Iowa is Rubio Country
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:37:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Iowa is Rubio Country
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62
Author Topic: Iowa is Rubio Country  (Read 208854 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #950 on: May 15, 2018, 07:34:12 PM »

JacksonHitchcock looks like another sock of yours, honestly.

He is not a sock. If you dare accusing me of socking, I will report you to the moderators for diffamation.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #951 on: May 15, 2018, 07:36:54 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2018, 08:36:15 PM by UWS »

He is not a sock. If you dare accusing me of socking, I will report you to the moderators.
You also denied that 2016, who is clearly a sock, was in fact one.

No, it was clearly proven that we are different persons. And even Virginia, a moderator of the Atlas has saw it after investigating on it and has demonstrated it clearly that every single thing of what you claimed is a lie. So stop accusing me of socking, or I denounce you.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #952 on: May 15, 2018, 07:41:10 PM »

He is not a sock. If you dare accusing me of socking, I will report you to the moderators.

No, it was clearly proven that we are different persons. And even Virginia, a moderator of the Atlas has saw it after investigating on it and has demonstrated it clearly that every single thing of what you claimed is a lie. So stop accusing me of socking, Lyin' MassGuy.
Then why is all he ever does defend your timeline and you in general?

Because unlike you, he understands what the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America is. It defends freedom of speech and the right to oneself's opinion but you are harassing me for expressing my opinion on what would happen. This is a violation of the first amendment.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #953 on: May 15, 2018, 07:54:50 PM »

No, it was clearly proven that we are different persons. And even Virginia, a moderator of the Atlas has saw it after investigating on it and has demonstrated it clearly that every single thing of what you claimed is a lie. So stop accusing me of socking, Lyin' MassGuy.

Because unlike you, he understands what the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America is. It defends freedom of speech and the right to oneself's opinion but you are harassing me for expressing my opinion on what would happen. This is a violation of the first amendment.
It's an internet forum. I'm not harassing you, I'm simply stating the obvious.

This is flat-out false. This a lie and this is a calumny and you know that very, very, very well.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #954 on: May 15, 2018, 08:08:54 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2018, 08:14:03 PM by UWS »

It's an internet forum. I'm not harassing you, I'm simply stating the obvious.

This is flat-out false. This a lie and this is a calumny and you know that very, very, very well.
I'm tired of this, though you are pulling multiple puppet strings right now.

Just like I am sick and tired of your dishonest and defamatory lies.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #955 on: May 15, 2018, 08:43:00 PM »

UWS, just shut it down. Your're not going to win any support from anyone but your own socks, so I really don't see the point of continuing.

I admire the effort you've put in...but it's really unrealistic.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #956 on: May 15, 2018, 08:47:58 PM »

Just ignore a timeline if you don't enjoy it. I don't see what's productive about coming in and trashing a timeline you dislike.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #957 on: May 15, 2018, 09:15:23 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2018, 09:20:49 PM by UWS »

UWS, just shut it down. Your're not going to win any support from anyone but your own socks, so I really don't see the point of continuing.

Every single word of what you said is absolutely dead wrong and is a flat out lie. I guess you're just doing it and trying to trash this timeline only because I'm a Republican. There are no socks here.

Even Virginia, one of the moderators of the Atlas, investigated on my profile and on 2016's profile and demonstrated very very clearly that 2016 and I are not sockpuppets and are different persons, the moreover that our IPs have different locations.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=290961.0

FTR, to the author (and everyone else, really), if you're making a thread about something like this, please put a link to the user's profile and also links to whatever posts in question you find suspicious? I can only speak for myself here but I'm much more inclined to just ignore the thread if at least that much can't be done. I don't want to have to go sleuthing all over the forum to find whoever you're talking about and/or the posts you're referring to. I used to do this but this keeps happening from time to time and it is really annoying.

That being said, I actually thought this was a parody thread or something, like "official socketpuppet investigation of [year]", since I was unaware there was a user named "2016."]

-

Edit: Looking at the two users, there doesn't seem to be any overlap. Not in the device(s) they use nor in the location of their IPs.

And I'm astonished that you don't understand the first amendment of  the Constitution that defends freedom of speech and the right to one self's opinion. This timeline is quite realistic and Rubio is clearly a better leader than Trump, that's why America's future is optimistic in this scenario.

So don't  try to attack my honor, this is not to your credit.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #958 on: May 15, 2018, 09:18:45 PM »

Every single word of what you said is absolutely dead wrong and is a flat out lie. I guess you're just doing it and trying to trash this timeline only because I'm a Republican.

Even Virginia, one of the moderators of the Atlas, investigated on my profile and on 2016's profile and demonstrated very very clearly that 2016 and I are not sockpuppets and are different persons, the moreover that our IPs have different locations.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=290961.0

FTR, to the author (and everyone else, really), if you're making a thread about something like this, please put a link to the user's profile and also links to whatever posts in question you find suspicious? I can only speak for myself here but I'm much more inclined to just ignore the thread if at least that much can't be done. I don't want to have to go sleuthing all over the forum to find whoever you're talking about and/or the posts you're referring to. I used to do this but this keeps happening from time to time and it is really annoying.

That being said, I actually thought this was a parody thread or something, like "official socketpuppet investigation of [year]", since I was unaware there was a user named "2016."]

-

Edit: Looking at the two users, there doesn't seem to be any overlap. Not in the device(s) they use nor in the location of their IPs.

So don't  try to attack my honor, this is not to your credit.

You can do a pro-Republican timeline without being this over the top.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #959 on: May 15, 2018, 09:27:40 PM »

UWS is well within his rights to go GAGA for rubio. y'all may not like it, but tough luck; he can do what he wants! is it excessive? yes; is it gratuitous? yes; is it gross fanfiction? yup. but leave UWS alone, if u dont like it dont read it!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #960 on: May 15, 2018, 09:39:12 PM »

UWS is well within his rights to go GAGA for rubio. y'all may not like it, but tough luck; he can do what he wants! is it excessive? yes; is it gratuitous? yes; is it gross fanfiction? yup. but leave UWS alone, if u dont like it dont read it!

There's a difference between going GAGA for Rubio and making him Cuban-American Jesus.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #961 on: May 15, 2018, 09:44:56 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2018, 10:01:54 PM by UWS »

There's a difference between going GAGA for Rubio and making him Cuban-American Jesus.

I'm astonished that you don't understand the first amendment of  the Constitution of the United States that defends freedom of speech and the right to one self's opinion. So I hope you'll respect my point of view. Rubio is clearly a better leader than Trump and has more experience than him, that's why America's future is optimistic in this scenario.

If you don't like it, just don't read.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #962 on: May 15, 2018, 09:56:37 PM »

Just ignore a timeline if you don't enjoy it. I don't see what's productive about coming in and trashing a timeline you dislike.
Edgeofnight
EdgeofNight

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.09

« Reply #963 on: May 15, 2018, 10:35:38 PM »

I'm astonished that you don't understand the first amendment of  the Constitution of the United States that defends freedom of speech and the right to one self's opinion. So I hope you'll respect my point of view. Rubio is clearly a better leader than Trump and has more experience than him, that's why America's future is optimistic in this scenario.

If you don't like it, just don't read.

This is not how the first amendment works.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #964 on: May 15, 2018, 11:26:13 PM »
« Edited: June 13, 2019, 09:16:11 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to win among voters who selected the foreign as the most important issue of this election, President Rubio's campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Bernie Sanders on his weak foreign policy agenda and narrating the reinforcement of America's national security through the rebuilding of America's military and the successful fight against ISIS thanks to President Rubio's strong leadership.

The ad titled « Judgment » airs in Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Connecticut, New Jersey, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, California, Oregon and the state of Washington.

« Judgment » advertisement narration :

Narrator : For three decades, Bernie Sanders is on the wrong side of national security issues.

Sanders called for the shutdown of the Strategic Defense Initiative and of the B-2 bombers despite the fact that these programs helped America to win the Cold War.

In 1991, even though Saddam Hussein was in good shape of dominating the entire Persian Gulf, Bernie Sanders opposed the Gulf War.

Senator Sanders opposed NATO expansion, which is crucial to defeat terrorism and other foreign policy threats and to maintain peace. And yet, three years ago, he shifted his position and supported Montenegro's ascension as NATO member.

And throughout almost two decades following 9/11, the deadliest terrorist attack America has ever suffered, Senator Sanders opposed giving law enforcement the tools they need to prevent terrorist attacks, voted against the creation of the Department of Homeland Security and voted against any form of support to our troops and any form of provision of the required arsenal and  equipment they need to combat terrorism.

Bernie Sanders doesn't understand what it takes to keep America safe. It takes a strong U.S. military, strong national security measures, strong diplomacy, strong alliances and strong American leadership in the world.

President Rubio understands this and that's why he followed all of these strategies, which kept us safe.

By reinforcing our homeland security and increasing the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, we managed to prevent terrorist attacks against the United States.

By rebuilding and modernizing our military through an expanded defense budget, by reinforcing our alliances and taking military action against ISIS in Syria and Iraq, President Rubio is leading us to victory against ISIS in a fight in which our troops recaptured all of ISIS' territory, eliminated most of ISIS' commanders, including its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

He got India to join our troops in Afghanistan, thus helping us to win the War in Afghanistan and to eradicate radical Islamic terrorism there.

By providing our allies all the necessary military training, arsenal and intelligence support they needed, we helped them to defeat jihadism in the Arabian peninsula, in Egypt, North Africa, Nigeria and Cameroon.

By restoring sanctions against Iran, we're going to prevent them from getting nuclear weapons. Thanks to the sanctions aweakening North Korea's economy and to the reinforcement of our alliances and our military presence on the Pacific, we took advantage against North Korea and are about to restore peace in the Korean peninsula.

The choice for this election : untested leadership and risky ideas or proven leadership.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #965 on: May 15, 2018, 11:27:34 PM »
« Edited: May 29, 2019, 03:42:50 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Presidency
September 2020, Part 2

September 16-18 :

-South Korea's special delegation agreed to hold an inter-Korean summit at Inter-Korean Peace House in Panmunjom on October 3 2020. After returning to South Korea, the national security adviser, Chung Eui-yong, and National Information Director Seo Hoon traveled to the United States on September 17 to report to President Rubio about the upcoming inter-Korean summit, and relayed to Rubio the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un's invitation that is due to the increasingly apparent crumbling of the North Korea's economic and political structures and to the weakening of the North Korean military, which are factors that are caused by the international sanctions and to the U.S. military superiority over North Korea. President Rubio endorsed the summit. The South Korean National Security Adviser, Mr. Jeong briefed the public that the North Korea–United States summit would be held sometime in February 2021.

September 19 :

-During a campaign rally in San Diego, California, President Rubio praises the courage of the U.S. soldiers fighting North Korea's nuclear threat in the Pacific as well as America's local allies' military and diplomatic efforts that exercised all the necessary pressure that forced North Korea to clear the way for a summit on its denuclearization, which will finally restore peace in the region. He called for the inclusion of human rights issues in the North and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe for its abducted citizens in the agenda of the upcoming inter-Korean summit.

September 21-22 :
-President Rubio campaigns in New Hampshire and Maine on economic issues, free trade, agriculture and health care. He also campaigned for Republican senatorial candidate in New Hampshire Richard Ashooh, praising his business experience and describing it as a great qualification for him to represent New Hampshire in the U.S. Senate and to defend the interests of New Hampshire's taxpayers.

-Vice-President Haley campaigns in San Diego, California where she praised President Rubio's leadership skills that helped America and its allies to get North Korea to the negotiating table thanks to strong diplomacy and lead to North Korea's possible denuclearization, to the release of Americans detained by the regime of Kim Jong-un and to the restoration of peace in the Pacific Ocean. She also highlighted the benefits of immigration reform during a rally in Fresno, California.

September 23-24 :

-Secretary of State Lindsey Graham visits Seoul, South Korea where he expresses his optimism towards the eventuality of a restoration of peace in the Korean peninsula thanks to the military and diplomatic efforts given by the United States and their allies. He meets South Korean President Moon Jae-in and convinces him to invite Japan in the upcoming inter-Korean summit that will be held on October 3 despite the state of the relations between Japan and South Korea, arguing that Japan too made great contributions in making North Korea's denuclearization possible with, notably, the modification of Japan's 9th constitutional amendment to remilitarize itself to counter North Korea's nuclear threat and with the creation of the recent United States-Japan Cybersecurity Unit to counter North Korean cyberattacks. During a visit in Tokyo, Japan, Secretary Graham informed Shinzo Abe of South Korea's decision to include Japan in the summit.

September 25 :

-President Rubio campaigns in northern Wisconsin (including in Green Bay and Appleton), where he accuses Bernie Sanders of embracing isolationism due to Sanders' opposition to free trade, declaring that Sanders' rhetoric says that to create jobs is to build a wall around the country, which will « cause massive job losses due to an increase of tariffs and taxes on American workers and businesses and hurt America's manufacturing industry. The best way to create jobs is lower taxes, lower regulations and lower tariffs and that's exactly what we did in the last four years, which made America the best place in the world to do business, protected American jobs while encouraging massive job creation in this country, made us competitive in the world thanks to the promotion of free trade, increased trade activities with 95 % of the rest of the world market and allowed U.S. businesses to make direct investments into foreign economies to produce goods at a lower cost in these environments and brought at the first rank in terms of auto production. » The incument President also slammed Sanders' « isolationist views » on foreign policy and national security due to Sanders' call to shutdown defense programs that helped America to win the Cold War as well as his opposition to the Gulf War, to the Patriot Act, to NATO expansion and to U.S. military action against ISIS, declaring that « we have responsibilities in the world and it is to keep our country safe, to defeat terrorism and all the other ennemies of freedom, democracy and justice, which requires a strong military and strong alliances. By doing so, we are winning the fight against radical Islamic terrorism, encouraged the promotion of democracy in Syria, Cuba and Venezuela and we are about to get the world to a denuclearized North Korea and to peace in the Korean peninsula. If you re-elect me for a second term, American leadership will remain strong, will keep us safe, defeat terrorism, defend our values and restore peace through strength. »

September 26 :
-President Rubio campaigns in Flint, Michigan where he highlights his administration's benefits on the U.S. economy which are a facilitation of economic activities around the country and the implementation of new businesses in America.

-The French, German, British and Italian air forces conducted airstrikes against Al Qaida in the Maghreb in the Adrar des Ifoghas mountains in northern Mali, killing over 75 jihadists and clearing the way for a ground military operation by the Malian, Algerian, Mauritanian and Nigerian armed forces who killed 141 jihadists during the attack, orchestrating a massive victory against Al Qaida in Mali.

September 27-28 :
-President Marco Rubio campaigns in Toledo, Ohio where he highlights the beneficial effects of the end of the War on Coal which brought coal mining jobs back home, promoted clean coal technology and helped America to get to energy independence. He also campaigned for Republican congressional candidate Gary Cohn in Warren, Ohio in Ohio's 13th congressional district where Cohn is running against Tim Ryan, the Leader of the Democratic Minority in the House of Representatives. He held a campaign rally in Cincinnati, Ohio on economic and business issues and reiterated his pledge to balance the budget in his second term.

-Ahead of the first presidential debate, President Rubio pursues his debate practices with Senator Rob Portman in order to get ready for his first clash with Bernie Sanders in Dayton, Ohio.

September 29 :

-President Rubio and his family arrive at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio where the incumbent President is about to face Bernie Sanders for the first presidential debate of the 2020 presidential election.

-President Marco Rubio debates with Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders for the first presidential debate at the University of Dayton in Dayton, Ohio.
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #966 on: May 16, 2018, 07:18:13 AM »

Mods pls ban UWS.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #967 on: May 16, 2018, 07:50:44 AM »

Just let him finish, I wanna see how this TL goes.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #968 on: May 16, 2018, 08:25:51 AM »

Well said!

And I don't get it why people want UWS banned. Personally I think some of the Users who are conspiring against UWS are just been jealous of him because they don't have the creativity & detailness to create such a TL like he did. UWS gets consistently mobbed here on Atlas for no reason at all. And yes, it is harrassing.

It's definitly the most detailed TL I've read. UWS would be good creating any timeline Democratic or Republican because he has creativity others don't have.
erſatz-york
SlippingJimmy

« Reply #969 on: May 16, 2018, 08:34:28 AM »

Free helicopter rides for Solid!
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« Reply #970 on: May 16, 2018, 08:51:40 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2018, 08:55:25 AM by JFK »

Well said!

And I don't get it why people want UWS banned. Personally I think some of the Users who are conspiring against UWS are just been jealous of him because they don't have the creativity & detailness to create such a TL like he did. UWS gets consistently mobbed here on Atlas for no reason at all. And yes, it is harrassing.

It's definitly the most detailed TL I've read. UWS would be good creating any timeline Democratic or Republican because he has creativity others don't have.
There are plenty of good, detailed timelines out there that aren't tedious to read, like Between Two Majorities, Camelot Anew, the Romney Administration, and the Liberal Republic. UWS isn't some sort of TL god, and pretending he is is why people think you're his sock.

@NYE and MassGuy: I genuinely don't like this timeline for a number of reasons, so guess what: I don't read it. Others should follow suit and let UWS wank in peace.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #971 on: May 16, 2018, 09:12:50 AM »

Well said!

There are plenty of good, detailed timelines out there that aren't tedious to read, like Between Two Majorities, Camelot Anew, the Romney Administration, and the Liberal Republic. UWS isn't some sort of TL god, and pretending he is is why people think you're his sock.

@NYE and MassGuy: I genuinely don't like this timeline for a number of reasons, so guess what: I don't read it. Others should follow suit and let UWS wank in peace.

The other TL's you mentioned don't have the Details this TL has. That's why I got interested in this TL.

As for being UWS sock. I'm not. I'm a German from Southern Germany. I can't even cast a Vote for US Candidates. I shouldn't be interested in American Politics, it shouldn't be my business but I'm interested in the American Political System since 2000 when a certain GWB stole the US Election.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #972 on: May 16, 2018, 09:14:35 AM »

Well said!

Exactly this. Just leave him in peace and let him write Rubio being literally Jesus, it's his right and it's not harming anybody.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #973 on: May 16, 2018, 10:36:32 AM »

1.) Why would India get involved in Afghanistan? It goes against they're entire foreign policy approach. Besides even if they did, it wouldn't end the civil war. Even if they committed something insane like 50,000 Troops.

2.) Why on earth would Bernie Sanders start the first debate by thanking President Rubio for the economic growth?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #974 on: May 16, 2018, 12:52:38 PM »

1.) Why would India get involved in Afghanistan? It goes against they're entire foreign policy approach. Besides even if they did, it wouldn't end the civil war. Even if they committed something insane like 50,000 Troops.

2.) Why on earth would Bernie Sanders start the first debate by thanking President Rubio for the economic growth?

1.) Because the Rubio Administration decided to reduce the annual aid to Pakistan (India's main adversary) since the Pakistani government was not fully siding  with NATO against terrorism and was sponsoring it. So this decision convinced India to get involved in Afghanistan. This inspired this scenario from this article on  RealClearDefense (https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2017/10/05/india_is_key_to_us_success_in_afghanistan_112438.html). India is noneother  than the 4th military power in the world after the U.S., Russia and China and by combining India's military  power with America's, it  gave decisive advantage to the Coalition in Afghanistan over terrorists, thus granting success for the Coalition in Afghanistan.

2.) I'm going to modify it.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies