Please avoid making threats or wishing for violent crimes against any individual

<< < (28/29) > >>

It’s so Joever:
What if it’s not a single individual, but several? Technically would that be allowed?

Person Man:
Quote from: Michael Bennet of VO on May 03, 2022, 03:47:35 PM

What if it’s not a single individual, but several? Technically would that be allowed?

"Any" is existential and not necessarily singular. Just ask John Dule, he has a 175 LSAT apparently.

pbrower2a:
Quote from: Fuzzy Bear on August 15, 2021, 06:59:51 PM

Quote from: Non Swing Voter on August 15, 2021, 06:49:21 PM

How about posters spreading misinformation about a pandemic, like that masks don't work?

Show me proof that masks work.

I don't care what the CDC says.  The CDC says Obama's party and BLM demonstrations/riots aren't superspreader events, but Sturgis is.  So show me studies that verify the efficacy of masks.  Statements by Dr. Fauci aren't studies.

Wise people accept statistical evidence. Does the abuse of children result in a higher likelihood of children becoming criminals? The correlation is so strong that one cannot deny it.

Does smoking contribute to early death from lung cancer and heart disease? The statistical evidence so suggests.

Does unprotected sex with complete strangers contribute to the spreading of HIV? We all saw the story. 

If I must choose between the well-contemplated statements of people well trained (by well-established criteria) in medical science about vaccines, masks, and social distancing and ideological hacks I will go with the people well trained in medicine who recognize both the difficulty of what they call for and the means of spreading a lethal disease. So it was with AIDS and so it is with COVID-19. The ideological criticism of the medical story about AIDS came at the time from the Left; the ideological criticism of the medical story about COVID-19 came from the Right. I may be old to remember both, but I'd say that I am fair. Using a condom during sex not for pregnancy and wearing a mask when the SARS-2 virus was or is running amok were good ideas at their appointed times.

Oh, by the way -- I do not smoke.

Fuzzy Bear:
Quote from: pbrower2a on May 27, 2023, 11:27:35 AM

How about posters spreading misinformation about a pandemic, like that masks don't work?

I don't care what the CDC says.  The CDC says Obama's party and BLM demonstrations/riots aren't superspreader events, but Sturgis is.  So show me studies that verify the efficacy of masks.  Statements by Dr. Fauci aren't studies.

Wise people accept statistical evidence. Does the abuse of children result in a higher likelihood of children becoming criminals? The correlation is so strong that one cannot deny it.

Does smoking contribute to early death from lung cancer and heart disease? The statistical evidence so suggests.

Does unprotected sex with complete strangers contribute to the spreading of HIV? We all saw the story. 

If I must choose between the well-contemplated statements of people well trained (by well-established criteria) in medical science about vaccines, masks, and social distancing and ideological hacks I will go with the people well trained in medicine who recognize both the difficulty of what they call for and the means of spreading a lethal disease. So it was with AIDS and so it is with COVID-19. The ideological criticism of the medical story about AIDS came at the time from the Left; the ideological criticism of the medical story about COVID-19 came from the Right. I may be old to remember both, but I'd say that I am fair. Using a condom during sex not for pregnancy and wearing a mask when the SARS-2 virus was or is running amok were good ideas at their appointed times.

Show me the statistical evidence.

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin:
Quote from: Fuzzy Bear on May 27, 2023, 01:35:58 PM

Quote from: pbrower2a on May 27, 2023, 11:27:35 AM

Show me the statistical evidence.

Why? You won't believe it or change your mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page