Please avoid making threats or wishing for violent crimes against any individual

<< < (2/29) > >>

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe:
But it's ok to cheer to high heaven when someone dies......lol.

pbrower2a:
Quote from: Ghost of Ruin on May 18, 2017, 10:02:51 AM

Out of academic interest, where does repeating the words of the current President of the United States fall on this scale? For example:

It's ironic. The Mossad, which can go practically anywhere and destroy any enemy of Israel, scrupulously avoids doing harm to women and children. So why doesn't the Mossad do such overkill? Probably because it doesn't need to. One act of revenge is enough; there is no need for a blood feud. Do evil to Israel and die. But be a widow or orphan of someone who did such, and that is the end of the enmity.   

Tintrlvr:
Quote from: publicunofficial on May 18, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

Can I openly wish for Trump to die of bowel cancer? That doesn't seem violent or a threat.

I had a post deleted that contained a general wish for a politician to die that expressly disavowed ill will against that politician themselves. I think such a post would have to be against the rules to be consistent.

Torie:

Can I openly wish for Trump to die of bowel cancer? That doesn't seem violent or a threat.

See Pit's post above.

publicunofficial:
Quote from: Torie on May 18, 2017, 11:04:35 AM

See Pit's post above.

Ah. I intend to test the limits of the Mods' patience with this rule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page