538: Maybe Trump Didn’t Remake The Political Map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:24:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  538: Maybe Trump Didn’t Remake The Political Map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 538: Maybe Trump Didn’t Remake The Political Map  (Read 2831 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: June 29, 2017, 04:49:28 PM »

Democrats outperforming Clinton the most in areas she underperformed Obama is pretty good news for Democrats. That does expand the playing field when taken in combination with districts where Clinton substantially outperformed Obama. It's better, but still an issue as neither Obama 2012 nor Clinton 2016 won a majority of Congressional districts.

All I can say is that 2018 is going to be very interesting. Most of us have only really seen what elections look like under Obama, and now we get to see if many of the trends we saw are going to stick, or if we can still compete in places that might have seen lost. After all, it's a much different story when you have an unpopular GOP incumbent president as opposed to a Democrat.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »

On a non-content-based note, I would point out that if he had included all that text, I'd probably be forced to substantially trim his post (or ask him to) due to copyright issues Tongue

I mean after all, put together that is most of the article right there.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies