Please avoid making threats or wishing for violent crimes against any individual

(1/29) > >>

Torie:
We know that most posters are well aware of this forum policy, but a few have crossed the line on this matter, with regard to President Trump in particular. We understand that for many of you, the level of frustration, anxiety and even fear regarding Trump is high, but please respect this rule. Thank you.

The moderation team for the U.S. General Discussion board

pbrower2a:
Does that include Divine Retribution? There were some domestic terrorists busted for an anti-Muslim plot, and I suggested that it would be fitting if they found that Muhammad would be judging them.

Associate Justice PiT:
Quote from: pbrower2a on May 17, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

Does that include Divine Retribution? There were some domestic terrorists busted for an anti-Muslim plot, and I suggested that it would be fitting if they found that Muhammad would be judging them.

This is a point that we discussed. We agreed that wishing for acts of God to befall people we don't like is somewhat distasteful and should be kept to a minimum, but not actionable in the same sense that wishing for violence is.

Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin:
Out of academic interest, where does repeating the words of the current President of the United States fall on this scale? For example:

publicunofficial:
Can I openly wish for Trump to die of bowel cancer? That doesn't seem violent or a threat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page