with 16 year old  (Read 19655 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: August 14, 2005, 04:55:35 PM »

The only article I found mention their age was  that he "met" Gigi Goyette when she was 16.  That's a lot different than they "had sex" when she was 16.

It also notes a 7 year relationship, much later.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 05:19:31 PM »

The only article I found mention their age was  that he "met" Gigi Goyette when she was 16.  That's a lot different than they "had sex" when she was 16.

It also notes a 7 year relationship, much later.

Don't expect Jfern to get too concerned with minor details like that.  If he's going to go after Arnold, he ought to find something more compelling than possible 30-year-old sex.

That why I checked the story.  It so far involves math, reading comprehension, and a calendar.  These are not exactly Jfern's stong points.

There is another factor, geography.  I'm not clear that this happened in CA.  Goyette lived in Ohio at some points, according to one of the articles, which now, at least, has a lower age of consent.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 06:10:08 PM »

The hush money is quite likely illegal. Let's face it, this guy is completely curropt, even if you would do the same thing.

Well, Arnold wasn't the one that paid it.  If you have problem with it call up the Enquirer.  Oh, I forgot that whole freedom of the press thingy in the Constititution. 

I guess constitutional rights are only important to Jfern when it's convenient.  Isn't that special.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies