The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:22:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212118 times)
NYDem
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1875 on: October 20, 2021, 03:37:42 PM »

if youngkin wins I WILL GO CRAZY AND ROLL AROUND ON THE GROUND SCREAMING PROFANITIES

I actually laughed in real life after reading this. I understand being worried about the election, but if that’s your reaction you may have a problem lol.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #1876 on: October 20, 2021, 03:47:09 PM »

No, but you are too concerned over the 304 Freiwall, Bullock and Bollier should of won in 2020 but it was a Prez yr, Midterms are Less Partisan and Chris Christie won twice and Andy Beshear all won in Midterms

Dismissing Whitmer down by six or Tim Ryan and Demings down by only 4 isn't right until Oct 2022, people are still donating to these Ds and unless Act blue cuts off these wave insurance candidates like they did Strickland we are still in ballgame.

Prez Johnson is also absolutely convinced that Whitmer can't lose and Anyone can lose just ask Pat Quinn, and Mark Udall whom were guarenteed to win in 2014/ Corzine in 2009 abd Bevin thought Partisan trends would win out

I said that I consider Whitmer as the favorite for the 2022 election. That doesn't mean she can't lose.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1877 on: October 25, 2021, 09:19:03 AM »

Then perhaps you should have articulated that rather than calling him insufferable.

Scholl, Swing Voter v. Horus
Talk Elections Blog Court of Appeals, USGD Circ., 2021

Justice DULE delivered the opinion of the court:

I. The facts of the case are not in dispute. In response to the suspension of Jim Banks from the online platform Twitter, defendant Horus made a brief public statement, arguing that Banks' actions were "not worth" a suspension, further stating that the action by Twitter was "playing into" the Republican argument that Big Tech is censoring right-wing views. Plaintiff Scholl responded as follows:

It doesn't matter what you think is worth a suspension because you don't make the rules at Twitter. If it is against their rules they are within their rights to remove the offending content and restrict the account. There are apps like Parler that right-wingers can be as bigoted as they want to on.

To which the defendant replied:

No one said Twitter didn't have the right to suspend him. They have the right, I think it's dumb. You're getting increasingly insufferable as more people call you out.

It was at this point that plaintiff Swing Voter entered the exchange on behalf of plaintiff Scholl. Traditional internet arbitration proved inadequate to resolve the issue, and plaintiffs appealed to the courts. Defendant Horus thus stands charged with:

1) One count of misrepresenting the facts in an internet argument, and
2) Two counts of ad hominem attack.

II. In assessing whether a party is guilty of tortious misrepresentation of facts, this court has historically used a two-pronged test. First, we ask whether the defendant made a material statement of fact which was duly proven false; second, if room for interpretation in the comment in question existed, we ask whether the plaintiff acted reasonably in choosing to interpret the comment in the way he chose.

In this case, defendant Horus stated that Banks' actions were "not worth" a Twitter suspension. Taken literally, this statement merely implies that, given the rules laid out by the website in question, the conduct by third party Banks did not rise to a level that merited a suspension. Implicit in this claim is the concession that Twitter is allowed to write whatever rules of conduct it sees fit for its site; thus, the claim that the defendant misrepresented the website's rights under the First Amendment is erroneous. At no point did the defendant assert that Twitter did not act within its constitutional rights in exercising its power to suspend a user of its site.

Defendant further stated that Twitter "played into" the hands of the GOP in its actions. Because this is a claim regarding potential future events, and because it was made in the context of political commentary, it is classified as an opinion. See Atlas Board of Moderators v. Fuzzy Bear. Opinions, unless grossly unsubstantiated, are not actionable as misrepresentations of facts. The plaintiff's subsequent response, as such, does not fall within the definition of "reasonable interpretation." In order for a plaintiff to "reasonably interpret" a political prediction as a misrepresentation of fact, such a prediction must be grossly unsubstantiated, motivated by bad faith, and phrased in such a way as to induce anger in the reader. See BRTD v. MattRose. The defendant must also have exhibited a "pattern of behavior that reasonably establishes an ulterior motive in making the prediction in question." See MacArthur v. Woodbury. In this case, no such pattern exists.

Because of this, the court must conclude that plaintiff Scholl willfully, recklessly, and negligently misinterpreted the initial comment by defendant Horus. The claim is dismissed.

III. The second claim-- two counts of ad hominem attack-- is even more straightforward. Under internet convention, the initiator of a confrontation bears the burden of establishing the tone of the confrontation. See Scholl v. dead0man. In this instance, plaintiff Scholl's willful, reckless, and negligent misinterpretation of defendant Horus' comment established a decidedly negative tone to the interaction. Defendant Horus was thus not bound by any conventions of civility and was free to express any derision that is protected under forum law.

While this court agrees that commenters bear some responsibility to correct misinterpretations of their statements, such misinterpretations must arise out of good faith in order to place a burden on the original poster to clarify his statements. See Scott v. Alcibiades. In any case, the initial comment here is so divorced from the interpretation imposed upon it by the plaintiff that any clarification becomes unnecessary. The defendant is not required to hold the reader's hand as they navigate through their comments.

The claim is thus dismissed, with costs.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1878 on: October 25, 2021, 10:04:15 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2021, 10:23:04 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

No, but you are too concerned over the 304 Freiwall, Bullock and Bollier should of won in 2020 but it was a Prez yr, Midterms are Less Partisan and Chris Christie won twice and Andy Beshear all won in Midterms

Dismissing Whitmer down by six or Tim Ryan and Demings down by only 4 isn't right until Oct 2022, people are still donating to these Ds and unless Act blue cuts off these wave insurance candidates like they did Strickland we are still in ballgame.

Prez Johnson is also absolutely convinced that Whitmer can't lose and Anyone can lose just ask Pat Quinn, and Mark Udall whom were guarenteed to win in 2014/ Corzine in 2009 abd Bevin thought Partisan trends would win out

I said that I consider Whitmer as the favorite for the 2022 election. That doesn't mean she can't lose.

We know now that the reason why OH, NC, FL hasn't been polled much because DS show that in their internals, that's it's a 304 map because Divided Govt will persist in a Pandemic, Rs are Fav in the H and DS in the S Senate replicates the Blue Wall, Nate Silver has always said since 2016/ it's a 304 blue wall

I was clearly taking the advise of S019 that said DS can lose NH, and MI but win FL, didn't Hilary do that not campaign in WI and tried to win FL and she Lost, because Patrick Murphy was the prohibited Fav to win FL even with Rubio

Pbower2A no response to the 2024/ map when RS was contradicting the poll that had Biden up and my talking pts about how bad Biden is, is telling, he went silent since VR reform failed because that was the key to a 413 map and he said that DS would win TX

I don't know if he is Solid, or Cookie Damage or Bricejoel, but they all say that Cruz will be defeated in 2024/ without Castro bro, DS goose are cooked in TX

Solid, Cookie Damage and Pbower2A and Bricejoel never interact with each other in Pbower2A Approvals and they are part of Atlastia and they constantly post in Covid and infrastructure threads on the same vacinity of Pbower2A* suspected it before, * know that there are socks but if you are approved of one it's not considered a sock

S019 can do this, freedom of speech, but he also said VA race was over and it wasn't over, we all overdonated to Bollier, Gross, Bullock, Harrison and Kennedy, but part of 2020/ was before the Pandemic, no one is gonna do that now

Everyone else except Solid, Bricejoel and Cookie Damage post in Pbower2A Approvals bit them
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1879 on: October 25, 2021, 11:33:29 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2021, 11:40:11 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

It's still not understandable that's since VR was blocked pbower2A or whatever his account is has no response to rebuttal of the posters saying Biden is gonna lose like he normally does.

D's put so much infersis on VR and SCOTUS can strike any Act of Congress down Fugitive Slave Law was struck down by Executive Order but Samuel P Chase CJ didn't void it

This Crt affirmed with Kennedy Gerrymandering districts in 2017 and can strike down ban on Gerrymandering, Thomas, Gorsuch ACB and Alito are pro Gerrymandering, Roberts likes to vote with Gorsuch but clearly Gorsuch is pro Gerrymandering leaving Kavanaugh and he votes with the Conservative

304 Senate map is affirmed in 2022/ it's the House D's that can lose and they have the Senate Filibuster

We will win 278 Govs including Ben Downing in MA

KS, AZ are on the bubble

But, clearly Whitmer Prez aspects are diminushed just like Granholm was sunk, her Approvals have fallen Harris or Newsom in 2028/ are gonna be our nominees, Biden is running in 2024
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1880 on: October 29, 2021, 03:41:45 PM »

If you do this kind of stuff, you at least make sure not to get caught. However, this is certainly an indication you're in trouble, and I never thought to be saying this.

Too bad they couldn't wear masks and cover their faces, since that would also out them as Democratic impostors.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1881 on: October 31, 2021, 12:34:18 PM »

From the "have you ever seen in drugs other than marijuana in real life" thread.

Nope, I’ve only seen imaginary illegal drugs.

Wait a second…
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1882 on: November 02, 2021, 05:09:50 PM »

, this country deserves to fail.
Democracy was a mistake.
China will rise and it will be our fault  .
YOU ALL CAUSED THIS YOU TRAITORS
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1883 on: November 02, 2021, 10:54:55 PM »

I know it's dunk on NSV season but this was a golden line. Pete King jokes are always welcome.

And a contribution from Lief:

The coal mines don’t close until later in the day. Except those Buchanan numbers to surge as the coal miners take off their hard hats and replace them with MAGA hats.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1884 on: November 06, 2021, 05:27:21 PM »

Powerful brain on display here
Is it considered “cool” to deny the larger scale Hue and Dak Son massacres committed by the NVA/Viet Cong?
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1885 on: November 13, 2021, 02:02:15 AM »

Just a quick reminder for everyone who couldn't resist pointing out that 1 of the people the defendant killed-I'm not saying his name because my voice to text app won't recognize it

How hard can it be to say that Kyle written house killed too peep hole in Ken OSHA, wish conscience? He had an A or fifteen and shot Joseph rose or bomb, aunt honey super, and gauge gross crates.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1886 on: November 14, 2021, 07:06:37 PM »

I just made a bowel movement. It was quite painful at first but oh the relief.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« Reply #1887 on: November 21, 2021, 03:45:37 AM »

I'm not joking or being sarcastic when I say that the quoted comment is (by far) the most thought-provoking thing sent in that thread.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #1888 on: November 22, 2021, 10:24:52 PM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=471993.msg0

Who gets your vote?

Joe Rogan/Snoop Dogg (Marijuana Party)

The Rogan/Dogg ticket is being led by Joe Rogan and Snoop Dogg. The ticket believes that in order for Americans to have a proper and realistic future, they must legalize the recreational use of marijuana. They also want to end the Drug War in this country, and believe that the War on Drugs has become a huge money maker for politicians. They believe that the best way to bring this country out of debt and financial difficulty is to remove the United States of America from the dollar.

Jeffrey Dahmer/Darryl Strawberry (Jeffrey Dahmer Party)

The Dahmer/Strawberry ticket was set up by Dahmer’s mother in a last ditch effort to save him from the death penalty. They believe that the death penalty should not be used in cases of murder and believes that the only people that should die is those who commit the act of genocide.

Pete Hoekstra/Bill Cosby (Congressional Hoekstra/Cosby)

The congressional Hoekstra/Cosby ticket is set up to support Congressman Bill Hoekstra of Michigan, and Bill Cosby of New Jersey. They believe that Congressman Hoekstra has done a fine job and his work has earned him a place on the ticket. They are hoping that Bill Cosby will do the same, and will go down in history as the man who set the stage for civil rights.

Gary Coleman/Rapper Bow Wow (The Party of Fat People)

The Gary Coleman/Rapper Bow Wow ticket is set up to support Gary Coleman, who was a child actor that became overweight during his career. The Coleman/Bow Wow ticket believes that this party should run away with the title, “The Party of Fat People.”

Donald Trump/Bill O’Reilly (Donald Trump – I Hate Everyone Party)

The Trump/O'Reilly ticket believes that Donald Trump can solve America's many problems and that all people should fear him. This party is set up to support Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly and the views that they share, including their beliefs in Donald Trump's ability to solve problems.

Cher/Kathy Griffin (The Party of the Liberal Left)

The Cher/Kathy Griffin ticket is set up to support Kathy Griffin, a comedian who has a liberal view, including one that says that everyone who is not a liberal is stupid. They believe that this party should become the next big thing and make America the place where Cher and Kathy Griffin live.

Ozzy Osbourne/Michael Avenatti (Democrats for Donald Trump)

The Ozzy/Avenatti ticket is set up to support the Democrats for Donald Trump. Michael Avenatti is a publicist who also uses the stage name "Stormy Daniels" and has a relationship with Donald Trump and is a frequent guest on cable news shows. Ozzy Osbourne has been around for a long time, and has recorded music that is highly influential, and also has some very liberal views. The Democrats for Donald Trump ticket also believes that Trump can solve all of America's problems, and that people should fear him.

Michelle Obama/Bill Nye (The Party of Science)

The Michelle/Bill Nye ticket is set up to support Michelle Obama, a former first lady who also has a background in science, and Bill Nye, the entertainer who has also done science on stage and also has a great deal of influence in the liberal arts. They also believe that science is the most important topic of the day.

Boris Johnson/Stephen Hawking (The Party of the British Empire)

The Boris/Stephen Hawking ticket is set up to support Boris Johnson, the British prime minister. Boris is someone who likes to speak at the Conservative Party's annual conference, and his views have not changed much since the 1970s. Boris has a history of getting things done in a very efficient way, and he's a member of the House of Commons, which means that he was a member of Parliament before becoming prime minister. He is seen as the type of person who gets things done by using the laws of Britain, and by having a good plan in mind. Boris also has been a bit of a celebrity, and he's also the host of the BBC's "Blue Planet," which is a very popular series about animals. Boris also does a lot of things on stage, which means that he is also a performer, and he also often shows up on television, which is a form of entertainment.

Leonard Peltier/Bennie Thompson (The Red Pelt Ticket)

The Peltier/Thompson ticket is designed to support Leonard Peltier, who is on the "List of Most Wanted Terrorists" and is considered to be one of the most dangerous terrorists in the United States. Peltier also has a record of committing a lot of crimes, including murdering an FBI agent, but he has also served as a political activist, and he's used the law and the courts in order to get changes made in society. Peltier's family is the American Indian Movement and he wants to promote the rights of the Native American people. Thompson is a member of the House of Representatives, and he is also seen as one of the most important politicians in the country. Bennie's family is African American, and he has fought for his rights as an African American, and he is also viewed as a leader of the Congressional Black Caucus.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1889 on: November 27, 2021, 12:22:52 PM »

Context
They probably do.  But I voted no in the poll, since I don't want to do that, as I'm not a necrophile.  Plus, he died so long ago that I assume the corpse has mostly decomposed by now anyway.

If forced to do it twice though, I'd probably do it on two nonconsecutive occasions, just for the symbolism.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1890 on: December 04, 2021, 10:20:09 PM »

Joel Osteen looks like an 80s pornstar

I was drinking a smoothie and just gagged, thanks a lot. 

Thats usually the 2nd scene of the movie.

I'll show myself out.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1891 on: December 05, 2021, 09:43:52 AM »

To be fair there are also a lot of stupid Biden supporters. I'd imagine there are a lot in urban areas.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1892 on: December 08, 2021, 08:22:14 AM »

Context needed.

Senator Blackburn, if you're reading this, could you DM me? I have a few questions about a coup attempt.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1893 on: December 17, 2021, 07:02:29 PM »

Only soccer in countries where it’s the most popular sport.

Soccer, yes.

White Europeans usually harass Black players during failed penalties, etc.
Kahane's Grave Is A Gender-Neutral Bathroom
theflyingmongoose
Atlas Icon
Norway

Political Matrix
E: 3.41, S: -1.29

P
« Reply #1894 on: December 20, 2021, 11:10:50 PM »

Of course Santander would be in Boston.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1895 on: December 26, 2021, 05:24:37 PM »
« Edited: December 26, 2021, 06:23:12 PM by Badger »

I thought about putting this in the simple truths thread, but couldn't find it and found this one 1st. Credit where credit is due.

Yeah that said, for a piece of human garbage and well documented a sex pest like Him,  It doesn't stop him from being a complete piece of garbage that his wife is lucky to be done with. And no, I'm not saying that because hes an arch conservative POS politically, but because he has an extremely well documented history of being a serial date rapist Is for whom the concept of an attempted long term monogamous relationship His failing is not the least bit surprising
   This is slander and you are better than this.

As Badger could tell you, it could be libel (not slander) since it’s written and not spoken. (Slander is Spoken)
Remember, Badger uses speech-to-text though.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1896 on: December 27, 2021, 08:24:57 AM »

Many of the Atlas users thought that Biden was Landslided Biden and he was 304 Biden and now if an incumbent Prez is below 50% he doesn't win reelection which he is in Gallup 43/51%

There are OP that were Biden hacks but we know whom they were, I was never a Biden hack my primary vote in mock is registered as a Bernie but I was a Cory Booker support
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1897 on: December 30, 2021, 01:15:18 PM »

The song is deeply offensive.  It slanders Batman for supposedly having body odor issues, and Robin for being oviparous.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1898 on: December 30, 2021, 11:34:06 PM »

My opinion of me is that I'm the most MASSIVE of Massive FFs. 😎
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1899 on: January 04, 2022, 03:05:25 AM »

Hurricanes need ocean temperatures of at least 80 F to form and survive, so the possibility of Gulf Coast tropical storms in February scares the S019 out of me.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies