Should the teaching of Philism be banned in schools?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:46:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Should the teaching of Philism be banned in schools?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Should the teaching of Philism be banned in schools?  (Read 899 times)
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 02, 2021, 11:02:00 PM »

This is a growing, dangerous ideology that compromises the foundation of our Republic. Philism admonishes all unionists as being oppressors while classifying its supporters as hopelessly oppressed victims. Something must be done.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 11:03:01 PM »

You will only be able to watch as we win.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 11:34:05 PM »

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror. But the union terrorists, the terrorists by the grace of God and the law, are in practice brutal, disdainful, and mean, in theory cowardly, secretive, and deceitful, and in both respects disreputable.
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 11:47:54 PM »

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror. But the union terrorists, the terrorists by the grace of God and the law, are in practice brutal, disdainful, and mean, in theory cowardly, secretive, and deceitful, and in both respects disreputable.

What's in your head, in your head?
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 11:57:44 PM »

We will be looking at the influence of Philism in our schools, our churches and city squares. It is, it is true, an Eastern ideology. It is the creature of rootless cosmopolitans and degenerate Punxsutawney usurers. The ties that unite Frémont and Lincoln are strong. We are a FREE PEOPLE in the West, in Holy Alliance against the dirty hooded Southern tramplers of our national liberties. Those who would seek to divide Frémont and Lincoln, are Southern provocateurs, craven, useless politicians and money-grubbers. We will not equivocate, we will not excuse, we will not retreat a single inch, and WE WILL BE HEARD.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 12:57:11 AM »

It is clear that Philism is, when you peel away the mask, the same radical snake oil that has plagued this country at points in the past, emanating as it did from the Prairies and the Appalachian Hills and Hollers. It offers nothing new and offers no real solutions to our present problems, but chaos, anarchy, and terror, the recipes thus only for further decline and further degradation of the republic. As such it is a cancer plaguing our youth as it leads many a great and promising young person astray and down the road of darkness and ruination. As we have witnessed this in the past, we must make sure the schools be protected from this dark ideology and its destructive tendencies.

The great people of my sub region have thoroughly rejected the ideological forbears of this debauchery and have embraced the balance, regional empowerment within the nation, reason and strength derived from the federalist program. It is thus my fervent hope that the great people of Lincoln, the long opponents of such radicalism will reject this disturbing turn of events. In the mean time we should expend every effort preference the insidious seepage of such radical outburst into the glorious South land via our institutions of learning.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 02:26:07 AM »

Secession was Crane's baby and no one else's, full stop, and it is disappointing in the extreme that the Governor has given a single man's delusions far more legitimacy than they deserve with this mantle of Philism. I will not tar any ideology or state or region with responsibility for this disreputable nonsense.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2021, 05:21:45 PM »

Secession was Crane's baby and no one else's, full stop, and it is disappointing in the extreme that the Governor has given a single man's delusions far more legitimacy than they deserve with this mantle of Philism. I will not tar any ideology or state or region with responsibility for this disreputable nonsense.

Governor: Write-in ReaganClinton

General Court:
1. Write-in: Brother Jonathan
2. Write-in: ReaganClinton
3. Dwarven Dragon

Question 1: NO

Question 2: NO

Good luck!

Thanks,
Cao
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2021, 05:30:46 PM »

General Court:
3. Dwarven Dragon

Good luck!

Thanks,
Cao

Oh incredible, Cao did a a bit of campaigning for the position he supports. Very shocking stuff!
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2021, 05:40:30 PM »

General Court:
3. Dwarven Dragon

Good luck!

Thanks,
Cao

Oh incredible, Cao did a a bit of campaigning for the position he supports. Very shocking stuff!

I just pointed it out as a rather hilarious bit of politicking. But I'm sure he appreciates your rushing to his defense.
Chips
Those Chips
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2021, 10:23:58 PM »

General Court:
3. Dwarven Dragon

Good luck!

Thanks,
Cao

I just pointed it out as a rather hilarious bit of politicking. But I'm sure he appreciates your rushing to his defense.

I accidentally pasted the whole message including the bottom texts, My bad.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2021, 10:36:22 PM »

General Court:
3. Dwarven Dragon

Good luck!

Thanks,
Cao

Crane, I am afraid you will have to spell out the full implications of that for me. I've made clear my thoughts on secession and certainly am obligated to put my GOTV where my mouth is.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2021, 10:40:37 PM »

Literally who cares about the ballot, it's all very funny!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 01:02:44 AM »

No dirty Southerners can stop the Philist advance.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies