2016 White and Non-White Vote by County Project (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:57:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2016 White and Non-White Vote by County Project (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 White and Non-White Vote by County Project  (Read 29736 times)
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« on: February 03, 2017, 11:15:48 PM »

This is amazing. I'd be willing to help with data lookup for a white voters for Clinton type deal. This kind of stuff is my kryptonite and I hope you definitely continue for Clinton.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 08:25:20 PM »

Regente, a question - does your map have the capability for us to see the county by county breakdown of white voters? Or is that coming or? I'd be very interested to compare your county by county map with Pres. Griffin's.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 07:29:07 AM »

Any update on this? I'd love to see the interactive numbers. If you need help PM me. Smiley
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 11:50:56 PM »

I still haven't figured out how to make this into an embedded map (on site or externally), so I'll just link to the Fusion Table in the interim. I'll change the color scheme to Atlas colors once I figure out how how to embed it somewhere.

https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1UVNwaKv9xnAwuLv6Z7tFWxV5pu19qB6CIVGtIUsH#map:id=3

This is fantastic material. A quick question - do you know what % the white vote made up in each county versus nonwhite?
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 12:34:33 AM »

I still haven't figured out how to make this into an embedded map (on site or externally), so I'll just link to the Fusion Table in the interim. I'll change the color scheme to Atlas colors once I figure out how how to embed it somewhere.

https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1UVNwaKv9xnAwuLv6Z7tFWxV5pu19qB6CIVGtIUsH#map:id=3

This is fantastic material. A quick question - do you know what % the white vote made up in each county versus nonwhite?

Yes, I have that data on my excel spreadsheets (as it is necessary to figure out the vote by county), but I didn't think to copy it over to the Google Forum.

Any chance of that? This is a work of art, so I understand if you prefer not to. This is fascinating data.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies