The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:50:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 211986 times)
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« on: April 25, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »

In 2014 or 2015 I remember going in a Washington Post comments section of a Hillary article, and scrolling until my browser broke while not finding a single positive comment about her. I posted about it and people made fun of me for using Internet Explorer.
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 05:42:32 PM »

I see this Runoff campaign has alienated neighbors, family members & friends.
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2022, 01:12:22 AM »

I actually suspect we had a coronavirus pandemic in the late 1980s. I remember a time there where there was definitely something going around for probably several years.

i’ve been on here on and off for like 10 years, this is one of the only (earnest, too) posts that I read and audibly laughed at.
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 05:38:46 PM »

Of course, as a Chinese revanchist my goal is 1820 borders which clearly Putin will dislike.

This is the wallpaper of my PC. 

Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 07:12:52 PM »

Does there exist any polling on how popular these protests actually are?

Oh yeah YouGov and Marist are in the field right now, but Trafalgar thinks there is a quiet pro-Khamenei vote that "traditional" pollsters aren't able to pick up on.

lmao this one is a banger
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2022, 10:59:23 AM »

This first reply to the new Israel GE thread is (somehow) sincere, but the juxtaposition between the OP and this essay killed me when I read it this morning.

The first order of business is to establish his administration, and eliminate all elements of the radical marxist puppets that undermined his Israeli security and stability by collaborating with the US and European left-wing extremists. 

The second order of business is to address the US and European espionage campaigns to interference in Israeli elections through social and multi-media (Like Iran), destabilization of Israeli internal governance and civil order, as well as re-establishing ties with China and Russia as a bargaining chip against any further attempts by the Biden administration to undermine Israeli foreign policy.  A large part of the Bibi vote was due to antipathy towards Washington, and anger at Lepid for dealing with Biden in the run up to the election.  They are also pretty pissed at the Western and Israeli media campaign to sensationalize fabricated, and many times ludicrous, corruption charges against Bibi. 

The third order of business that should be done simultaneously with the second is enact of policies and pursuit of foreign policy that reduces inflation by any and all costs.  Netanyahu should also keep his promise to provide tax credits to families struggling with cost of living expense and free early childhood education initiatives.  A strong economic position is the best form of National Security as has been so clearly demonstrated by NATO countries. 

Lastly, Israel needs to re-establish military relations with all Gulf, ME and Caucus states in preparation for a multinational strike on Iranian nuclear facilities and weapon manufactories.  It is undoubtedly an essential US national security interest to eliminate Iranian weapons programs.  A deal will either have to be worked out with Russia (for Israeli weapons that ends the war) or the USA (for Ukrainian defense) that designates Israel as an untouchable ally.  Israel would be taking a huge risk providing support to Ukraine or Russia.  Whether it's today or tomorrow, the US, or its proxies, must enter Iranian theater.
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2023, 10:54:26 PM »

That’s true but ironically DeSantis is actually pulling a typical business move against Trump . Like many  startups , DeSantis needed help from the larger companies at first but then once he got that help , he then quickly started building a brand .

Then once DeSantis like the startup’s brand exploded , he decided to take on the big dog that helped him at first and many times the startup wins and becomes the new big dog .

Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2023, 01:01:16 PM »

Oh boy.....a lot of crazy Staten Islanders will take the ferry to Manhattan to curse out Bragg...that's why Lee Zeldin, etc. wanted to remove Alvin Bragg, because he's in Trump's way.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies