An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:39:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61789 times)
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: May 29, 2022, 01:10:23 AM »

"A glass of milk, being necessary for the consumption of a balanced breakfast, the right of the people to keep and own cows, shall not be infringed."

Only a functionally illiterate person would take this to mean that one may only own a cow if one uses it to obtain a glass of milk for breakfast.

Great example! Republicans, encouraged by the National Cow Association, would argue that the Bovine Amendment means that every American has an inviolable right to keep as many cows on as they want, no matter what.  They'd keep arguing this while the vast urban herds of cow-fanciers destroy public and private property, create a toxic and sometimes deadly environment from their vast piles of cow excrement, and regularly kill people. Republicans would fight tooth and claw against city, state and federal attempts to control cow ownership on the basis of public health, safety, and protecting property. Meanwhile, the  non-MAGAT majority of the country would find Republicans cow obsession to be foolish, dangerous, and utterly insane.

We need more of this to call out the right wing insanity on this forum.

You are the type of person who goes to an emergency triage ward and then complains that people who arrived after you are being seen before you.

Aw boo hoo, no one cares, either get a new schtick or go outside, either one would make you less of a loser.

You are the type of person who tries to report prostitution to the police while on vacation in the Netherlands.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #576 on: September 28, 2022, 02:50:57 PM »

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #577 on: February 27, 2023, 07:28:26 AM »

If you look at states that implement the policies supported by Deegan - high taxes, high regulations, mask mandates - states, you look at California, which is hemmoraging population. No wonder that these policies supported by Deegan resulted that Tesla moved its headquarters from California to Texas. No wonder that the cost of U-Haul travel from California to Florida is 200 % the cost of a U-Haul travel from Florida to California because in Florida, including in Jacksonville, we understand that if you get the government off the back of small businesses Floridians do well. That's why Jacksonville's unemployment rate went from 6.1 % in 2015 to 2.1 % today. And Daniel Davis understands it through his experience as president of the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce and he has the right knowledge and background to pursue Jacksonville's prosperity through lower taxes, small government and free enterprise
Do you get paid to make posts like this or do you do it out of a love of the game?

Unlike you, I’m not afraid to stand up for what I believe. That is what democracy and free speech is about. Let me remind you that this is not China * this is America

One word only: idiocy....
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #578 on: February 27, 2023, 02:39:39 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2023, 02:57:23 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's gonna be a Filibuster proof Trifecta it's 100 m minority 1/3 Rd in Poverty and 200 M Whites 1/10 th are in Poverty Trafalgar had all the wrong polls because they underestimate the minority vote blk men and females voted for DeSantis, Vance and Johnson and Budd that won't be there this time because Biden is on the ballot that's why it's a Nut map

If Tester is ahead in red MT Brown can wiin and RS should be ahead by miles in Jax Mayor it's not Boswell and Zeke Manning in FL and TX can win

Reversed Barber, Obama, Shapiro Biden, Abrams are all gonna campaign together that's the minority and Female vote not Evangelical men that's why Obama and Biden won 65/60 in 2012 and got a nut map and 20 before insurrection Biden got 303 80/75 every Eday is different

They know what's at stake this Eday Filibuster proof Trifecta Gallego is running for D

If I update my map and make it more R that's not helping minority voters I will from now on add states to Ds not subtract that's why I put La back D it's a runoff Wilson can make the runoff

Many users are afraid to be bold it's just a score it's not like we are being graded for College admissions if we get a Nut map

RS are more corrupt anyways Watergate, Iran Contra, WMDs in Iraq and Russia Collusion we Ds only had Lewinsky and RS had Foley, Craig, Vitter and Ensign equal to Lewinsky
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #579 on: February 27, 2023, 03:17:37 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2023, 03:44:02 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Just a thought if you see polls drastically change from one to another like OH S race or FL Gov from Ryan to Vance or Crist to DeSantis or Barnes to Johnson just before Eday it can swing back D that's why I projected the D's to win it's not the white Evangelical men vote that is fickle it's the white female that is fickle DeWine and Rubio won those races for Vance and Desantis that's why DeSantis is polling so low when matchup against Biden no Rubio so think that before you assume it's a 303 not a 538 white females at the last minute changes minds and Nan Whaley wasn't strong enough to help Ryan out that some other D could of like Cranley

Nam Whaley was just as well as Dejar but she won the nomination she was best friends with Brown

That's why it's called upsets a Nut map because it's a Lean R rating that went D like in sports upsets happen all the times
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #580 on: March 17, 2023, 02:33:57 PM »

I realized something, DeSantis becoming president in many ways is basically an Atlas conservative becoming president.

Imagine the nation being run by Atlas conservatives
This is the most damning indictment of DeSantis I've read yet.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #581 on: March 18, 2023, 04:33:25 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2023, 04:39:51 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

He will never become Prez anyways he is a Romney clone whom voted in the H with Paul Ryan on tax cuts and Biden beat Ryan in 2012 debate and said RS have created huge deficits on 20 percent Corporate taxes not 28 or 30 percent

DeSantis only won by 20 because of Rubio and IAN it was a mirage just like after 911 with Bush W

Just like the red mirage when all the rural vote is counted and urban votes are still left in red states not blue states, Ryan just couldn't catch up to Vance because of how well DeWine won that's not gonna happen with Brown he will win because no DeWine, because Ryan and Beasley were winning the Early VBM

People need to forget it's quick same day voting and Rs are gonna automatic win that got Trump in trouble he declared too early before the urban vote

Just like Presley is down by 7 with 7 mnths left it's still April not August, WC Females are the swing vote not men they changed their minds alot
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #582 on: March 18, 2023, 07:22:22 AM »
« Edited: March 18, 2023, 07:28:10 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

It's a blue wave two polls Confirm it QU 49/45 Biden and FL is tied and Rassy has Trump up 50/39 in AZ hogwash they like Trafalgar underpolls Minority because 30 percent 65M of Electorate are in poverty and black and Latinos are 30 percent of population there you go whom is the most impoverished

That's why whites are still the majority they have 4 kids we only have 1 or 2 on average and if you see Latinos with lots of kids it's not 1 family it's extended family from other relatives

RS are going after Hunter Laptop in the H it has no effect because Trump crimes are much worse than Biden and they won't Legislatures on Debt Ceiling

By the way a Secularist Filibuster proof Trifecta helps us no McConnell we get Student loans Forgiveness, and taxes raised on the wealthy and Reparations and SSA gets enacted for a generation
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #583 on: June 27, 2023, 10:09:16 PM »

'I am the lawful governor of Arizona,' she writes. 'The current occupant of the governor's office is just a squatter.

Oh, it's a fantasy novel.

Her book is titled 'Unafraid' and will be released by Winning Team Publishing on Tuesday.

Can they be sued for false advertising?

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #584 on: June 29, 2023, 04:54:56 PM »

Thread: Should the Russian military stop committing war crimes in Ukraine?

I am sure they will do so around the same time I stop beating my wife
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #585 on: July 23, 2023, 07:23:39 PM »

ITT: People thinking they have better decision making skills than the richest man on Earth.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #586 on: July 24, 2023, 12:22:33 PM »

Conserv aren't Evangelicals, they don't help the poor that Moses, Christ and Buddha said they were Monks they weren't rich like Roman Emperors the Pope became rich because he was from the Holy Roman Emperor but they are Catholic Charities and donate to the Boy and Girl Scouts like Lutheran

Whites pay season passes to go see black Athletes play Mahomes is a Secularist because he ensured George Floyd  family gotten 33 M

The Rs can't say anything about reparations, George Floyd Family 33 M and if tyou give out Reparations the Food Stamp and Welfare will go down, just like if a black person wins the Lottery, dependencey of social programs stay high as long as there is 65 M impoverished

McConnell and Thune don't realize this when they talk against tax hikes on businesses and they scorn at reparations, that dependency on Food stamps will go down if there are reparations
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #587 on: August 04, 2023, 10:50:15 AM »

Every single time Redban makes a post, I grow more and more confident in the validity and justice of the leftist cause.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #588 on: August 11, 2023, 01:20:50 AM »

I like General mac, but damn....

I'm honestly pretty surprised that the alt-right hasn't tried to polarize "Vampire" since that song totally blows and I could probably make a video in five minutes saying here's ten reasons why Vampire sucks, only me and my alt-right friends are willing to tell the truth, everyone else is just lying to each other because Olivia Rodrigo is the liberal left's new feminist hero and Joe Biden invited her to the White House.  7 million views within a week, guaranteed.

“Everyone who likes different music than me is lying about liking it.”

Did BRTD hack your account?

The entire second half of that paragraph is me describing a hypothetical video I could make if I wanted to be a right-wing YouTube provocateur.  Are you illiterate?  Do you also think I have a bunch of alt-right friends?
I think Ferguson can be off at times, but I highly doubt he is dumb enough to think you have friends.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #589 on: August 11, 2023, 10:31:42 AM »

The Conservative media pushing that Christ died for our sin but they never talk about in Blk churches and Salvation Army churches how Christ said hoarding wealth is not supposed to be there because your reward is in heavens
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #590 on: September 08, 2023, 09:46:26 AM »

Enters late into the 2024 presidential primary, sweeps all states, banishes Trump to the shadow realm, chooses George Santos as VP for regional balance and easily defeats Joel "Brandon" to win the presidency.

And his first official act as prez is to sign a declaration to create a National Atlas Remembrance Day and The Atlas Posters Awareness Month.

Autism awareness month is April.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #591 on: September 08, 2023, 09:53:48 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2023, 09:59:43 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I was all set to declare it a 303 map and 51/50DS and 218DH but Kunce a Vet like Slotkin and GALLEGO that served in the Persian Gulf War II was within one, as Chuck Todd said the iron Triangle of political survival OH, NC and FL if those goes Ds thats wave insurance we aren't gonna win every single swing state Obama didn't win AK but Begich won but if OH goes D and Brown is leading by 13 that's a bellwether for red states and NM and PA are the bellwether for blue states

Each of the last waves didn't happen 1 yr prior 2012 wave happened with Sandy in Sept 2012

Arabs and Latinos are the fastest growing ethnic groups in America by 2030 or 2050 it's gonna be a majority Arab and Latino country anyways, we are gonna still have other races but IL, NY, NJ. FL, CA, AZ, CO, NM and NV and VA. nC and GA are gonna have majority Arab and Latinos especially CA, TX and FL they are gonna go D anyways

They said by 2030 it's gonna be 200M minority and 200K whites and White females 55/45 vote D anyways
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #592 on: October 02, 2023, 01:10:35 PM »

Voters are undeniably with us on Affirmative Action/DEI/CRT issues yet institutions keep pushing it.

The fact that you unironically mention Critical Race Theory just shows that you are no better than Trump's cultists.

At least I’m not a European
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #593 on: October 04, 2023, 12:05:25 AM »

Man BRTD, it must be so annoying when people clog the forum with barely relevant posts and threads that are clearly made for attention seeking. Good on you for calling this out buddy.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #594 on: October 04, 2023, 01:53:57 AM »

Users are so worried about a 303 map Trump doesn't have 225 he is an INDICTED FELON
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #595 on: October 04, 2023, 02:55:13 AM »

Do Conserv know Trump and Oprah are worth 5B each but Oprah is a D doesn't give tax cuts to rich people, Trump does
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #596 on: October 04, 2023, 08:37:47 AM »

Voters are undeniably with us on Affirmative Action/DEI/CRT issues yet institutions keep pushing it.

The fact that you unironically mention Critical Race Theory just shows that you are no better than Trump's cultists.

This is honest to goodness one of the funniest posts in forum history. Way to go, Beep Boop.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #597 on: October 04, 2023, 09:00:44 PM »

This is honest to goodness one of the funniest posts in forum history. Way to go, Beep Boop.

I sat laughing at my desk for over a minute at the Star Wars post a few posts later. Very entertaining content.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #598 on: October 05, 2023, 03:24:22 AM »

As ai said users need to stop worrying about a 303/225 as I have often said, Trump doesn't have 225 but we have 279 only 270 needed
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #599 on: October 06, 2023, 08:45:14 AM »

If you believe there's a real chance Biden won't be the nominee in 2024 I'm more concerned about your cognitive decline than his
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies