Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal, regional & EP elections on June 9, 2024 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:26:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal, regional & EP elections on June 9, 2024 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you think Chez Nous will get seats?
No, they won't get even 2,5% in Wallonia and Brussels  (what would happen accoding to recent polls)

No, but they will get votes in the 2,5%-4,99% rango in Wallonia and/or Brussels

No. They will pass the 5% threshold in Wallonia and/or Brussels, but somehow they won't get seats.

Yes, they will get 1-2 seats

Yes, they will get more than 2 seats

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal, regional & EP elections on June 9, 2024  (Read 137042 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: April 14, 2017, 07:54:51 AM »

Fascinating, thanks ! The maps are informative, but only as to distribution of votes within a party, not relative strength with other parties.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 03:44:08 PM »

I also love how sp.a won just one commune and it neighbors the Hainaut exclave. Is Wervik FINO ? Wink
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:53:47 AM »

1rst of may a big day for most Belgian parties due to their links with the unions. They've all unveiled different political plans in the hope of convincing they represent the working man or woman of the street.
The biggest news is that Raoul Hedebouw, the popular spokesperson of PTB, has been stabbed in the arse.
Is he going to be okay ? What happened ? I've watched a few of his appearances in Parliament and they're always a good watch.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 04:19:19 PM »

What was/is VEGA ?
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 06:29:47 AM »

Could you explain what are "Les Engagés" and "Vooruit" ? I had never heard of them before. (granted, I haven't been following much for a while)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies