The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:28:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212052 times)
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1950 on: May 22, 2022, 11:24:30 PM »

There are certain people on this site who, upon being subjected to the exact same level of scrutiny as any other user, immediately wilt under the pressure and completely lose their sense of humor. The prevailing view appears to be that, due to their unique sensitivity, any criticism of these users (or jokes at their expense) is "bullying." This is a wrong viewpoint, and it is being advanced by the type of people who tip their servers with Bible verses disguised as cash. I eagerly look forward to making more jokes about these people in the coming months, until they either learn to cope with it or exit gracelessly.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1951 on: June 02, 2022, 07:53:11 AM »

Just found this, surprised it hasn't already been posted:

You think he's still getting personal message notifications?

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1952 on: June 02, 2022, 09:34:14 AM »

To be fair one hand i can argue that dule is a bit of a bully to s019. On the other hand I can also remember a post where s019 argued bad posters should be bullied.
支持核绿派 (Greens4Nuclear)
khuzifenq
YaBB God
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1953 on: June 06, 2022, 12:16:34 PM »

Me:  "I've eaten carolina reaper salsa that would make your goddamn Hindu gods toes curl, son.  Do NOT EVER question me, madrachod"
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1954 on: June 10, 2022, 06:58:30 PM »

Chris Christie has long struck me as very charismatic and a savvy fighter as well.

I agree, Christie could have been in good shape to fill the hole left by DeSantis. Christie certainly has gravity around him, a weighty resume, and is able to take up space in the national conversation. He's also well-rounded, having been a governor of a deep blue state, and certainly has an appetite for fighting. He'd also have the time to have a hefty presence in the media.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1955 on: June 10, 2022, 08:54:28 PM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=62316
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1956 on: June 10, 2022, 10:49:38 PM »

apparently a lot of ppl are annoyed by that liberty mutual commercial with the emu in it so maybe they get confused and think they hate emo!
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #1957 on: June 20, 2022, 08:06:43 PM »

Greitens: "What the f[INKS] did you just f[INKS]ing say about me, you little RINO? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy SEALs. I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Mitt Romney and I have over 300 confirmed counts of sexual assault."
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #1958 on: June 21, 2022, 06:56:59 AM »

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1959 on: June 21, 2022, 11:29:56 PM »

However the wildcard is the car crash of Gov now Rep Janklow.  HE hit a man and killed him in a car accident and is now charged with manslaughter, which is a felony in SD.

gotta love politics.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1960 on: June 21, 2022, 11:45:45 PM »
« Edited: June 21, 2022, 11:53:07 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

The insurrection hearings are having a damaging effect on the races everyday news come out on Insurrectionists another poll comes out showing D's ahead we saw the ME 2 poll and then we see the TX 5 and then we see the Crist Leading DeSabtis if users don't believe that the Insurrectionists hearings aren't damaging the BRAND NAME R THEY HAVE ROSE Colored GLASSES ON

It's too early for a blue wave but I am optimistic about November because Crist, Beasley and Ryan are ahead we may even win TX and OK I am not saying we will win TX and OK but Kendra Horn is a quality candidate and so is Beto

What did Trump think that he can go about Rs winning and no reprocutions and he can endorse candidates and D's go away like a wimper, plse he is gonna be indicted, the reason why he want Rs to win so he doesn't get indicted, but he will
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #1961 on: June 24, 2022, 10:53:07 AM »

People who complain about recycled water being “toilet water” obviously never paid attention during the water cycle section in their 2nd grade science class.

I will DRINK toilet water

I will BATHE in it.

I will GARDEN with it.

Come on .. add to your immune system!

toilet water and rabbits can save the world.

rabbits because they MULTIPLY so FAST.. source of MEAT
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1962 on: June 24, 2022, 03:44:38 PM »

This isn't going to have an impact on the midterms, it will be forgotten about within two weeks.

Spoken like a man who has never had sex before.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1963 on: July 05, 2022, 08:49:25 AM »

Referring to Senators Mark Kelly and Raphael Warnock:

voters want them to serve their full sentences
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1964 on: July 05, 2022, 10:39:44 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pressures-mounting-biden-thinks-gop-083857609.html

This article debunks the Biden low polls theory that lead to R sweep I am very cautious optimistic about our chances in Nov about a Filibuster proof Majority Trifecta, once we get it, it's no turning back

I will be watching FL and NC and OH very closely
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1965 on: July 08, 2022, 03:11:08 PM »

The best way to honor his memory would be to deny his assassination ever happened
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1966 on: July 09, 2022, 10:45:13 PM »

I don't think there is any lesson.  We're just completely screwed.  People are really stupid, and Biden basically rolled snake eyes as far as random events happening in his presidency, what with COVID lingering on through endless mutations, the economy headed south, Russia invading Ukraine, China doing this absurd zero-covid strategy that's screwed up all the supply chains, and right-wing populists getting elected all around the globe.

Biden could have:

- Not passed the ARP, unless it was paid for by taxes
- Not pushed the "inflation is transitory" myth (the biggest political lie since the Bush years), and pressured the Federal Reserve to increase interest rates 10 months earlier
- Not extended the rent moratorium
- Not pass expanded unemployment when it was trending down
- Not done vaccine requirements; my brother quit one of his jobs because of them (they wanted him to get a third jab when he just got his second jab two months before....)
- Had a plan for leaving out of Afghanistan instead of leaving many billions of dollars of equipment and doing a very rushed leave after he lied to the American people that the Afghanistan rollout wouldn't lead to helicopters airlifting citizens out of it
- Laid out a health care plan instead of wasting capital on the garbage ARP
- Not shut down the pipelines and given more support to the oil industry from the beginning
- Not picked Kamala Harris, a VP who was only picked because she was a black woman instead of any sort of qualifications or popular support.
- List goes on

Your boy Biden is a f***ing failure, I wish I would have voted for Trump instead of this [REDACTED] senile doofus. For every 2-3 things Biden did right, he did 7-8 things wrong. At least Trump was more like 4.5 right / 5.5 wrong

As frustrated as I am with Biden, this is patently absurd. You really need to sort out your priorities if you are somehow coming to the conclusion that misjudging inflation is worse than trying to carry out a self-coup.

The average American who is actually working for a living cares far more about inflation than a "self-coup", whatever the hell that means. I understand now why people were so pissed back then; Joe Biden is driving this country into the ground and he should have never been elected in the first place.

Drop your red and switch to a nice shade of fascist brown

You need some new material. You should be on your knees begging  and listening to everything I say if you want to win elections in the future. I’m a Biden voter who hates him now. Warnock can probably get my vote if he writes a substantial deficit reduction bill, but Biden is going to have to work a whole lot harder to get my vote for President. He’s my elected official and I expect him to do what I say.

If we stab you with a pin to deflate your huge self-importance, do you think it'd help increase the oxygen supply in the air enough to offset the Amazon forest's collapse?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1967 on: July 10, 2022, 06:55:56 AM »
« Edited: July 10, 2022, 07:00:05 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Sir Muhammad has posted a thread about winning the blue wall states, he knows it's a 303 map but in 2022 OH is on the verge of flipping and GA is on the verge of flipping back R, but why post on the 24 Prez threads and it's a 303 map anyways D's win blue wall not red wall states based on Females which they win 55% of Female and black and Latinos combined fir 85% of their vote that solidifies the blue wall and we know that red states are Evangelical voters

Also, he ranks Franklin Pierce above Trump the Dixiecrats we're not Secularist they were states rights but they were not Tories but Democrats that's why users confuse them with Tories, Dixiecrats like Woodrow Wilson passed the income tax but Chain gangs which DIXIECRAT judges sentenced Blks to because there were no Public Defenders or Miranda until 1963

Jefferson , Madison and Jackson were against the Federal Reserve but had over 300 slaves combined and had large plantation

Federalists were simple Chris Shays Rs until Ronald Reagan because they endorsed Federal Banks , Nixon was a Moderate because he put D Powell, Harry Blackmun on SCoTUS but at the same time he was a Tory and put Rehnquist on the Crt too
Sol
Junior Chimp
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #1968 on: July 11, 2022, 11:16:32 AM »

Right now there would be a minimum of 4 yes votes, including Sotomayor, Gorsuch and Jackson.

The certain no votes are Roberts, Alito and Kavanaugh.

Of the other three, I believe the most likely yes would be Barrett, who is a pure tossup, whereas Kagan and Thomas are uncertain but probable nos.

Check out the original thread topic.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #1969 on: July 13, 2022, 12:17:36 PM »

I mean France is probably one of the least racist country on this planet.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1970 on: July 17, 2022, 10:51:47 AM »

Wouldn't go well. After all, people still like authenticity. And Biden adopting such a style wouldn't be him, just playing a role. He'd look like a pathetic clown who tries to imitate Trump.

Still, would kind of funny. Just imagine that:

The FAILING @nytimes again put out a hitjob that Dems don't want me running again. ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE! I GOT 81+ MILLION votes, MOST EVER IN HISTORY and BEAT LOSER Trump, who was BANNED from Twitter, like a drum!
- Joe Biden @joebiden

JOBS ARE UP BIG LEAGUE. Tremendous Covid recovery like nobody has ever seen before. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, WORKING HARD.
- Joe Biden @joebiden

I told Mini Putler (only 5'6 short!) that we're delivering so many heavy weapons MADE IN USA to OUR GREAT FRIEND VOLODYMR that his PAPER TIGER ARMY is being utterly destroyed in Ukraine. We're not played as under Fat Don! GOD BLESS USA!
- Joe Biden @joebiden

Ronald "DeathSantis", who had WORST COVID RESPONSE EVER, is out with another anti-LGBT bill. Disgrace! Nobody did more for LGBT-Americans than Biden! Where is the fake news calling him out for THOUSANDS OF COVID DEATHS? Should be investigated, like SERIAL SEXUAL HARASSER Fredo, whom I forced to quit!
- Joe Biden @joebiden

I told our wonderful AG Merrick Garland that he is wasting his time with Junuary 6 investigations. Evidence to indict Fat Don is overwhelming. I hope Merrick is doing the right thing!
- Joe Biden @joebiden

Liddle Joe Manchin, who is bought by coal executives and whose daughter may be investigated, needs to go back to work and pass BBB! I told Chuck to GET SMART and ELIMINATE filibuster, which is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISASTER to democracy. The McConnell clowns played us too long! 10 Sens from the INSURRECTION PARTY control senate! BAD!
- Joe Biden @joebiden

Whoever primaries Horseface Kyrsten Sinema will have my COMPLETE AND TOTAL ENDORSEMENT in 2024! Kyrstan has been a massive disappointment to the great state of ARIZONA (which I won!). We want great Dems voting for OUR AGENDA, NO MORE DINOS!
- Joe Biden @joebiden

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1971 on: July 31, 2022, 01:26:19 AM »

look I know that you Ukrainians are going through a rough patch but have you considered how conservatives are being treated unfairly on an internet forum
Biden 2024
wolfentoad66
Norfolk Island

« Reply #1972 on: August 02, 2022, 05:38:46 PM »

Of course, as a Chinese revanchist my goal is 1820 borders which clearly Putin will dislike.

This is the wallpaper of my PC. 

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1973 on: August 04, 2022, 01:37:44 PM »

Alot of users call multiple polls of OH SEN FAKE, NO ITS NOT
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1974 on: August 04, 2022, 03:52:10 PM »

Ravensborg.

I don't vote for people who consider me an HP.  

To be fair, he probably just doesn’t know who you are.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies