The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:59:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 211981 times)
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« on: December 20, 2020, 10:46:23 PM »

lol @ Republicans thinking they will be able to "perform" in this race.

After my Dark out of State Donation of $11 in liberal money to the campaign of America's Reverend, it won't be long until Lolfler and Purdue are forced to dig their own graves at gunpoint by armies of poor rural Georgians, and African Americans alike, fully decked out in all of the latest in Maoist Revolutionary apparel that $11 can buy. Only then will they realize the mistake they made in not allowing their constituents to receive stimulus checks and/or Obamaphones. There will be no ceremony, and the only evidence that there was ever anyone at the site of The Great Purge will be a poster of a solid blue Georgia election map, and a signed copy of "A Promised Land."

Late post but still an amazing post
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 04:31:45 PM »

Many people are saying this. Just the other day I was accosted by members of a local Maoist-Third Worldist organization while attempting to place an order at Five Guys. They were dressed in army fatigues and demanded that I "read Settlers by J. Sakai." After giving a lengthy denunciation of my participation in the international neoliberal imperialist system, I thought they might finally leave me alone. But then began collectively shouting "Scratch a liberal, a fascist bleeds!" while stabbing me. They stole my wallet and I only managed to escape when they began accusing one another of being "Bukharinite right deviationists." 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies