Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?

(1/40) > >>

MissCatholic:
Santorum is the biggest nut in Washington. He cannot remain in office. His remarks constantly offend Americans and gives America a bad reputation abroad.

Imagine if you told a foreigner what Rick Santorum thinks about certain people. People would be shaking their heads and saying actually bush isnt bad compared to him.

WalterMitty:
no he isnt right.

but i give him credit for being open with his bigotry.  he has a lot of courage to do that.

there are a lot of soccer moms, and democrat voters who feel the way he does but theyd never mention it because it isnt pc.

MissCatholic:
Quote from: WalterMitty on July 22, 2005, 12:47:49 PM

no he isnt right.

but i give him credit for being open with his bigotry.  he has a lot of courage to do that.

there are a lot of soccer moms, and democrat voters who feel the way he does but theyd never mention it because it isnt pc.

your kidding right.

Sleeping with my dog is just the same as me sleeping with a girl?

MODU:
Quote from: Frustrated MissCatholic on July 22, 2005, 12:49:14 PM

Quote from: WalterMitty on July 22, 2005, 12:47:49 PM

no he isnt right.

your kidding right.

Sleeping with my dog is just the same as me sleeping with a girl?

You could consider both actions "not natural" since our bodies were designed to mate up with a member of the opposite sex.

Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.:
Quote from: Frustrated MissCatholic on July 22, 2005, 12:43:55 PM

His remarks constantly offend Americans and gives America a bad reputation abroad.

Yes, I agree with him.  And you, as a Catholic, should be offended by homosexuality and any sexual immorality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page