Statement of Apology to Labor Party Leadership
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:31:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Statement of Apology to Labor Party Leadership
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Statement of Apology to Labor Party Leadership  (Read 286 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 03, 2017, 03:31:25 PM »

I would like to at this moment apologize to the leadership of the Labor Party, or more specifically Representative Blair2015, for some of the accusations I made in my interview with Mr. Lumine yesterday and elsewhere. I believed at the time that based on the evidence that I had from every possible member involved that something suspicious had occurred. However, I believe that I jumped the gun and let my anger get the best of me in my actions. I believe that the chain of events that took place a couple of days ago were more about a lack of communication between all of the parties involved rather than an intentional act of "game of thrones" in essence. I hope to continue my good friendship with Representative Southern Gothic and to continue to work with everyone involved to make the Southern Region and Atlasia a better place!

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »

All good- one of the best, and oldest lessons I learned in Atlasia is that you make your worse decisions when you're quick to react to something (e.g trying to primary your own President without realizing he'd ran the party for virtually 5 years, or trying to run for Governor during a coup. Things I've both rather disastrously done)

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 08:29:28 AM »

All good- one of the best, and oldest lessons I learned in Atlasia is that you make your worse decisions when you're quick to react to something (e.g trying to primary your own President without realizing he'd ran the party for virtually 5 years, or trying to run for Governor during a coup. Things I've both rather disastrously done)

Still boggles the mind. Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies