The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:18:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212170 times)
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« on: February 18, 2018, 07:38:42 PM »

Ultra-HP who, besides showing the suicide forest video, is a huge racist who disrespected Japanese culture when he was in that country.

Hmm...sounds like a credible challenger in the GOP primary.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 02:53:24 AM »

Dose anyone else think everyone but King Lear needs a does of reality?

Trending from Democratic to Republican is like riding an escalator up a floor at the mall. Sure, on very rare occasion you'll be so enthralled by a passing black man that you fall backward, but inevitably you'll remember that you're white and racist and keep riding it up.

Anyone who voted for Trump is locked in permanently. If you think otherwise your dreaming (and btw if you Democrats want to win youll give up on dreamers and overreacting metoo-ers)

/s
I would go even further. Democrats can only win if they adopt the most fiscally populist, socially conservative platform, possible.

History has a number of examples of such parties. Some of which were extremely successful. One was able to control every level of government in their nation for twelve years!

Yes, I think it's clear. Democrats have a lot they could learn from the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. It'll appeal to the white working class and get rid of those pesky social issues. Guaranteed decade in power, at least!
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 07:46:19 PM »

Well, his dreams of national office died...
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 04:58:00 PM »

NYTimes and Fox News to see how they spin it

"The Democrats won tonight thanks to George Soros's people and illegal voters. Plus, Hillary Clinton had her hands in voting operations."

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 04:25:42 PM »

Scott Walker of all people is now afraid of a "blue wave".

Holy sh**t. My wife came into my room to bring me a ham and cheese sandwich and I literally screamed at her and slapped it out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my wife but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the f-cking f-ck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a f-cking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a state without unions. I want Screnock to be on the Wisconsin Supreme Court and let me remove Democrats from the voter rolls. I cannot f-cking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Wisconsin?? This is so f-cked.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 04:32:08 PM »

I wish I would find somebody who loves me like Bronz loves the voting habits of ethnic whites in the New York metropolitan area.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 04:50:43 PM »

Congressman Joaquin Castro said on the Daily Show yesterday that he believes Beto will win. Source.

I mean what else would he say

CANDIDATE: "I believe!"

CROWD: "I believe!"

CANDIDATE: "I believe that!"

CROWD: "I believe that!"

CANDIDATE: "I believe that we will lose!"

CROWD: "I believe that we will lose! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL LOSE! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL LOSE!"
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 06:35:23 AM »

You should subscribe as thanks for destroying Hillary Clinton by endlessly spamming the email stories. Wink

But really, just clear your cache or use incognito mode.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2018, 05:28:44 PM »

48%

#RedWave + Kennedy Bump + the total electoral effect on various bumps included means the Republican is favored in this district and approximately 51067 other Congressional districts

2018's red wave is going to be so powerful that it'll flip Congressional districts in hundreds of alternate universe versions of America. These alt reality people have no idea what's going to hit them. They'll go to vote and just won't be able to shake this weird thought that they need to vote Republican to ensure a conservative supreme court.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 03:51:25 PM »

I said 15, but I think I'm going down to 10 now.

NJ-02, PA-05, PA-06, PA-07, NJ-11, VA-10, AZ-02, MN-02, NY-22, and FL-27.

After seeing the internal poll from the Harkey campaign in California, I doubt the Democrats pick up very many seats there.
Lol you actually think Democrats are gonna pick up 10 seats in such a Republican friendly midterm? You're such a Democratic hack smh.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2018, 09:15:19 PM »

Nobody knows where in Delaware these votes are

I'll write to my assemblymen to make sure that results are reported by precinct to prevent permanent neurological damage being done to political junkies.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2018, 09:40:13 PM »

Christ what a horrible performance! And in a district where our nominee did so well not too long ago. Damn, this is not good. We're gonna have to do much better than this in November. I can't believe that we couldn't take the 12th...I mean, my god...we couldn't win Murtha's old seat.

I think we need to reevaluate our prospects after this loss...maybe the Midwest and MidAtlantic is just not responding to our message.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania%27s_12th_congressional_district_special_election,_201)

Who woulda thunk the Midwest would not respond to the message? Deplorables!

Wow, OH-12 must really love that message then, considering they went from R+37 just two short years ago to a mere R+1 now!

Sarah whatever for president!
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 07:24:46 PM »

To the left drug dealers are “undocumented pharmacists”.

I'd much prefer more shirtless pics over this type of riveting commentary.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 11:47:37 PM »

A bore who looks like a Serial Killer and someone who repeats himself like a robot
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2018, 12:20:58 AM »

Don't feel bad for Dino Rossi, he's obviously a masochist who gets sexual pleasure from being beaten by stronger women.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2018, 09:51:29 AM »

This thread makes me want to roll my eyes out of my head Roll Eyes

Why? Do you not trust the analysis of expert Atlas posters over some rando called Steve Schale?
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2018, 08:45:09 PM »

Bagel on Election Day:

Anyway, Likely D, Manchin wins 51-44.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2018, 07:59:02 PM »

The GOP has retreated from West Virginia-

Internals probably looking good for Morrisey. If we are lucky though, we could still pull this out, I have not completely lost faith yet.

*** WARNING: Concern trolling threshold exceeded.  Initiating ignore protocol. ***
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2018, 05:58:00 PM »

I'm so confused. I'm seeing photos of a Charlie Kirk that look like a relatively normal human being, but the OP link clearly shows somebody who posts on Atlas Forum:

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2018, 01:34:46 PM »

There's a misprint in the subject, it should be failed instead of filed
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 09:00:11 PM »

In the sense that one of them will win the next election? Maybe.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 06:53:03 AM »

I don't really get why people are so concerned over Michigan. Ok, Trump won it by a sliver in 2016 and Peters isn't super known.

Still, he won an open seat in 2014, a pretty bad year for Democrats. And Michigan swung decisively towards Democrats in 2018. I don't Think he's safe but I'm not getting people thinking it's "tilt" or whatever.
He won in 2014 because the GOP nominee sucked. James is like Thanos compared to Terri Land.

I haven’t seen the new movie but I’m guessing Thanos dies
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2021, 11:48:24 PM »

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand MillennialMAModerate. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of neoliberal politics, most of the analysis will go over a typical poster's head. There's also MillennialModerate's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Greek mythology, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his analysis, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike MillennialModerate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in MM's existencial catchphrase "This is over, you're an idiot if you think Democrats will win," which itself is a cryptic reference to the Epic of Sisyphus. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as MillennialModerate's genius unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools... how I pity them. 😂
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2022, 09:20:29 PM »

Why is this thread named Werewolves and Vampires?

Tonight is a battle between Werewolves (Republicans) and Vampires (Democrats), duh.
This is actually the reverse of how it used to be. Traditionally in the southern states, vampires were able to assimilate will within society and became super wealthy (their pale skin helped) However they like to live in urban and suburban areas because they need humans to feed on for bloodmeals. Vampires traditionally were Republican due to their wealth but as suburbs have trended D so have vampires. I think Hillary was the first to win the vampire vote in Georgia by a plurality since Carter.

Werewolves on the other hand are far more rural due to historic marginalization and are far less well off/working class. They traditionally have voted like other minorities although recently the werewolf community has begun to trend right rapidly. While still D on the net, Walker needs to cut those margins from 2020 honestly due to vampire bleeding.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2023, 08:28:51 PM »

Did LeSalle finally release Hochul’s family?
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies