Do you prefer the Atlas political colors? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:46:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  Do you prefer the Atlas political colors? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do prefer red for Democrats and blue for Republicans as opposed to the mainstream colors?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 104

Author Topic: Do you prefer the Atlas political colors?  (Read 4600 times)
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« on: February 13, 2017, 02:20:48 PM »

It should be Purple for the GOP and Dark Yellow/Gold for the Dems because Purple is the colour of UKIP, which is nationalist and economically anti regulation, like the GOP is becoming around, and Blue is for the centre left, which the GOP seems to be drifting away from. Meanwhile, as it has already been mentioned, the Dems aren't left wing, more centrist and centrism is represented by Gold/Dark Yellow.
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 03:04:50 PM »

It should be Purple for the GOP and Dark Yellow/Gold for the Dems because Purple is the colour of UKIP, which is nationalist and economically anti regulation, like the GOP is becoming around, and Blue is for the centre left, which the GOP seems to be drifting away from. Meanwhile, as it has already been mentioned, the Dems aren't left wing, more centrist and centrism is represented by Gold/Dark Yellow.
Well, there is at least one positive to such a change: I would leave the site permanently if I was forced to use that scheme here.

Haha, whats wrong with Purple and Gold? I think they'd look great together!
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 03:05:20 PM »

The only tough part is there sometimes being confusion (on Atlas) about what exactly someone means when they say "red state" or "blue state" on here!
True
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 03:16:37 PM »

Well, there is at least one positive to such a change: I would leave the site permanently if I was forced to use that scheme here.

Haha, whats wrong with Purple and Gold? I think they'd look great together!
Yellow has a tendency to really hurt people's eyes on a computer screen, and purple is just an eh color.

If you say so Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies