Forum Community Popular Threads / Chatrooms Directory (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:59:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Forum Community Popular Threads / Chatrooms Directory (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forum Community Popular Threads / Chatrooms Directory  (Read 21092 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: April 21, 2017, 10:07:56 PM »
« edited: January 19, 2021, 01:17:38 AM by YE »

Directory
As some of these threads can get pushed back and lost in the mix, here is a directory for users to easily find common threads that give life to Forum Community

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Direct link to archived forum boards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived boards (quick link)

Atlas Live Chatroom(s)

Update / Radio

Archive threads

Previous/following user threads

Where you have been / where you are going threads

Misc

Forum Community Election Match-ups

If you spot any threads that should be here but are not, or an old version should be added for historical purposes, feel free to post here and I'll add it to the main thread. Also, as new threads are created, or when thread titles are changed, please leave a note here and I'll update the main list. To keep this from getting out of control, at least in terms of previous/following user & misc thread(s), wait and see if the thread "takes off" before suggesting it be added here.

*** edit (01/21/2020): Updated chatroom info
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:08:40 PM »
« Edited: March 08, 2018, 02:47:30 PM by Virginia »

reserved
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 07:01:38 PM »

Will you also be posting the forum community election match-ups here?

I had considered it before, but it took long enough to do this. I don't have time tonight, but perhaps tomorrow I will skim the list and see what the popular ones are. I'm only trying to link threads that have exhibited long-term popularity and not new ones that get a lot of posts for a couple weeks then just die out, or, you know, stuff like that.

In the meantime, if someone wants to gather them in the format I did I'd be happy to insert it into the OP. Otherwise, I'll do it tomorrow or next.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 10:24:27 PM »

Will you also be posting the forum community election match-ups here?

done
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:34:44 PM »

I'm not sure where the threads are, and they are also locked and I don't think there is just one or two, right?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »

is the disqus or whatever it's called still a thing

Discord you mean - voice/text chat? I know at least one. There was also a public room that Lok was running but I don't know if that's still up. Perhaps someone in the know could update us?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 01:36:59 PM »

Is mibbit no longer in use? The last like three times I've checked it out, there's been like one user. Is there a new mibbit chatroom (outside of that barrel bottom known as #SouthernChat), or is everything now on the Discord?

It kind of died down after the election, which I'm not sure whether or not that is normal (or that channel was around in 2012?). People still chat there, it's just not filled with people all the time anymore. Activity picks up then drops off relatively quickly.

Discord and #SouthernChat seem to be the most active now.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 10:50:07 PM »

Strange, not sure why it's locked. I'll unlock it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies